Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Please Advice On Which Nigerian Law School Campus Is The Best - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advice On Which Nigerian Law School Campus Is The Best (1079 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Cheapest Fees? / Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... / Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice On Which Nigerian Law School Campus Is The Best by cowboyvs(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
Good Day Fellow Nairalanders,

seriously I need help on which Law School to apply. I read Law at Abia State University, Uturu, now it's time for me to proceed to the Nigerian Law School for my BL certificate and subsquent call to Bar come Oct. 2013.

The problem is that I am quite confused on which Law Sch to vie for
a) Abuja
b) Lagos
c) Kano
d) Yola
e) Yenogoa
f) Enugu.
I come from the south eastern part of the country and wish to explore other climes and cultures.
Senior coleagues and practicing lawyers on Nairaland please advice on the ideal place as regards
a) Academic Standard
b) Serenity And Educationally Friendly Enviroment
c) Friendly Cost Of Living
d) Good hostel facilities
Etc.
Matured and educative advice and comments would be appreciated. Thanks.
Kenneth.

(1) (Reply)

University Of South Africa 2013-2014 Admission Is On-going / UNIPORT Post-utme Result 2014 Is Out How To Check / Plight Of A Nigerian Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.