Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,774 members, 7,844,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Breaking News: Rooney Is Not For Sale – David Moyes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News: Rooney Is Not For Sale – David Moyes (475 Views)

David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! / Man Utd Player, Zaha Caught Sleeping With His Coach’s (david Moyes) Daughter / Man United Winger Wilfried Zaha Caught In Bed With Daughter Of Boss David Moyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Rooney Is Not For Sale – David Moyes by futbolman: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2013

The new boss at Old Trafford has been speaking at a press conference and claims the wantaway England international will be staying at the club

David Moyes has insisted striker Wayne Rooney is not for sale and will remain a Manchester United player.

Moyes said: "Wayne is not for sale. He's a Manchester United player. I've had several meetings with him. He's training brilliantly well. As far as I'm concerned, the way he's working,"

"I'm more than happy to work with him. We're trying everything we can to make sure he's up to the right level."

He went on to add that "I see a glint in his eye, he looks happy. I've been impressed with how he's done. He's a terrific player. I reiterate - he won't be for sale."

The media tried to get a definitive answer on Wayne Rooney's own intentions. Moyes said " I don't know what Wayne and Sir Alex said to each other. That conversation was private. I want to get him to the levels I know he's capable of.

I can tell you categorically tell you that he's training well these last couple of days - that's all I'll categorically tell you!"

http://futbolgist.com/2013/07/05/breaking-news-rooney-is-not-for-sale-david-moyes/

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Will End His Career At Real, Says President / Taiye Taiwo Hit With €1million Tax Fraud Charges,his Marseille Mansion To Be Se / Rio Ferdinand Meets Fan During His Book Signing At Kinokuniya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.