Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Wale Adenuga Productions Announces Acting Auditions - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wale Adenuga Productions Announces Acting Auditions (6639 Views)

Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story / New Movie Alert;the Perfect Church By Wale Adenuga / Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Adenuga Productions Announces Acting Auditions by finde(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
Wale Adenuga Productions has once again blown a breath of fresh air on the Nigerian Entertainment Industry by announcing the WAP Auditions 2013.

Visit www.pefti.tv to get more info.

It is a 2-day Free and Fair Audition process set to give all actors and actresses an opportunity to boost their acting careers by testing their proficiency in Acting and then those who excel would automatically secure prominent roles in the renowned production house’s projects.
Participation in the WAP Auditions 2013 is free and it takes place in July, 2013 with Males being auditioned on Friday, the 12th and Females on Saturday the 13th.Time is 9am each day and the venue is D’Pencils which is situated at Numbers 5 & 7, Joy Avenue, off Osolo Way, Ajao Estate, off International Airport Road, Lagos.

Wale Adenuga Productions Ltd. is well known across and outside Nigeria as the producer of top-rated TV programmes Superstory, This Life, Papa Ajasco & Co., Nnenna& Friends TV Show; as well as the popular TV channel, wapTV which currently airs across Nigeria on StarTimes Channel 116 and several other African countries.

Application for Admission into PEFTI FILM INSTITUTE
is ongoing. To apply, candidates must meet the criteria listed below:

Admission via UTME

1. Must have registered for, sat for and passed 2013 UTME.
2. You are welcome even if you did not choose this school as your choice in JAMB.
3. You must have a minimum of five (5) O'level credit in either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB.
Note: Candidates who are awaiting their ‘O’ Level and or A’Level results can also apply.

Candidates with OND/HND/BSc Can apply Without UTME Jamb.

Courses Available:
1. Performing and Media Arts
2. Film and Television Production
3. Music Technology.

Entrance Exam & PEFTI 2013/2014 Post UTME JAMB is free!!! 1st Batch will hold on 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th AUGUST, 2013. COME TO PEFTI CAMPUS ANY OF THESE DAYS LISTED ABOVE

Admission Fees - N8500 . Download from www.pefti.tv/apply.php

Call 01-8170508, 08133370731, 07029708330. Email: pefti2004@yahoo.com
Re: Wale Adenuga Productions Announces Acting Auditions by GinaCallistar: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2013
Kindly give me a Role. I w☺n't disappoint you!
Attached Ȋ̊§ a copy of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ photograph
Re: Wale Adenuga Productions Announces Acting Auditions by SeunDobo(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2021
please where is there school located Lagos or Ibadan and please do you have the school fees Idea I want to go to the school and I want to look for the fees ,so I would be happy to have the idea
Re: Wale Adenuga Productions Announces Acting Auditions by Ishilove: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
SeunDobo:
please where is there school located Lagos or Ibadan and please do you have the school fees Idea I want to go to the school and I want to look for the fees ,so I would be happy to have the idea
I think it is somewhere in Ejigbo. Wale Adenuga Crescent, Ejigbo road

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Money Heist Season 4 ( Complete Episode 1-8 ) With Subtitles / Ada Mbano- Igbo Version Of Jennifer? / All Time Nollywood Movies Of The 90s (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.