Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Movie Quotes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Quotes (546 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Favourite Movie Quotes / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Quotes by depopson: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
Just watched Scarface and Forrest Gump recently and it got me thinking that these films have so many great quotes and I have never watched any Nigerian film with any memorable quote. Is it that we don't have great writers or are our films not just that good enough to be memorable?

"Don't forget - I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." Julia Roberts in Notting Hill.
Re: Movie Quotes by sholay2011(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
'Forget this whole thing...forget the entire f.u.c.king idea because that must have been f.u.c.king crazy because I'm so much crazier than you!...'

'I am the crazy slut with a dead husband...ah ah ah!!'

- Jennifer Lawrence in Silver Linings Playbook

@OP, well, I believe it has do with our writers. But before they even get to this level of giving us memorable quotes, they have to improve in their basics of writing including plot and twists, character development. Nigerian writers still have a bit long way to go.

Btw, I am a scriptwriter too grin grin grin
Re: Movie Quotes by mankand(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
If you love movie quotes then you can start with the godfather part 1,2 and 3.

My bet quote in the movie. I'll make him an offer he can't refuse

(1) (Reply)

Pacific Rim / FREE Nollywood Movies / Electricity Power Situation In Nigeria: THE TRUE STORY - Documentary Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.