Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? (12934 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback / NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? by DeCleff(m): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hello Nairalanders

Please can anybody enlighten me on how many days it takes EMS to deliver package(s) from China.

I shipped a package from China via EMS on the 28th of june ( this year) and a tracking number was given to me, i tried tracking it on www.ems.com.cn but the result was displayed in Chinese language. So i tried it on www.trackingkit.com and the result said the package was despatched in Beijing since 00:22am on the 29th of june and uptil now they've not updated the site on the current location,

Can anyone help me with info on how EMS works?
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
7-14 days.
use google translator to translate the chinese website to english

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? by libertyfather(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
They will tell you five working days but it will get there in 7working days...cos I send one lst wednesday and it get there yest...dunt translate anything trackit is the ryt site
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? by webTeacher: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
EMS don't have a specific duration of delivering stuffs from china to Nigeria.It takes more then 7-14 days as the other guy told you depending
Also if it from ali express,check well buy asking the aeller if it ℓ̊ś EMS or dhl Global mail.Becuase DHL global mail works with EMS so most china suppliers ship tru DHL global mail instead of EMS.

NOte ℓ̊ when ℓ̊ say Dhl global mail,ℓ̊ don't mean Dhl that we Ǻℓℓ know..That's a seperate company..

So ℓ̊ will advice you contact the seller to comfirm weda it ℓ̊ś dhl global mail..If its ℓ̊ś dhl global mail,omoh go C∕̴Ɩn∂ sleep till sepetember or there about because they don't operate in Nigeria,so they normally transfer to EMS so that it can be delivrd here in Nigeria C∕̴Ɩn∂ EMS ℓ̊ś so sluggish...

Ask the seller to comfirm.. C∕̴Ɩn∂ if A̶̲̥̅♏ correct,A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry..YOU CANT TRACK YOUR GOODS...
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 06, 2013
Why is it difficult for you to write in plain English?
webTeacher: EMS don't have a specific duration of delivering stuffs from china to Nigeria.It takes more then 7-14 days as the other guy told you depending
Also if it from ali express,check well buy asking the aeller if it ℓ̊ś EMS or dhl Global mail.Becuase DHL global mail works with EMS so most china suppliers ship tru DHL global mail instead of EMS.

NOte ℓ̊ when ℓ̊ say Dhl global mail,ℓ̊ don't mean Dhl that we Ǻℓℓ know..That's a seperate company..

So ℓ̊ will advice you contact the seller to comfirm weda it ℓ̊ś dhl global mail..If its ℓ̊ś dhl global mail,omoh go C∕̴Ɩn∂ sleep till sepetember or there about because they don't operate in Nigeria,so they normally transfer to EMS so that it can be delivrd here in Nigeria C∕̴Ɩn∂ EMS ℓ̊ś so sluggish...

Ask the seller to comfirm.. C∕̴Ɩn∂ if A̶̲̥̅♏ correct,A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry..YOU CANT TRACK YOUR GOODS...
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? by DeCleff(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2013
9jadelta: 7-14 days.
use google translator to translate the chinese website to english
Thanks for the info and as for the translation both sites are saying the same thing
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? by DeCleff(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2013
libertyfather: They will tell you five working days but it will get there in 7working days...cos I send one lst wednesday and it get there yest...dunt translate anything trackit is the ryt site
Thanks but i want to know if Ems delivered ur stuff to u or u pivked it up @ their office?
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? by DeCleff(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2013
webTeacher: EMS don't have a specific duration of delivering stuffs from china to Nigeria.It takes more then 7-14 days as the other guy told you depending

The seller said he shipped it via EMS
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? by webTeacher: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
smartchoice: Why is it difficult for you to write in plain English?
what dont you understandthat is blackberry smileys
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? by webTeacher: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
DeCleff:

The seller said he shipped it via EMS
owk..continue waiting.....is dat free shipping??
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? by DeCleff(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
webTeacher:
owk..continue waiting.....is dat free shipping??
No
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? by luxury0701(f): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2013
@DeCleff Please,how long did your package eventually take to get here? I have package that left China since 21st November and I need to know when it will get here.
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? by iwaramania: 1:02am On Jan 03, 2014
luxury0701: @DeCleff Please,how long did your package eventually take to get here? I have package that left China since 21st November and I need to know when it will get here.
so have you gotten yours, i shipped mine on 22nd of nov. Via china air post freeshipping But its yet to be delivered. does anyone know how long it takes. Thanks
Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? by BernardEkott: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Please, which company do you use for shipping from China?
webTeacher:
EMS don't have a specific duration of delivering stuffs from china to Nigeria.It takes more then 7-14 days as the other guy told you depending

Re: How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? by fredagu: 6:03am On Dec 12, 2023
Depending on what you want to ship

(1) (Reply)

I Think Ive Been Scammed! / My Unfortunate Experience With Geegpay Africa / Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.