Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

PHOTO: Peter Okoye Also Gets His Own £1.2million Champagne From Amosu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Peter Okoye Also Gets His Own £1.2million Champagne From Amosu (735 Views)

Davido Gets His Daughter A Customised OBO Blinded Out Neck (Photo) / Comic Act, Bovi Also Gets The Caitlyn Jenner Effect / Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Peter Okoye Also Gets His Own £1.2million Champagne From Amosu by suremic(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
Mavin Record boss, Don Jazzy was the first person to get the over N300 million Goûtdediamants champagne from luxury designer, Alexander Amosu, now Peter Okoye has his own complimentary Taste of Luxury.
Born Nigerian, Alexander Amosu recently created the world’s most expensive champagne called Taste of Diamonds, valued at 1.2million pounds. Am so amazed!. Check out the exchanged tweet and the wine pose below.

STORY SOURCE

Re: PHOTO: Peter Okoye Also Gets His Own £1.2million Champagne From Amosu by redcliff: 1:54am On Jul 06, 2013
all na propaganda...except i am Abacha, there's no way i'm buying that crap. except its taking me to heaven literally.
the guy now dey dash am out as he see say nobody gree buy am
Re: PHOTO: Peter Okoye Also Gets His Own £1.2million Champagne From Amosu by nerodenero: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2013
Let the competition continues.From Don Jazzy to Peter Okoye and who is next?

(1) (Reply)

Angry Fans Stone Wizkid’s Porsche At VFS Global, Lekki / Omg-they-are-so-hot / Pope Francis Was Once A Nightclub Bouncer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.