Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? (3306 Views)

See 20 Of The DUMBEST Sex Questions Asked On Yahoo! Answers(Pic) / Is Bittyend The Smartest, Wittiest, Yet Most Annoying Poster On NL? / I Am The Best Poster On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Moukee(m): 3:53am On May 23, 2006
Methinks that award goes to Eveseh. She's never initiated any topic and she tends to be telegraphic in all her 4,000 posts i.e., if they deserve to be called posts. Girl, grow up and put that hidden vision to reality instead of subtracting from the sum of human knowledge.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 4:37am On May 23, 2006
I like Eveseh, and I find her posts very enjoyable. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by ldollier(f): 4:39am On May 23, 2006
hahahahahaha. oh men!!!!. anywho me thinks i am the dumbest meanest poster on this ish.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 4:40am On May 23, 2006
I like Ldollier, and I find her posts very enjoyable. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by ldollier(f): 4:41am On May 23, 2006
smiley
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 4:42am On May 23, 2006
I like Afeni, and I find his post very enjoyable. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Scorpio(f): 4:44am On May 23, 2006
*subscribing to thread* grin
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by lauryn(f): 4:46am On May 23, 2006
@ Scorpio
What part of this planet have u been
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by ldollier(f): 4:50am On May 23, 2006
Afeni:

I like Afeni, and I find his post very enjoyable. cheesy

haha, i can see you made changes. but this one that your commenting on yourself. haba, chineke, omo na wa o. lest i digress. am gone, i don't want to spam the thread.

from the title, it looks like it is goin to be an interesting thread.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Scorpio(f): 4:51am On May 23, 2006
Lauryn, i dey o. shuu! waz gud?
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by lauryn(f): 4:53am On May 23, 2006
@ Scorpio
Nothin much, just got back from dtown. How was ur Victoria's day, wonder when there's gonna be a lauryn's day
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Scorpio(f): 4:55am On May 23, 2006
nuthin dey shele for hia jo. menstrual cramps is a bish sha, n e hoo, b wan reach dtown l8r on in d day. is ya place available n do u have nija movies? grin cheesy
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by lauryn(f): 4:59am On May 23, 2006
Not really a fan of nigerian movies still, but I got some. I'm in west-end at the moment. I'ld be in the Albion Mall tomorrow. I hate the darn menstrual cramps, wonder what Eve did to God, that had to affet us so bad
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 5:00am On May 23, 2006
ewww, you guys are making this thread uncomfortable.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Scorpio(f): 5:01am On May 23, 2006
@ Lauryn,ya know,lol. Albion is like 3mins away from me jor, wat r u doin in my neck of d woods? grin abeg i dey find place wey i wan go crash 2mwr, if u game(as in i dey come chop/sleep for ya place) holla  cheesy chei! scorpio is pathetic sha o
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by ldollier(f): 5:01am On May 23, 2006
can you say spammm. ahh ahh now. abeg people.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Scorpio(f): 5:02am On May 23, 2006
wat did u think ppl would do in this thread bifor? grin
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by lauryn(f): 5:03am On May 23, 2006
lmao cheesy Sure, we could meet up tomorrow still, and prolly go dtown from there
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by ldollier(f): 5:04am On May 23, 2006
Scorpio:

what did u think people would do in this thread bifor? grin

well, from the look of it, i know fight is bound to happen. the threadstarter started wahala. so i dey wait for fights sha. but anyhow carry on sha.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Scorpio(f): 5:06am On May 23, 2006
@ Lauryn, yay!!!!!!! come online to msn biko, so we can make arrangements for our lil ''travel'', hehhehehe cheesy. Idollier, u just know grin
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by lauryn(f): 5:06am On May 23, 2006
I'm on
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Badman888(m): 5:40am On May 23, 2006
awww what a this another fite go happen for nairaland
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2006
Lets get back on topic. Who is the dumbest poster on Nairaland?

I nominate Rhodalyn. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by nightrider: 2:06pm On May 23, 2006
moukee
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by blueiyke(m): 3:40pm On May 23, 2006
The prize should go to Reverend.
That dude is so full of rubbish.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by kajad(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2006
i have seen some dumb shit on this forum but lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by twinstaiye(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2006
This thread is prone to mud fight. There is no way you will say someone post is the 'dumbest' and he/she or their fans or friends will not take offence. So I guess every poster in this forum are all qualified to be the 'dumbest' poster. How about that?
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Dojo(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2006
I'm the dumbest and daftest poster on Nairaland.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by ocho(f): 5:06pm On May 23, 2006
There's actually a thread for the dumbest poster on NL? lipsrsealed what more can say, with NL, there's never a dull moment.

scorpio:oh girl, how bodi? grin
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Moukee(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2006
Inasmuch as posting is not an academic exercise, posters are supposed to display a modicum of native intelligence and common sense instead of just browsing through the collection and making vacuous remarks like "cool", "nice" and all the other inanities that dominate Eveseh's posts. Make a good scrutiny of her 4,000 posts and you will know where I am coming from.
twinstaiye:

This thread is prone to mud fight. There is no way you will say someone post is the 'dumbest' and he/she or their fans or friends will not take offence. So I guess every poster in this forum are all qualified to be the 'dumbest' poster. How about that?

Now I can see that Nairaland has been carved up into spheres of influence. I don't care whose ox is gored. I don't have fans and friends, but I know I am going to have a lot of foes for starting this thread. The truth must out.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by ldollier(f): 8:08pm On May 23, 2006
Moukee:

I don't care whose ox is gored. I don't have fans and friends, but I know I am going to have a lot of foes for starting this thread. The truth must out.

i am your friend. grin but ehh are you jealous of all her post. although i agree to the fact that her post consists of all those things. but just like goodguy always say "people will do anything to increase thier post counts". such posters posses a lot of free time.

but anyways, eveseh is still young, and i am sure she is here to catch her fun.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by mochafella(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2006
Moukee:

Make a good scrutiny of her 4,000 posts

um actually its 6086 posts as we speak, number 6 on the all-time list grin. At this rate Hot-Angel's title will soon be gone grin grin

(1) (2) (3)

Decentralization Of Nigeria College Of Accountancy Jos (ANAN) / Biography Of Apc's 2019 Imo State Guber Candidate Hope Odidika Uzodinma / How To Unlock Airtel Vida M2 Lte Router Zambia Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.