Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,585 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Land Issue: How Do I Deal With Youth Harassment? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Issue: How Do I Deal With Youth Harassment? (633 Views)

Please How Can I Deal With Tenants Who Are Not Paying Rent / Shipping Of Goods From Usa To Nigeria With Usa Address Without Police Harassment / Shipping Of Goods From Usa To Nigeria With Usa Address Without Police Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Issue: How Do I Deal With Youth Harassment? by FarmTech(m): 2:58am On Jul 06, 2013
In Anambra state, Gov Obi have warned all these youth that usually force land owners to pay illegal fee whenever they want to develop their land. What do you think is the best way to deal with such people? Is it by calling the police, going to court or what? I am about to have problem with them oo. Please advice me on the best approach because I can't be paying N400,000.
Re: Land Issue: How Do I Deal With Youth Harassment? by sucessful1: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2013
Give 20k to Mopol or Navy officer for them to hang around ur site.where in anambra state is it?

1 Like

Re: Land Issue: How Do I Deal With Youth Harassment? by FarmTech(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
sucessful1: Give 20k to Mopol or Navy officer for them to hang around ur site.where in anambra state is it?
Thanks for the reply. The place is Nkpor-agu.
Re: Land Issue: How Do I Deal With Youth Harassment? by FarmTech(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
I still dey oo. Somebody say sth pls.
Re: Land Issue: How Do I Deal With Youth Harassment? by FarmTech(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Seems like mopol is the solution. Thanks Successful1.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Osogbo / Property Lawyer Based In Akure. / Flats For Sale And Rent In Chevy View, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.