Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigeria Bottling Company Recruits Graduates 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Bottling Company Recruits Graduates 2013 (1444 Views)

British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Nigeria Bottling Company Calling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Bottling Company Recruits Graduates 2013 by NaijaInfo21: 3:26am On Jul 06, 2013
Nigeria Botling Company NBC is a major companies in the non -achoholic beverages industry in the country. We are seeking for qualified applicant to fill the vacant post of:

Job TItle:Utilities Engineer

Job Location:Lagos

Job Ref:UE/07/2013

Source

Job Duties:
-you will prepare annual preventive maintenance scgedule as per OEM recommendation for steam boilers
-you will monitor regularly status of compressors and steam boilers and other utility equipment
-you will also monitor implementation of preventive maintenance activities of steam boilers
-you ensure and maintain high reliability of compressors and steam boilers recommendspare parts needs

Source

Job Requirement:
.Minimum of Bsc/Hnd (Mechanical, Chemical,Electrical engineering, Production Management etc)
.Minimum of 6 years experience
.applicant should have knowledge of budgeting
.applicant should have the ability to empower managers

Click Here To Apply

Deadline:July 25th, 2012
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Recruits Graduates 2013 by chidike(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2013
Can you please stop posting misleading topics? Guess I shouldn't bother opening a topic you create. Why not include experienced h hire in your topic. And why send us to v another site? If you can't post the full gist here then don't bother posting at all. Next time you'll be banned.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Recruits Graduates 2013 by NaijaInfo21: 8:52am On Jul 06, 2013
chidike: Can you please stop posting misleading topics? Guess I shouldn't bother opening a topic you create. Why not include experienced h hire in your topic. And why send us to v another site? If you can't post the full gist here then don't bother posting at all. Next time you'll be banned.
i'm sorry bro. I posted it 3:26am NL time. I was in between sleep.
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Recruits Graduates 2013 by Adarubenyahoo: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2013
So where can we send cv?
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Recruits Graduates 2013 by NaijaInfo21: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2013
Adaruben@yahoo.:
So where can we send cv?
maybe i shld chek d source 4u

(1) (Reply)

Available Desopadec And Nddc Contract Jobs For Delta State / Farm Manager (poultry) Needed For Urgent Employment / Help Verify This Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.