Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nigerian Leaders Failed Students And Workers Who Voted Them In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Leaders Failed Students And Workers Who Voted Them In (466 Views)

WAEC Checker: How Candidates Are Failed. Students May Afterall Not Be Dull. / UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike / Promoting Failed Students: Who Is More Involved? Government Or Private Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Leaders Failed Students And Workers Who Voted Them In by Govvy(m): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2013
Our country, Nigeria is a great nation. We have great people including you and I. Why on earth do things still go wrong in spite the fact that we av enough resources? Here comes the answer. It's because we lack leadership problem. Terrorism, corruption, crime and all sort seems incessant.
The good news is that
'We can make a change To make this world A better place Yes,we can!'
you and I can solve the leadership problem of this nation. Asup strike today, ASUU strike tomorrow. They are doing this nation as they like in the present. But the future of this nation has slipped out of their hands into ours. Now that they have failed this nation, let us start preparing for the future. A follower today has the potential of being a leader tomorrow. we can become servant leaders. who shall satisfy common good.We do not go to school only for academical good but also for character formation. Our society is in need of selfless leaders.we can consciously norture ourselves to lead in this nation tomorrow.be determined to make your own impact even if our leaders have failed us. As a student,our first test of being a better leader tomorrow is our excellent certifica te(result).we need to delibrately practise the virtue of diligence & hardwork.any post you're serving now is to train and develop your mind for the service of humanity. In a nutshell,even when our current leaders have failed us; we won't fail ourselves so as not to fail our generation. I'm working on a book titled 'UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL-A Motivational Book' written by Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa which is to be published soon. I need you to be part of the success story. I need your comments, suggestions, quality posts, constructive criticism, encouragement, and to keep the group growing by helping to add friends to the group as often as you can. Will you do a brother this great favour? Click on this link below: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=157411970987632&refid=17

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN ADMIN. OFFICE- "Everything Is Set For The 2013 Screening Test"(12th To 14 / Mastering Microsoft Excel / Post Ume Help Futo,esut And Imsu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.