Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

It's Official - Dwight Howard Moves To Houston - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's Official - Dwight Howard Moves To Houston (471 Views)

It's Official: I Quit Chelsea; I Have Lost My Faith In Mourinho / Howard Webb Is Dead / Why Howard Webb?is He The Best Referee In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Official - Dwight Howard Moves To Houston by infonubia(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2013
Houston stand up!

Dwight 'Superman' Howard officially announced that he will be playing for the Houston Rockets next season.

"I've decided to become a member of the Houston Rockets," Howard tweeted. "I feel its the best place for me and I am excited about joining the Rockets and I'm looking forward to a great season. I want to thank the fans in Los Angeles and wish them the best."

I read his deal with the Rockets is worth $88 million over four years (sometimes I wonder if I could have concentrated on my ping-pong career maybe I could earn a few million....hmm..nah, I'll pass.

I think this is good for Houston. Looking forward to next season to see how well Howard is able to blend with the team and combine with James Harden.

What do you think about the move?

Basketball fans and analysts, this is your question. Please explain if and why this is a good deal or otherwise.

See more at: http://www.infonubia.com/2013/07/its-official-dwight-howard-moves-to.html#sthash.SozFTgxf.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Stay Off Rooney, Moyes Warns Mourinho / Man Utd Make £25m Bid For Fabregas / Arsenal Fan Runs 5km In 15 Minutes To Get On To Team Bus In Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.