Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

INCREDIBLE: Born With Feet Facing Backwards - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / INCREDIBLE: Born With Feet Facing Backwards (1849 Views)

How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly / See Woman With Feet Facing Backwards / Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INCREDIBLE: Born With Feet Facing Backwards by yunfazz: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2013
This is not only a bizarre account of how Wang Fang, a 27-year-old Chinese was born with her feet facing backwards; it is also an inspiring account of how she has learnt to live with her condition, to the extent of refusing a disability pension.
A waiteress, she was quoted as saying; "I can run faster than most of my friends and have a regular job as a waitress in the family restaurant. There is no reason to class me as disabled."Doctors and her family feared she would not be able to walk properly when she was born, but agreed that she can now outrun anyone she knows.

Wang, who has a five year-old son with normal feet, said: "I can walk as well as anyone else, and even run faster than them. I'm like everyone else - except of course that I put my shoes on backwards."

Now...here is the lesson...is there any "disability" in your body or physical world? It shouldn't make you disabled in any way. You are more than your body, man...you have your mind!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/woman-with-backward-feet.html

(1) (Reply)

Acne Vulgaris (pimples) / Boost Your Immune System And Balance Your Body PH / Utilize The Advantages Of Liver Transplant In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.