Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Common Mistakes During Ramadhan - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Common Mistakes During Ramadhan (9156 Views)

Common Mistakes After Hajj / Things We Need To Know Before Ramadhan / Rewards For Performing Taraweeh During Ramadhan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by vanariso(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
1.During Ramadan..u cant use drugs via ur mouth but u can take intra-venious injections. It does not break ur fast
2. U can kiss ur wife during fast, so far u don't get carried away..like a good bye kiss while dropping her off at work.
3. u can take a bathe during Ramadan..so far u don't swallow water
More to come
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by Kwinhapi(f): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
May ALLAH reward u
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by deols(f): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
ma sha Allah.

rewarding write up @op

Nice comments.

also tell us about what you are eating this Ramadan here
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by adamu50: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
vanariso: 1.During Ramadan..u cant use drops via ur mouth but u can take intra-venious injections. It does not break ur fast
2. U can kiss ur wife during fast, so far u don't get carried away..like a good bye kiss while dropping her off at work.
3. u can take a birth during Ramadan..so far u don't swallow water
More to come

In your contribution you mentioned in item 2 that one can kiss his wife during fast, so far one is not carried away. How on earth can you kiss your wife without being carried away, infact this is very rare. However , posting of this will only but rendered 99 people out of 100 people,999 people out of 1,000 people & 999,000 people out of 1,000,000 people invalid fasting. For Allah's sake post things that can make people spiritually connected to Allah not this type of comments
The Messenger of Allah you are comparing yourself with or immitating is human but can never be compared with anybody on earth. He is RASULUN MINAL MAULA WA ADAMU LAM YAKUM--WA YABQAA RASULUD-DAAIMAN WAMUAZZAMA. (ANNABI KENAN -S.A.W).
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by acaolly1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
jazakallahu'kaiRan
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by deols(f): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
adamu50:

In your contribution you mentioned in item 2 that one can kiss his wife during fast, so far one is not carried away. How on earth can you kiss your wife without being carried away, infact this is very rare. However , posting of this will only but rendered 99 people out of 100 people,999 people out of 1,000 people & 999,000 people out of 1,000,000 people invalid fasting. For Allah's sake post things that can make people spiritually connected to Allah not this type of comments
The Messenger of Allah you are comparing yourself with or immitating is human but can never be compared with anybody on earth. He is RASULUN MINAL MAULA WA ADAMU LAM YAKUM--WA YABQAA RASULUD-DAAIMAN WAMUAZZAMA. (ANNABI KENAN -S.A.W).

There is nothing wrong with what he posted imo. You dont have to french kiss your wife.

You can kiss her on the fore head or on her cheeks.

and he made it CLEAR that you should only do it if you are SURE it would not break your fast.

There is no point keeping the knowledge from people.

How did you even arrive at your statistics?? takullah!!. Fear Allah.
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by adeyak83(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
jazaakum lahu khayran
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by Braimoh100(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
Tanks bro,wishing all my muslim brethren a happy Ramadahn period
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by Seunsherif(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
U said we shuld nt pray duhr nd asri prayer 2geda, wat if u miss d duhr prayer mayb u ar on a journi and can sumone take his/her bath in d aftnoon durin ramadan
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by Sike(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2013

5) Many people don't think you pray Taraweeh on the first night of Ramadhan (such as tonight). They believe you pray it after the first day you actually fast. They forget that the Islamic calender runs on the moon, maghrib is the start of the next day.
Noted. God Bless you @OP
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by Tczar(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ramadan Kareem!!!
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by deols(f): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
Seunsherif: U said we shuld nt pray duhr nd asri prayer 2geda, wat if u miss d duhr prayer mayb u ar on a journi and can sumone take his/her bath in d aftnoon durin ramadan

Being on a journey is an exception since being on a journey naturally allows you to combine dhur and asr as well as maghrib and Ishai.

You can take your bath at any time. The things that break the fast are very specific. Bath taking is not one of them.
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by deols(f): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Braimoh100: Tanks bro,wishing all my muslim brethren a happy Ramadahn period

same to you.
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by Onaolamipo: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
BARAKALAHU FI KUN., may God reward everybody abundantly. May God spare our lives to witness many of days of RAMADAN . Amin. Ramadan kareem

1 Like

Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by SAMMYTOPE: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
I've gt some Qs.
Can a xtian fast wit muslims( I mean Ramadan)
Without all the Quran citation and other Dua's?
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by deols(f): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
SAMMYTOPE: I've gt some Qs.
Can a xtian fast wit muslims( I mean Ramadan)
Without all the Quran citation and other Dua's?

What is his/her intention for wanting to fast with Muslims?
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by SAMMYTOPE: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
deols:

What is his/her intention for wanting to fast with Muslims?

Well I'm 1 of the ppl that bliv there's only 1 God wit diff names,so I dnt think a xtian needs any intention to fast with muslims other than other the reasons the Muslims are fasting.
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by deols(f): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
SAMMYTOPE:

Well I'm 1 of the ppl that bliv there's only 1 God wit diff names,so I dnt think a xtian needs any intention to fast with muslims other than other the reasons the Muslims are fasting.

If a Christian fasts just because Muslims are fasting, he'll just have fasted.

But if a Christian fasts because he Believes in Allah and expects to be rewarded by fasting, that is better for him. For he wouldnt only have fasted but would have received the reward(s) of fasting.

Here is why the intention is important. Is he fasting to show solidarity or to receive the blessings and reward of Allah?
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by SAMMYTOPE: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
deols:

If a Christian fasts just brcause Muslims are fasting, he'll just have fasted.

But if a Christian fasts because he Believes in Allah and expects to be rewarded by fasting, that is better for him. For he wouldnt only have fasted but would have received the reward(s) of fasting.

Here is why the intention is important. Is hr fasting to show solidarity or to receive the blessings and reward of Allah?
Oh I gt wat u tryna say. Bt If u read my previous post I said "I bliv there's only 1God with diff names. And I think every1 fast for reward(s) nt jst for solidarity.
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by deols(f): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
SAMMYTOPE:
Oh I gt wat u tryna say. Bt If u read my previous post I said "I bliv there's only 1God with diff names. And I think every1 fast for reward(s) nt jst for solidarity.

dont let us derail this thread further. Do you mind opening a thread for your questions?

or I could do it for you.
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by SAMMYTOPE: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
deols:

dont let us derail this thread further. Do you mind opening a thread for your questions?

or I could do it for you.
Pls do,I will be glad smiley
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by deols(f): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by Boy2boy: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
I love this thread.
Jazakallahu khaiRan!

Can one use eye drop during fast
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by deols(f): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
Boy2boy: I love this thread.
Jazakallahu khaiRan!

Can one use eye drop during fast

Yes you can. In sha Allah.
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by Artless360(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
Rammmmmmmaaaaaaadddddddaaaaaannn o allah ur guidance is al i seek

1 Like

Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by Occurstaem(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Jazakumullahu khairan
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by demsy21(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
na u dey ask
scientology: jazakallahu'kaiRan......
jazakallahu'kaiRan
jazakallahu'kaiRan
jazakallahu'kaiRan
.....what does it mean pls
u go be the only one to answer this
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by shamson: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
scientology: jazakallahu'kaiRan......
jazakallahu'kaiRan
jazakallahu'kaiRan
jazakallahu'kaiRan
.....what does it mean pls
amin
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by Lagusta(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
as-salaam alaykum my dear brothers and sisters, Plss has the moon been sighted or we count shaban as 30days!!!!
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by bashydemy(m): 3:12am On Jul 09, 2013
Thanks bro and Welcome the month of blessing, Congratulations to my Muslim brothers and sisters. This is the time i need to cheat Almighty ALLAH and claim alot of blessing from him.
Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by Ibrah007: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
./

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Calculate Time For Each Daily Solat / Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! / You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.