Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Did Your System Stopped Browsing Recently? If Yes Here Is The Solution - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Did Your System Stopped Browsing Recently? If Yes Here Is The Solution (1166 Views)

Did Your Magic Sim Stop Working Or Your Psiphon ? Read This / When Last Did Your Windows7 Crash / How Much RAM Did Your First Computer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your System Stopped Browsing Recently? If Yes Here Is The Solution by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2013
Hello Nlanders.
Recently I experienced something.
Which is my system stopped browsing,and I blamed it all on mtn network or bad area.not knowing that the fault is not from them.
I almost deleted all my files think that my system was hacked,or maybe a virus has corrupted all my files. I un installed my moderm and installed it back,I subscribed for both mtn,glo,etisalat and airtel mb.to see if it could solve the problem but hell no. I latar decide to start uni stalling programs that has something to do with the internet/security and my OS.only when I removed almost everything in my system!cause I can't stand the chance of not browsing with my pc.to me I said what is the essence of this programs if I can't browse with my system, I made a decision which is to un-install my avast anti virus. immediately I removed it,guess what? My mozilla fire-fox browser opened immediately and start browsing.I said oh its even this anti-virus that has been blocking my from internet connection.I said to myself maybe it was because I didn't updated it or maybe a file corrupted it.
This morning a friend pinged me and complain that for almost 3days his system has refuse to browse,that he wants to sell it,I shared/explained my experience,and I advised him to un-install his avast anti virus and test it. Fortunately for him the system start browsing.and I said woow.this is worth sharing with my fellow Nigerians please read this and take note.should incase such thing occur to you just un-install your avast anti virus before anything.share this with your Faf and enemies .
Thanks
Re: Did Your System Stopped Browsing Recently? If Yes Here Is The Solution by femi4: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
Is everybody using avast? how will avast stop your laptop from browsing if you have the right settings?
Your write up is not logical
Re: Did Your System Stopped Browsing Recently? If Yes Here Is The Solution by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
femi4: Is everybody using avast? how will avast stop your laptop from browsing if you have the right settings?

ok mr logicsl!
Re: Did Your System Stopped Browsing Recently? If Yes Here Is The Solution by universal2013: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
hello this another forex indicator that prove itself on only meta4 trader for interested person call 08078745535 0r 08169155705
Re: Did Your System Stopped Browsing Recently? If Yes Here Is The Solution by universal2013: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Anybody with another free browsing stuff please and i can also grant you of another online payment solution this https://perfectmoney.is/signup.html?ref=5160038
Re: Did Your System Stopped Browsing Recently? If Yes Here Is The Solution by universal2013: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
please can anybody tell me if http://247club.com/pages/index.php?refid=universal2013 is rely and work i have over $9,000 in my account
Re: Did Your System Stopped Browsing Recently? If Yes Here Is The Solution by dridowu: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Good eveni all, anytime i want to i want to browse, a yellow sign with black exclamation sign inbtw d yellow occur, any time ds occur, i would not be able to browse. Ds sign occur directly bsde d battery sign , pls how can i get rid of ds yellow sign ? Pls help
Re: Did Your System Stopped Browsing Recently? If Yes Here Is The Solution by onoerime: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2013
femi4: Is everybody using avast? how will avast stop your laptop from browsing if you have the right settings?
is possible
Re: Did Your System Stopped Browsing Recently? If Yes Here Is The Solution by Infoseye(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2013
pureguide: Hello Nlanders.
Recently I experienced something.
Which is my system stopped browsing,and I blamed it all on mtn network or bad area.not knowing that the fault is not from them.
I almost deleted all my files think that my system was hacked,or maybe a virus has corrupted all my files. I un installed my moderm and installed it back,I subscribed for both mtn,glo,etisalat and airtel mb.to see if it could solve the problem but hell no. I latar decide to start uni stalling programs that has something to do with the internet/security and my OS.only when I removed almost everything in my system!cause I can't stand the chance of not browsing with my pc.to me I said what is the essence of this programs if I can't browse with my system, I made a decision which is to un-install my avast anti virus. immediately I removed it,guess what? My mozilla fire-fox browser opened immediately and start browsing.I said oh its even this anti-virus that has been blocking my from internet connection.I said to myself maybe it was because I didn't updated it or maybe a file corrupted it.
This morning a friend pinged me and complain that for almost 3days his system has refuse to browse,that he wants to sell it,I shared/explained my experience,and I advised him to un-install his avast anti virus and test it. Fortunately for him the system start browsing.and I said woow.this is worth sharing with my fellow Nigerians please read this and take note.should incase such thing occur to you just un-install your avast anti virus before anything.share this with your Faf and enemies .
Thanks

Well you solved your problem the hard way at the cost of losing your antivirus, infact telling people to unstall there antivirus is not a good advice or recommended solution.Because you are exposing them to virus attacks when you go on the internet.

Next time go through your firewall settings, check if your browser was listed or ticked to be blocked from accessing the internet. There is a good reason why the antivirus blocked your browser from browsing probably it detected a threat and it just decided to block off network to prevent your system from an attack.

visit www.infoseye.com latest update on Internet:Gaming:Technology:Tricks:Money:Tutorials::

(1) (Reply)

REVIT Architecture Training In Abeokuta And Its Environs. / Ucom Joystick And USB Error 43 / I Need This Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.