Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! (4028 Views)

Micro USB OTG Cables For Sale(enugu SALES) / Cheap Brand New Samsung and Blackberry phone and tablets August 2014promo update / Fancy Android Robot Shaped Micro USB OTG adapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
onegig: What about in ib

Ib does that mean Ibadan? If yes, then no, don't have a contact there yet.
Only have in PH, Lagos and Kano for noow.
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Happy sunday
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hi there, I have someone in Kano... do you also have a compatible keyboard with it? And what's your price for all?
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
Judinho59: Hi there, I have someone in Kano... do you also have a compatible keyboard with it? And what's your price for all?

Sorry, don't have keyboard. Just the OTG cable. Its just 500.
Tell your friend to call me up for pick up.
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by kio052001(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
oga does OTG work on Tecno A+ if yes, I'll b nid'in 10 pcs of it 4 now, here is my no 08022530424
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by 2kurupt(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
Am based in PH, Am interested in your OTG cable but I also want to enquire if you got 30 pin to HDMI cable (i.e. iPad HDMI adapter cable)?
Most of these accessory cables are scarce in the Nigerian market.
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
kio052001: oga does OTG work on Tecno A+ if yes, I'll b nid'in 10 pcs of it 4 now, here is my no 08022530424

Cant really tell if it works on A+ cus I don't know if its enabled on it. You can contact any of our contacts closest to you and test it out.
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
2kurupt: Am based in PH, Am interested in your OTG cable but I also want to enquire if you got 30 pin to HDMI cable (i.e. iPad HDMI adapter cable)?
Most of these accessory cables are scarce in the Nigerian market.

Really as you said most of these cables are just too scarce here but its majorly due to low patronage as most of our people either don't know great things they can do with their devices using these cables or some don't just care as long they can browse, chat, take pictures and play games.

I don't have the HDMI cable.

For the OTG contact the PH guy, his contact is on the front page.
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Welcome
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2013
Good morning.
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Turn your mobile devices to PC's, get USB on the go!
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by kio052001(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Cant really tell if it works on A+ cus I don't know if its enabled on it. You can contact any of our contacts closest to you and test it out.

never mind d fone don't have d function
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Still selling fast
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Happy weekend
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
Grab yours now.
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
For those who wants to know whether their Android device supports USB otg, download USB OTG Checker..

@OP, where's your location in Abuja?
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2013
Judinho59: For those who wants to know whether their Android device supports USB otg, download USB OTG Checker..

@OP, where's your location in Abuja?

Kubwa area
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thank you for your patronage.
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
Grab your now.
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by MrMash(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Available in kano right?
iI'll be back in town next month
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2013
Mr Mash: Available in kano right?
iI'll be back in town next month

Sure!!!
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Compliment of the season.
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hello
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year our valued clients.
Wishing you all God's favour and accomplishments of your set goals this new year.

Cheers wink wink
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2014
Thank you for your patronage.
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 7:10am On Jan 08, 2014
Use your external devices on your mobile, get an OTG cable today.
Re: Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! by Ogetogeo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
USB on the go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Sale In Abuja - Used Blackberry Curve 9300 (curve 3g)******* SOLD********** / How To Browse The Internet With Your Tv Receiver / I Want To Sell My Phone@9k (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.