Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Of Capital Oil And Gas And His Urge To Become The Govnor Of Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Of Capital Oil And Gas And His Urge To Become The Govnor Of Anambra (546 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Of Capital Oil To Remain In Custody / DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Of Capital Oil And Gas And His Urge To Become The Govnor Of Anambra by Diamondpicture(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ifeanyi ubah is truely a great man when it comes to oil, gas and money making, but when it comes to the rule of politics he still has many things to learn about politics especialy that of anambra state. politics is not all about spending money, i have been to his campaign comitee twice and have realy recieve my share of the cake and i am not realy much interested in the cake. we have 3 classes of guests that attended the occassion and we all recieved according to our believe and faith from $500 to who knws the maximum. for u to host an occassion at the venue it cost 2 million per day and the place has been used for more than 40 times and we have up to 2000 guests and the campaign is yet to kick off now my question is with these kind of spending has he been assured of these seat? Because that is my majour concern I will realy like u guys to join me or join us lets support these man come 2015. even though it will not be an easy task. According to my studies and observation he is realy ready to work, with a serious plan to make fuel affordable in anambra with a price tag of 70 naira per litre and kerosene at the rate of 40 naira per litre lets support these man and make anambra a better place, And a home for all. Ifeanyi ubah (EBUBECHUKWU UZOR) meaning if you put God ahead all thing are guaranteed for governor come 2015. (Note) u are all invited to the campaign commitee.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Capital Oil And Gas And His Urge To Become The Govnor Of Anambra by Sealeddeal(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
I so much like the type of person Ifeanyi Ubah is. Great things about him include his courage and belief.
Ifeanyi Ubah is spending much because he wants to endear himself to Anambrarians while believing that anambrarians has that love for money but the problem is that he has failed to understand the feeling of an average anambrarians towards those that spend alot of money during campaign.Anambra people do feel that the people that spend alot of money during campaign are actually investing and will recoup their money if allowed to get to govt seat Awka. Thats why i have always wished that Ifeanyi Ubah should be allowed to lead anambra state because,while every politician spends huge money during campaign,its only the quite wealthy man that will not be struggling to recoup his money if allowed into Awka. Anambra people will not make mistake of accepting political leeches who has nothing but politics to play and make money from.Ifeanyi Ubah is already made and therefore,contributing his quota to anambra state becomes his next target and as such,i wish him goodluck.
I am in support of Dr Ifeanyi Ubah.

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Drinking Alcohol As A Young Man -- 80-year-old Biafran Soldier. / Tinubu demands reversal of the decision to suspend Bamidele from Ekiti Caucus / Boko Haram And My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.