Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

What Type Of Talents Are Appreciated In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Type Of Talents Are Appreciated In Nigeria? (669 Views)

What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview / Urgent Exciting Openings For Exceptional Young Talents / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Talents Are Appreciated In Nigeria? by Inik(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
The only talents that are appreciated in Nigeria are singing, dancing and acting talents. The easiest way to break into the limelight and earn megabucks is through the entertainment scene. Writers, inventors, innovators, thinkers etc are not given the recognition & respect that they deserve. That's the reason why there's a great influx of Nigerian youths into showbiz business.

What's your take on this?
Re: What Type Of Talents Are Appreciated In Nigeria? by gbengalite(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
Even the almighty govt doesn't reward research.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Talents Are Appreciated In Nigeria? by amiskurie(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
IF YOU CAN DRINK ALOMO AND SMILE INSTEAD OF FROWNING FACE-U WILL BE RECOGNIZED

HW MANY BEERS YOU CAN DRINK WITHIN A MIN
Re: What Type Of Talents Are Appreciated In Nigeria? by Inik(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
gbengalite: Even the almighty govt doesn't reward research.
Cos they don't place value on it

amiskurie: IF YOU CAN DRINK ALOMO AND SMILE INSTEAD OF FROWNING FACE-U WILL BE RECOGNIZED

Is that your talent?
Re: What Type Of Talents Are Appreciated In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
amiskurie: IF YOU CAN DRINK ALOMO AND SMILE INSTEAD OF FROWNING FACE-U WILL BE RECOGNIZED

Caan yu be reasonable for once in ur life?

@ topic; I love when issues like these re being raised by bright minded Nigerian youths, that is a strting point, it shows we have identified an issue n trying to fix it, I salute that
N yes that is the trend dat has ravished our system, n the saddle is on the youths(vehicle of social engineering) to try to make an overhauling of this trend, we could strt by selling our own, when we see innovative youthful mind,we publicise them by ourselves (tnx to social medias) we needn't wait 4 news outfits as they re out 4 profits ; we celebrate them, make their names go viral, by so doing we would have solved a better part of the issue raised by you, n force the hands of agencies, not necessarily d govt. 2 get involved.

Most times we needn't wait for govt. 2 do things for us, cus they got so much on them already,buh what we can do 2 better our govt. (Abraham lincon).

It all strts 4rm me n U op, n d question now goes back to you, re u ready for It? Re u set to bring about our change? Can we put hands 2geda to bring about d revolution we need? Answer these questions n get bck to me...
Comrade Ray
Re: What Type Of Talents Are Appreciated In Nigeria? by amiskurie(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
Raymondenyi:

@ topic; I love when issues like these re being raised by bright minded Nigerian youths, that is a strting point, it shows we have identified an issue n trying to fix it, I salute that
N yes that is the trend dat has ravished our system, n the saddle is on the youths(vehicle of social engineering) to try to make an overhauling of this trend, we could strt by selling our own, when we see innovative youthful mind,we publicise them by ourselves (tnx to social medias) we needn't wait 4 news outfits as they re out 4 profits ; we celebrate them, make their names go viral, by so doing we would have solved a better part of the issue raised by you, n force the hands of agencies, not necessarily d govt. 2 get involved.

Most times we needn't wait for govt. 2 do things for us, cus they got so much on them already,buh what we can do 2 better our govt. (Abraham lincon).

It all strts 4rm me n U op, n d question now goes back to you, re u ready for It? Re u set to bring about our change? Can we put hands 2geda to bring about d revolution we need? Answer these questions n get bck to me...
Comrade Ray
what breed of mammal are u?!
Re: What Type Of Talents Are Appreciated In Nigeria? by DeanOlamide(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Comrade Ray

People wey dey attach Comrade to their names, am not surprise when they speak out of turn... See ur grammatical constructions self na comrade style d thing dey follow.. Who are u trying to impress anyway? Government send u come this forum come shw ur comradeship ni? Comrade get a bed and sleep while people talk d talk.. Are u a graduate? I mean, a good one @ dt.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment! / Sales Girls Wanted Urgently / Teaching Vacancies In Ado-ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.