Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Jay-z And Beyonce Celebrate Magna Carta Holy Grail Release - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jay-z And Beyonce Celebrate Magna Carta Holy Grail Release (1023 Views)

Jay Z's Magna Carta . . Holy Grail Holds At No. 1 For A Second Week On The Bil / Jay Z And Beyonce Appear At ‘justice For Trayvon’ Rally [pics And Video] / Jay-z Addresses Illuminati Allegations In Song "Heaven" On Magna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z And Beyonce Celebrate Magna Carta Holy Grail Release by Slimfitgen(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
Jay-Z and Beyonce Celebrate Magna Carta Holy Grail Release, Also Listen To The Hit Track

Track titled, “Part II (On The Run),” features Beyonce and is the follow up to their 2003 hit, Bonnie and Clyde. Beyonce begins the song singing “Who wants that perfect love story anyway? Cliché Cliché’ Who wants that hero love that saves the day? Cliché, Cliché,” and later in the song she tells him, “I will hold your heart and your gun, I don’t care if they come, nooo.” Jay also raps, “She fell in love with the bad guy, bad guy/ what you doing with those rap guys? They didn’t see potential in me girl, but you see it,” while proclaiming he’d die for her love.

Check out more and listening to the track at the link below...

http://richsourceentertainment..com/2013/07/jay-z-and-beyonce-celebrate-magna-carta.html?spref=tw
http://richsourceentertainment..com/2013/07/jay-z-and-beyonce-celebrate-magna-carta.html?spref=tw

Re: Jay-z And Beyonce Celebrate Magna Carta Holy Grail Release by searchcorp(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
Lovely album right? have you heard all the tracks yet? if i was an andriod user then i sure should have by now.

(1) (Reply)

Forbe's List Of Highest Paid Artist 2013 / SURE P Means "Chopping" -comedian Gbenga Adeyinka 1st / Don Jazzy’s New Album Without D’banj – A Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.