Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Want To Hear Welcome Faithful Servant In Heaven-eucharia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Hear Welcome Faithful Servant In Heaven-eucharia (461 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Hear Welcome Faithful Servant In Heaven-eucharia by Peddylove(f): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nollywood actress turned-Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi who was recently in Dakar, Senegal for a seven-day crusade, has explained why she’s no longer seen at social functions, saying, “ I have moved from the things that don’t matter to the things that matter more, which is doing the work of my Father who created me and made me an instant star.” The star of ‘Glamour Girls”, gave this explanation while responding to a question posed to her by a concerned woman on her Facebook page. In her words, “A woman saw me recently and asked with excitement, Eucharia, why have you not been seen much lately on the pages of newspapers, magazines, events and so on?

(1) (Reply)

Italian Cat Inherits €10m Fortune / Miss Bayelsa MBGN 2013 / Wande Coal – Kilaju Full Song Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.