Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Help On Creating A Live Video Streaming Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help On Creating A Live Video Streaming Website (820 Views)

10 Things You Must Know And Have Before Creating A Blog / Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site / Church Streaming Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Creating A Live Video Streaming Website by olyivy(f): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
I am undertaking a project on live video streaming website.

I have been researching and I have realized that I do not need to start building streaming server of my own since firms like Ustream and others are there for that. I have been to Ustream website and they made it look so easy but I cant tell at this point how it will all turn out in the end. In summary they indicated that I will need camcorder and capture device to hook up the system to Ustream server after subscribing with them and finally embed the video channel on my website.

Please I need more input on other options available and how to get a better result.
Re: Help On Creating A Live Video Streaming Website by databoy247(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2013
you can make use of livestream.com or google+ hangout which you can then link to your site. I would have suggested youtube but it seems its not availble to everybody so just take a look at G+ hangouts.
Re: Help On Creating A Live Video Streaming Website by olyivy(f): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2013
databoy247: you can make use of livestream.com or google+ hangout which you can then link to your site. I would have suggested youtube but it seems its not availble to everybody so just take a look at G+ hangouts.

Its not like a face chat thing.... It involves showing video from an outdoor event.

Im not sure hangout is the right choice for that.
Re: Help On Creating A Live Video Streaming Website by databoy247(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2013
still check hangout. Ask google and you will understand that hangout is broader than you think.
Re: Help On Creating A Live Video Streaming Website by Xenisha: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Streaming live video can be a great way to connect with your audience, but it can also be a bit daunting if you're not sure where to start. Luckily, the team at https://anyforsoft.com/blog/how-create-live-video-streaming-website/ has put together a comprehensive guide on how to create a live video streaming website. From choosing the right platform to setting up your streaming equipment, this guide covers it all.

(1) (Reply)

Automated Sms / 5 Forgotten Ways To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website / Want To Build An Ads Site Like Olx.com Or Tradestable.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.