Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Importing With 1m Naira From Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Importing With 1m Naira From Dubai (771 Views)

When They Deport You From Dubai, Europe And America At The Same Time (photo) / The Hotel Room That Cost N11.1m Per Night / What Can I Import With 300,000 Naira From Dubai And At Least Cover My Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Importing With 1m Naira From Dubai by phranco(m): 5:57am On Jul 07, 2013
pls house,i intend travelling to dubai with 1.3m
naira.my plan is to buy goods,male wears
precisely, worth of 1m.then make expenses of
300k ie travelling,shipping and clearing
expense using cargo.pls i need advice and suggestions from
experienced importers or travellers in the house,to know whether i will still be on profit side after these
expenses.

(1)

. / How Much Does A Crusher Cost? How Much Is The Jaw Crusher 250 * 250? / This Travel Agency Is A Scammer & Thief (aje-africa.org) Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.