Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Akudo Ezinne Wins Miss Nigeria 2013 Contest - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Akudo Ezinne Wins Miss Nigeria 2013 Contest (686 Views)

Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire / Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Akudo Ezinne Wins Miss Nigeria 2013 Contest by sandraLuv2(f): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fTWoqEcg7mc/UdkekBoaRKI/AAAAAAAAA0I/LE-052f9kCw/s1600/aku1.jpg[/img]

Akudo beat 20 other contestant to clinch the first position which came with N3million, a car and a trip to California.
Commenting on her victory, Akudo, who is a graduate of Law from the Abia State University, said: “I am so excited to have won. There were many other pretty girls who contested but I won. I want to thank God for this victory.”
Meanwhile, she also clinched the award for Miss Photogenic while Miss Congeniality went to Celestine Queen...

Some of the guests, who graced the event included ex-Nigeria international, Jay Jay Okocha, ex-Miss Nigeria, Helen Prest Ajayi, first Miss Nigeria ever, Grace Oyelude who crowned the new Queen, Dakore Egbusan Akande and her husband and Betty Irabor to mention a few.

The event, which also witnessed a high turn out of captains of industry, high networking individuals and politicians was sponsored by the Edo State government and hosted by the Ekiti State government. It was supported by Aero Contractors, Daily Times, Daar Communications, Genevieve Magazine, Linda Ikeji’s Blog, Studio 24 and Vlisco to mention a few.

The last edition was held in 2011 when Feyijimi Sodipo was crowned Queen.

Miss Akudo takes home a 3 million naira cash prize, a brand new car (Corolla), accommodation for a year, a trip to California sponsored by MUD Cosmetics, and free trips to any part of the country by Aero Contractors.
You might also like:
- See more photos at: http://www.veryxclusive.com/2013/07/akudo-ezinne-wins-miss-nigeria-2013.html#more

beauty is a good thing... next year ama contest grin
Re: Akudo Ezinne Wins Miss Nigeria 2013 Contest by mikky2k2(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2013
ur a beauty to behold... Congratulations
Re: Akudo Ezinne Wins Miss Nigeria 2013 Contest by NEROSKY(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2013
mikky2k2: ur a beauty to behold... Congratulations

My thought
Re: Akudo Ezinne Wins Miss Nigeria 2013 Contest by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2013
natural beauty
Re: Akudo Ezinne Wins Miss Nigeria 2013 Contest by mukina2: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2013

(1)

Could You Look Natural & Beautiful? Yes. / Good Tailor In Lagos Or Asaba. / Checkout My New Designer T-shirt Line (talking Tees By OMD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.