Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Can The Military Stop Boko Haram Without Christains And Muslims Prayers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can The Military Stop Boko Haram Without Christains And Muslims Prayers? (479 Views)

Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua / Does Christains And Muslims Serve The Same God? / The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Military Stop Boko Haram Without Christains And Muslims Prayers? by ambrosini593(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2013
I think its high time the Christians and muslims come together in other to stop boko haram because the way things are going right now its only the innocent ones that will suffer. The military and civilian jtf cannot do this alone. our prayers will go a long way in exposing them. Please say a prayer of victory you may never can tell. Happy sunday
Re: Can The Military Stop Boko Haram Without Christains And Muslims Prayers? by k2039: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2013
That's the problem, everything has been spiritualised.

I doubt if the America military believe in this conjured up theory of prayer.

I believe in prayer though but it's pointless praying without action.
Re: Can The Military Stop Boko Haram Without Christains And Muslims Prayers? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2013
ambrosini593: Please say a prayer of victory you may never can tell. Happy sunday
I concur.
Re: Can The Military Stop Boko Haram Without Christains And Muslims Prayers? by thehomer: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2013
ambrosini593: I think its high time the Christians and muslims come together in other to stop boko haram because the way things are going right now its only the innocent ones that will suffer. The military and civilian jtf cannot do this alone. our prayers will go a long way in exposing them. Please say a prayer of victory you may never can tell. Happy sunday

My friend, nothing fails like prayer.
Re: Can The Military Stop Boko Haram Without Christains And Muslims Prayers? by texanomaly(f): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
k2039: That's the problem, everything has been spiritualised.

I doubt if the America military believe in this conjured up theory of prayer.

I believe in prayer though but it's pointless praying without action.
Yes they do...

(1) (Reply)

You Can Change Lives From Where You Are / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe - True Church Perspective On Tithing / What Is The Relationship Between Falling Down And Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.