Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Unbelief Hinders Faith Critically - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unbelief Hinders Faith Critically (518 Views)

Is Unbelief In God A Sin? / Atheism & Willful Unbelief / God Does Not Leave Us In Spiritual Darkness–in Our Ignorance & Unbelief. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelief Hinders Faith Critically by sidespin: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2013
UNBELIEF HINDERS FAITH CRITICALLY

I realize that God can never bless us on the lines of being hard-hearted, critical or unforgiving. This will hinder faith quicker than anything. I remember being at a meeting where there were some people tarrying for the Baptism - seeking for cleansing, for the moment a person is cleansed the Spirit will fall.

There was one man with eyes red from weeping bitterly. He said to me, "I shall have to leave. It is no good my staying without I change things. I have written a letter to my brother-in-law, and filled it with hard words, and this thing must first be straightened out." He went home and told his wife, "I'm going to write a letter to your brother and ask him to forgive me for writing to him the way I did." "You fool!" she said. "Never mind," he replied, "this is between God and me, and it has got to be cleared away." He wrote the letter and came again, and straightway God filled him with the Spirit. I believe there are a great many people who would be healed, but they are harbouring things in their hearts that are as a blight. Let these things go. Forgive, and the Lord will forgive you. There are many good people, people that mean well, but they have no power to do anything for God. There is just some little thing that came in their hearts years ago, and their faith has been paralysed ever since. Bring everything to the light. God will sweep it all away if you will let Him. Let the precious blood of Christ cleanse from all sin. If you will but believe, God will meet you and bring into your lives the sunshine of His love. (Smith Wigglesworth)

(1) (Reply)

Message From Heaven / Praying To The Saints -is It Wrong? (LEARN And BE ENLIGHTNED) / Todays Christian And Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.