Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Kcee & Harrysong? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Kcee & Harrysong? (2906 Views)

Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know / The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Kcee & Harrysong? by trendystuf(f): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
KCee & Harry Song. Lol! Look very well o!

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/07/whats-wrong-with-this-picture.html

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Kcee & Harrysong? by Tolexander: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Seems both of them saw what they weren't supposed to see, and that brought about an e.rection.

Kacee had to pocket so that the e.rection wont be obvious to people.

While Harry Song raised his left leg a lil and tried bending his waist so as not to make the e.rection obvious but unfortunately i noticed it
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Kcee & Harrysong? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
it was as if they were both forced to take the pix! u could notice it cuz they were seriously frowning to cover up their deeds knowing that there's an Errection down below cheesy well hin no funny o..
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Kcee & Harrysong? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
wat am i seein,,erectn??.....lol look at dia faces...lyk dey were forced to snap
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Kcee & Harrysong? by carzola(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
The two sweetest things in the world, weed nd tonto's pu$$¥ u wud'nt know cause u'v not had a taste like me.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Kcee & Harrysong? by AbuMikey(m): 12:05am On Jul 08, 2013
See as dem squeeze face like Sh-it!!! Dem be wan use Bad guy style take change Parade,but plan nor con stil work!!!! KCee,I hail!!!

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Receive ‘head’ On Stage In South Africa / The 2015 Election Comics And Cartoons / Meet The 6 Richest Celebrity Kids In Nigeria – You Wont Believe Who The No. 1 Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.