Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Education Section Chat Room - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Section Chat Room (41393 Views)

*~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Education Section Chat Room by Tunesxt(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
please members i need urgent reply, i want to study chemistry and industrial chemistry i have credit passes in mathematics, english language, chemistry, biology, economics, geography, yoruba and ordinary pass in physcis. I my good to go for the course, and which other science courses do you think am ok for, i saw it on AAUA site that there is options in physics and mathematics is that true?

1 Like

Re: Education Section Chat Room by sam1212: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
Please has anybody heard any information about IT (siwes) allowance?
Yesterday, the names of the schools or students since 2010 came out from Daily Trust news paper, unfortunately or should I say fortunately; because those names are the list of those that have problem(s) with one thing or the other; my name is not there neither is there anybody from my school there.
Please anybody with relevant information should please post.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by ritababe(f): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
@finestboi
i have register
but my bros told me the school is a fraud school, plis tell me its not true
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
ritababe: @finestboi
i have register
but my bros told me the school is a fraud school, plis tell me its not true
fraud? do you went to the school urself?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by ritababe(f): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
Fynestboi: fraud? do you went to the school urself?
yes and it was a very fine school with equipment, i even meet one of their graduate working at abuja now,
they took 17,000 for acceptance fee and i filled some form, then photocopy, but they didnt give me admission letter why? They said i should be coming time to time to check i told them am from edo so i took their number, one of the lecture said before i go
"see you in two weeks time"

1 Like

Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
ritababe:
yes and it was a very fine school with equipment, i even meet one of their graduate working at abuja now,
they took 17,000 for acceptance fee and i filled some form, then photocopy, but they didnt give me admission letter why? They said i should be coming time to time to check i told them am from edo so i took their number, one of the lecture said before i go
"see you in two weeks time"
congrat if that what u went through just go back when you are ask to come...........
Re: Education Section Chat Room by ritababe(f): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Fynestboi: congrat if that what u went through just go back when you are ask to come...........
tnks alot,
i have the link now
http://www.nbte.gov.ng/inst_03.html
tnks alot but why didnt they give me admission form abi letter, and does it mean am in now?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
ritababe:
tnks alot,
i have the link now
http://www.nbte.gov.ng/inst_03.html
tnks alot but why didnt they give me admission form abi letter, and does it mean am in now?
rememba i make it kwn to you that the poly is a new poly and a private so just be calm you would get the ADMISSION LETTER soon.........
Re: Education Section Chat Room by ritababe(f): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Fynestboi: rememba i make it kwn to you that the poly is a new poly and a private so just be calm you would get the ADMISSION LETTER soon.........
thanks if i were with you i for kiss you
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
ritababe:
thanks if i were with you i for kiss you

Re: Education Section Chat Room by Tunesxt(m): 5:24am On Sep 20, 2013
Tunesxt: please members i need urgent reply, i want to study chemistry and industrial chemistry i have credit passes in mathematics, english language, chemistry, biology, economics, geography, yoruba and ordinary pass in physcis. I my good to go for the course, and which other science courses do you think am ok for, i saw it on AAUA site that there is options in physics and mathematics is that true?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mehn na so so chokes full here? Shoo!

No body wan read again.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Igbagbosanmi: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sorry with 6 points(alevels) can i gain admission into ui to study agricultural and environmental engineering
Re: Education Section Chat Room by WangLiang: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2013
Students from all over the world about studies in Poland and also from Nigeria smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-3NxgWJAjU
Re: Education Section Chat Room by olawalebabs(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
Igbagbosanmi: Sorry with 6 points(alevels) can i gain admission into ui to study agricultural and environmental engineering
yeah, the minimum requirement is 5 points but you know the competitive nature of admission this day. You'll need to double up.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Igbagbosanmi: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the advice..i would double up lk u said grin
Re: Education Section Chat Room by zoedicus: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
Weldone @ everyone in the house.
I have an issue and I need advise.
I am in a dilemma. I have NCE (biology/Geography).
However, I want to further my education and I am looking but the issue is that I am basically confused about wt to go for.
because of the limited prospect of in education (renumeration and all that), I am considering starting all over.
However, I want you guys to advise me on
1. which course(s) relate with what I already have and could guarantee a good life quality,
2 which schools offer these,
3. if I am to start all over, what do you advise I go for?

pls, respond . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .intelligibly.
God bless.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by blizoj: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2013
Plz i nid urgent reply.....I got D7 in maths in my waec nd passed all d other subjects vry wel includin english...i wan to knw wich university will accept d result nd wich course can i read as a science student...tnks
Re: Education Section Chat Room by stolaonipekun: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
ASUU ON MY MIND
Re: Education Section Chat Room by stolaonipekun: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
THE STRIKE IS DELAYING ME SERIOUSLY
Re: Education Section Chat Room by olawalebabs(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
blizoj: Plz i nid urgent reply.....I got D7 in maths in my waec nd passed all d other subjects vry wel includin english...i wan to knw wich university will accept d result nd wich course can i read as a science student...tnks
Every university accepts 5 credit which must include Maths and English.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by blizoj: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2013
Jeez.. xo i ll have 2 ryt gce den
Re: Education Section Chat Room by sammzy47: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2013
pls, which is more sure in futa predegree and unilorin predegree
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Samgreguc(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Please what is the difference between pre-dregree, pre-science and remedials
Re: Education Section Chat Room by shurlar50(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
hello,.ma ppl in d house, please I need to ask this: can a science student study Industrial Design?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by zoedicus: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
zoedicus: Weldone @ everyone in the house.
I have an issue and I need advise.
I am in a dilemma. I have NCE (biology/Geography).
However, I want to further my education and I am looking but the issue is that I am basically confused about wt to go for.
because of the limited prospect of in education (renumeration and all that), I am considering starting all over.
However, I want you guys to advise me on
1. which course(s) relate with what I already have and could guarantee a good life quality,
2 which schools offer these,
3. if I am to start all over, what do you advise I go for?

pls, respond . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .intelligibly.
God bless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) / UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) / Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.