Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Recruiting Ushers For Events - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruiting Ushers For Events (5067 Views)

Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Ushers For Independence / Ushers For Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruiting Ushers For Events by Ipsi(f): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
We are an events company recruiting ushers for events we manage-

Male and female

preferably between the age of 20-26

Please send your pictures and a cover letter introducing yourself, please include your email address.

to bintaabdul@gmail.com

Please note that if successful you may be given short notice for some jobs.

Anyone successful will be contacted in two weeks from the date of their application.

Any questions you have please ask in your application. Thank you.

Thank you.
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by Greatken007(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2013
WHEN IS THE INTERVIEW COMING UP?

1 Like

Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by pweetytonie(f): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by Ipsi(f): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2013
The company is located in Ikeja but we sometimes have jobs outside lagos. I am getting applications but no pictures, please attach pictures to your emails or I wont be able to reply. Thank you.
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by worshipper9: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
i live in owerri can i apply?
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by Ipsi(f): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thank you to everyone who came for the casting through nairaland.
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by Ipsi(f): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
There is another casting for just Female and Male ushers
We are currently seeking attractive & confident hostesses to work at high profile events in Lagos.
No experience is required. You should be outgoing, charismatic and enthusiastic.

Candidates will be chosen strictly by the following criteria.

Height : From 5ft 8inches and taller
Size: Dress Size 6 - 10, nothing bigger.

Modeling experience is an advantage for wither male or female.

A soft copy picture of you, full lenght will be required.

Please all female should come with heels because you will need to walk in shoes.

Please be fluent in english and presentable.

Please send your pictures to bintaabdul@hotmail.com between the 5th of august and the 15th of August.

Casting will be on the 17th of August, time and location will be communicated to all chosen candidates.

Thank you.
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by danie3: 12:38am On Aug 13, 2013
Dear Ipsi, I sent a mail to bintaabdul@hotmail.com n it didnt deliver. Tried bintaabdul@gmail.com n it delivered, I hope you get the mail. Pls consider we wey dey km frm nairaland osmiley.
Here's my mail in case u didnt get it, sojidhanie@gmail.com, n i'm 5'11, 22 yrs.
phone:08180057779.
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by girlsupersonic(f): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2013
Pls did anyone get the time when we should come? D#anie did you
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by Ipsi(f): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2013
sorry for the late reply,k it is today anytime before 2pm at the balmoral, Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Ikeja. thank you.
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by Ipsi(f): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2013
ive tried calling you but it isnt going through.
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by christinapaul: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2013
Hello! Pls I just log in no,am jst seeing dis vacancy! Is it still possible 4 me 2 join in!can I stil snd my picture? Dis my email add paulxtina@yahoo.com. 08056539070
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by Ipsi(f): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2013
You can still send your picture but you will need to come in to be seen either today or during the week.
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by HazeeyzaH(f): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2013
Pls I want to ask when during the week and what time too?
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by girlsupersonic(f): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
@ipsi pls I sent you a mail
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by danie3: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
our dear ipsi, u shud av said twas specifically 4 female nasad
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by shindarayo(f): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
Just getting dis now.want to know if I can still apply.my names re sobande mojisola.am 5"9 tall without heels.my vital statisTics re 34,28,30.am a model.
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by Ipsi(f): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sorry for not specifying. At the moment we need only female and because the efrst post I made men did nit turn up for the casting just one came.

Please for the females ou nSince you have internet please email me your picture and I will reply to you. The last casting is this thursday at the balmoral, Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Ikeja. I can see you any time between 11 and 3pm. Thank you.

Please understand the requirements you have to be [b]FROM 5ft7 and above, size 6-10
And have a nice smile.
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by christinapaul: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dear ipsy! My name is afakwu christiana, I ask if I can still join in snce I jst got 2 knw den! But I didn't get any reply 4rm u! I have sent my pix with cover up letter 2 u earlier wen I 1st ask 2 join u! Am also a modell, and av ben into ushering jobs! I wil luv 2 knw wen ur nxt casting will be. Tnx 08033492906 paulxtina@yahoo.com
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by j1990: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Is the employment still going on
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by Ipsi(f): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
j1990: Is the employment still going on

Yes.
Re: Recruiting Ushers For Events by christinapaul: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dear ipsi if d employmnt is still going on when shud I come for d casting? Or wen is d casting?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Internship Vacancies For Undergraduates. / Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.