Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Help !!! Am A Married Virgin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help !!! Am A Married Virgin (1810 Views)

Must Read: The Married Virgin / What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com / Should A Married Woman Accept A Gift From Her Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !!! Am A Married Virgin by extraflyfineboy(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
July 2012 was one of my happiest moments in life, or so I thought. I had a good job with a steady income, a house,

a car and to spice it up, I had Chris. Chris and I have been dating for just four weeks yet it felt like four years. He

was loving, caring, handsome and rich. Not like I cared about his money though. Unlike the few men I’ve dated, Chris

seemed different. He had never made a move to kiss me not to talk about asking for sex.

I was 25 years and still a virgin. And I still am. Sometimes I wondered if he was real or not because he kept

buying me expensive things, kept taking me to places I didn’t know existed but he never asked for sex. One day when I

visited him at home, I made the move to kiss him and he reluctantly kissed back. His lips felt like fresh dew at the

cape of Kilimanjaro. His touch like the early morning sun, slowly penetrating, and his caressing like world peace.

Suddenly, he withdrew and asked that we take things slow.

Chris didn’t keep many friends, in fact he had only one friend; Bob. Chris and Bob were very close in a way I didn’t

like. There was something about Bob that I didn’t like but I couldn’t place it. I even observed from the way looks at me

that he didn’t like me too.

In no distant time, Chris introduced me to his family. His younger sister Tara seemed very nice. We talked on phone

frequently and soon became besties. I wasn’t surprised when Chris proposed and I immediately accepted. “this is the man

of my dreams” I assured myself, ‘the man I’ve been keeping my virginity for.

A week before our weeding Chris and I got caught up in an emotion filled romance. I was so high and so wet I wanted him

to break me that day but again he refused. If I had loved him 100% before, after that day it became 200%. On our wedding

night, I was the happiest woman on earth. Bob was Chris’s best man and Tara my chief bridesmaid. We had a very big

wedding. After the reception and late night party I had to go to our apartment alone because I couldn’t find Chris. I

was told he said he wanted to drop his business associates. I waited and kept calling him without any reply. That was

our wedding night, the night I had always imagined to be the best night ever. The night I would willing give up the

pride of my womanhood. Chris however showed up in the morning apologizing with some clumsy excuse about being arrested

by the police. I was still crying so he held me and kissed me, slowly his hands grasped my breast and he pinned me to

the bed. I was ready, better late than never. My hands were all over him, gently urging him to tear me apart. Blood was

rushing in and out of my heart. We were half naked before Chris suddenly stopped and zoomed out of the house.

I was confused, he didn’t come home till after 3 days. And whenever he came home he was either drunk or too

tired and will not say a word to me or even eat the food I cooked. I tried to know why he suddenly changed, why he

didn’t want to take me, but he wouldn’t tell me, something was up, but I couldn’t decipher it.

It was now one month after our wedding.................
continue from source http://umehoma..com

Re: Help !!! Am A Married Virgin by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 08, 2013
Thank God this is coming 4rm a lady, at least now it becomes evident U should at least hav one uninterrupted sex with ur partner to be, to know his sexual healthyness, it is mandatory, when u see men most times scarring away 4rm it with their intending couple that should be a sinister Omen.
A word is enof 4 d wise

Sex is one of d undaunted cornerstone dat builds a healthy n blissful matrimony!! (It is mandatory 2 know)
Re: Help !!! Am A Married Virgin by MgbekeLina: 2:19am On Jul 08, 2013
I was still crying so he held me and kissed me, slowly his hands grasped my bosom and he pinned me to

the bed. [size=20pt]I was ready, better late than never. My hands were all over him, gently urging him to tear me apart.[/size] Blood was

rushing in and out of my heart. We were half Unclad before Chris suddenly stopped and zoomed out of the house.

I was confused, he didn’t come home till after 3 days. And whenever he came home he was either drunk or too

tired and will not say a word to me or even eat the food I cooked. I tried to know why he suddenly changed, why he

didn’t want to take me, but he wouldn’t tell me, something was up, but I couldn’t decipher it.

[size=20pt]It was now one month after our wedding.................[/size]

Tales by 'MOSQUITO COIL'! grin

[img]http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4643943069057035&pid=1.7&w=242&h=180&c=7&rs=1[/img]

I don't remember having this kind of 'BLUE FIM' experience when I was dis-VA-GYINED o!
Na which school YOU go to PRAY-PIA? shocked
ALL first time virgins are usually SCARED-STIFF. . .EVEN AT 25! kiss

Please. . .I need to inspect YOUR REAR END. . .Sooooooo,
BEND DAAAAAAAAAAA. . . AND FACE FRONT! kiss
Most frontal virgins are not BACKYARD virgins. . . .Especially if YOU BE SHARIA 'CHRISTIAN' VAG-YIN!
Just saying. . . .

WOMAN HOLES TOO PLENTY TO DIS-V[size=20pt]A[/size]G-YIN!
Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

Anyhooooooooooooooooooo. . . CARRY YOUR VIRGINITY GO! OSAMA BIN LADIN NEEDS 72 like you! grin

*belchezzz*

Time to mastu--BLATE! cool
The mood is right! cool
Re: Help !!! Am A Married Virgin by dayokanu(m): 3:25am On Jul 08, 2013
Calloti, don dey faind you tay tay with that your mgbeke Ikebe
Re: Help !!! Am A Married Virgin by nenergy(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2013
Typical Nollywood script. I don't need to read the whole story. Chris is gay! Lol
Re: Help !!! Am A Married Virgin by Youngzedd(m): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2013
Bloggers again!
Re: Help !!! Am A Married Virgin by slimyem: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2013
Yeye bloggers with yeye stories!!
Re: Help !!! Am A Married Virgin by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Help !!! Am A Married Virgin by slimyem: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2013
Mgbeke Lina:

When I reply your useless azzze. . . you and ALL THOSE YOUR SUPAMODERATORS OGUN STATE CHEAP HARLOTS GO REMOVE MY POSTS. All the desperadoes wey you don giff belle run for this NL nefa reassssssh you? wink Abi I resemble 'SPIKECYLINDER' AND 'DOYIN13'? or Una 'afin romance club'. . . Ojujjua and SexxyKillz? tongue

ABI YOU HEAR SAY MY MAMMA DROP ME FOR ITALY AT AGE 2 TO DO ASSSSSHAWO SUPER MODERATOR WORK FOR NAIRALAND? tongue

SORRY, I DON'T TANGLE WITH NAIRALANDERS. . . Even if I did. . . you would have HAD to use the HOLY GHOST AUSPY-SUSPY BLOKOS like the "Ekiti" dwarfish one from THE NIGERIAN VILLAGE-WIDOWS' AND BURIAL-GROUND SQUARE!

Cyber experimentation phase is OVA sweerie! I ONLY DO SUGAR DADDIES. . . .NOT SUGAR PUPPETS LIKEY YA! kiss

Shikena! cool

Abeg dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss carrey ya 'VENEREAL DISEASES' go gif another TEHN corpse! kiss kiss kiss
I don't do UGLY HOKORO-HUMGBATIC UNMARRIAGEABLE CYBER RIFF-RAFFS likey ya!

*Now tell that your MUKINA2WORWOR HARLOT TO BAN THIS ID. . . .I have the next one ready! kiss

NA ME AND UNA FOR THIS PLANET AND THE ONE BEYOND. . .First to QUENCH IS THE NAME OF THE GAME OF LIFE! kiss

ALAKORI BUSHMEAT DI KA GI! kiss

YOU IJJJIAT!!! kiss

FIND YA OKORO-Yoruba BUSH MEAT LEVEL!!!! kiss

Thank you! kiss
I be think say you talk say you nor go comment for hia again...
Wetin chase you come back? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! Am A Married Virgin by bibinwaka: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2013
ar u blind 2 see dat ur huzzy is a gay. ram it on him and see wat happnd.
Re: Help !!! Am A Married Virgin by Waspy(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2013
Mgbeke Lina:

[img]http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4643943069057035&pid=1.7&w=242&h=180&c=7&rs=1[/img]

I don't remember having this kind of 'BLUE FIM' experience when I was dis-VA-GYINED o!

Most frontal virgins are not BACKYARD virgins. . . .Especially if YOU BE SHARIA 'CHRISTIAN' VAG-YIN!
Just saying. . . .

Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

Anyhooooooooooooooooooo. . . CARRY YOUR VIRGINITY GO! OSAMA BIN LADIN NEEDS 72 like you! grin

*belchezzz*

The mood is right! cool
cry Ur case dey OKIJA shrine
Re: Help !!! Am A Married Virgin by extraflyfineboy(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2013
Waspy: cry Ur case dey OKIJA shrine

hohohoho
Re: Help !!! Am A Married Virgin by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mgbeke Lina:

Just saying. . . .

Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

*belchezzz*

The mood is right! cool
gringringrin funny girl grin
Re: Help !!! Am A Married Virgin by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mgbeke Lina:

Na today?. . .SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
What is YOUR BUSINESS?
Abi YA Jesus NOR GET SECOND AND THIRD COMINGS TO DIE FOR YOU?

Abeg dressssssssssssssssssssssssss. . . .
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

MADAM BUSY BODY!I DEY FIND HUSBAND LIKE YOU! kiss
Hang YOURSELF. . . .I WILL CHANGE MY MIND IF I SO PLEASE. My prerogative.kiss

These 'BIATCHEZZ' don come HA-GAIN?
NA WHO DEY FEAR THESE FACELESS, LOCAL, UGLY CYBER-URCHINS?
Gosh!

[size=20pt]MIND YOUR PHOCKING BUSINESS AND DON'T ADDRESS ME. . .THANK YOU![/size]

Time for a new ID! YOU have made me lose my APPETITE FOR THIS ONE. . .YOU SKANK-HOE! angry
grin why you dey para unnecessarily like this grin
Re: Help !!! Am A Married Virgin by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mgbeke Lina:

When I reply your useless azzze. . . you and ALL THOSE YOUR SUPAMODERATORS OGUN STATE CHEAP HARLOTS GO REMOVE MY POSTS. All the desperadoes wey you don giff belle run for this NL nefa reassssssh you? wink Abi I resemble 'SPIKECYLINDER' AND 'DOYIN13'? or Una 'afin romance club'. . . Ojujjua and SexxyKillz? tongue

ABI YOU HEAR SAY MY MAMMA DROP ME FOR ITALY AT AGE 2 TO DO ASSSSSHAWO SUPER MODERATOR WORK FOR NAIRALAND? tongue

SORRY, I DON'T TANGLE WITH NAIRALANDERS. . . Even if I did. . . you would have HAD to use the HOLY GHOST AUSPY-SUSPY BLOKOS like the "Ekiti" dwarfish one from THE NIGERIAN VILLAGE-WIDOWS' AND BURIAL-GROUND SQUARE!

Cyber experimentation phase is OVA sweerie! I ONLY DO SUGAR DADDIES. . . .NOT SUGAR PUPPETS LIKEY YA! kiss

Shikena! cool

Abeg dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss carrey ya 'VENEREAL DISEASES' go gif another TEHN corpse! kiss kiss kiss
I don't do UGLY HOKORO-HUMGBATIC UNMARRIAGEABLE CYBER RIFF-RAFFS likey ya!

*Now tell that your MUKINA2WORWOR HARLOT TO BAN THIS ID. . . .I have the next one ready! kiss

NA ME AND UNA FOR THIS PLANET AND THE ONE BEYOND. . .First to QUENCH IS THE NAME OF THE GAME OF LIFE! kiss

ALAKORI BUSHMEAT DI KA GI! kiss

YOU IJJJIAT!!! kiss

FIND YA OKORO-Yoruba BUSH MEAT LEVEL!!!! kiss

Thank you! kiss
grin grin you no go kill me with laugh you this girl grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stabbed Man With Knife After S^x (photo) / AGONY OF Monogamy-chief Tola Adeniyi, A Former MD Of Daily Times. / What Every Man Should Do When Visiting The Mall With Their Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.