Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

FASHION SECTION GAME TIME! - How Would You STYLE THIS Outfit? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / FASHION SECTION GAME TIME! - How Would You STYLE THIS Outfit? (1462 Views)

LADIES; Can You Rock This Outfit On Your Wedding Day? / Should 2face Be Jailed For This Outfit? / ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FASHION SECTION GAME TIME! - How Would You STYLE THIS Outfit? by onnari(f): 12:50am On Jul 08, 2013
So I just got this idea which I thought to share here,and it's basically about exercising our styling/fashion muscles...Here's how we'd do this:
1. We put up a 'look' e.g here I'm starting with a little black dress (as we all know the LBD is a classic and a must for every wardrobe and can be styled in a thousand ways),and you guys get to uploads pics of shoes,bags,jewellery/accessories etc to style up the LBD as well as other wardrobe staples such as blazers,etc in different colours and types.
2. Include the posted pic (in this case the LBD) in your uploads so we can appreciate all your chosen items,paired up together.
Try this out! It's fun

Re: FASHION SECTION GAME TIME! - How Would You STYLE THIS Outfit? by onnari(f): 12:51am On Jul 08, 2013
Heads-up: you can google any item u need for ur uploads eg I googled 'red shoe' and got this here:

Re: FASHION SECTION GAME TIME! - How Would You STYLE THIS Outfit? by sisilondon: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
I would style the first dress with any of these blazers and this shoe!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Student To Rep. Nigeria At World’s Muslim Beauty Contest In Indonesia / How Many Of You Are Tired Of That Barber Messing Up Your Hairline And Your Hair / See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.