Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! (5471 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by tomakint: 5:45am On Jul 08, 2013
Pastor Tunde Bakare, the GO of Latter rain ministries in Lagos is speaking up for the very first time since the controversy surrounding the glamorous wedding ceremony of John Kumuyi, the 2nd son of the Deeper Life Church’s founder, Pastor W.F Kumuyi started.

As we are all aware, the beautiful couple tied the knot in elegance on the 15th of June, 2013 in Jamaica.

The bride allegedly dressed contrary to Deeper Life church’s doctrine that forbids women wearing beautiful wedding dresses, jewelries and makeup on their wedding day.

The doctrine also forbids using wedding flowers and luxuries like renting a Limousine,etc.

In this recent sermon, Pastor Tunde Bakare, a former member of the Deeper Life Church has condemned the church’s doctrine calling it wicked.

He said John Kumuyi and his wife did nothing wrong. He even supported his claim with genuine bible verses.

Hear Pastor Tunde Bakare in his own words below;

“I personally did not see  what they have done wrong. A man is entitled to his own authority in his  own home.1st Peter Chapter 3. A wife should dress to please the husband  and not the members of the church or public. It’s sheer wickedness to the couple, they should leave them to enjoy their honeymoon.

They should not squeeze them to the modus operandi of a particular organization. I  did not see anything wrong in the wedding. The bride was not naked or  dressed inappropriately and  the groom didn’t. Esther the queen was  beautifully dressed in the bible to gain the king’s attention. They  should not make mountain out of a molehill. I was in the Deeper Life  Bible Church for five years and nobody compelled me to dress the way I  dressed. My wife was with me in the church though we weren’t married  then. She wears earrings and dresses nicely. All this talk about this  couple should stop.”

Do you agree with him?

http://naijagists.com/pastor-tunde-bakare-condemns-deeper-life-churchs-doctrine-john-kumuyi-wife-did-nothing-wrong/
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by Pygru: 5:57am On Jul 08, 2013
Another Dl thread again
This thread must not hit front page oo.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by tomakint: 6:05am On Jul 08, 2013
Humans are created with 'fallible instincts' even some Angels in Heaven fell for the schemes of Lucifer which gave birth to the moniker, 'fallen angels' and 'Satan' for Lucifer! We (Humans) are prone to errors, let's not give room for the Devil to destabilize the Church of God! God is watching us! John and Love believed they made a mistake and they have apologized, this is maturity at its PEAK! cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by Havila28(f): 6:32am On Jul 08, 2013
^^^ I'm sure John and Love only apologised for apperances sake. The fact that they conducted their wedding with such glamour shows they don't believe in the hypocrisy that most deeperlife members hold so dear.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by Adufaye(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2013
Dat pastor don talk evrytin!
Deeper lyf pple dy cari dis mata go 2far

She no nakedd na!

Inshort where 4 bible wey dem say make woman no hold flower or wear jewelries 4 der weddin??
If him papa na pastor no mean say e go follow b pastor,evry cum liv dy own lyf!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by tomakint: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2013
Havila28: ^^^ I'm sure John and Love only apologised for apperances sake. The fact that they conducted their wedding with such glamour shows they don't believe in the hypocrisy that most deeperlife members hold so dear.
Whether the apologies was a 'pretended one' or not I am less concerned but for the mere fact that they publicly apologized make them to me reasonable! Of course, there were rules guiding the principle of marriage in DeeperLife that they flagrantly violated which they based their apologies on! I don't want to be a judge in a case that is none of my business here. My point!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by Pygru: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2013
tomakint:
Whether the apologies was a 'pretended one' or not I am less concerned but for the mere fact that they publicly apologized make them to me reasonable! Of course, there were rules guiding the principle of marriage in DeeperLife that they flagrantly violated which they based their apologies on! I don't want to be a judge in a case that is none of my business here. My point!
none of ya business but you created the topic
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by tomakint: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2013
Pygru:
none of ya business but you created the topic
Haba pygru you should understand my point now, this is about 'how they conduct their wedding as adults' and the 'stand of the church on Marriage' which should not be a big deal undecided of course, the topic is subject to healthy debates but that's just my personal opinion though!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by Gad2(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Havila28: ^^^ I'm sure John and Love only apologised for apperances sake. The fact that they conducted their wedding with such glamour shows they don't believe in the hypocrisy that most deeperlife members hold so dear.
What are those hyprocrisies? Could u list a few?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by saintvc(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
The pastor tunde bakare should learn to mind his buisness

from politics to bokoharam to kumuyi's wedding
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by joiam: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2013
saintvc: The pastor tunde bakare should learn to mind his buisness

from politics to bokoharam to kumuyi's wedding

You too mind your business . Every Christian is a member of one body and so he should be concerned about. Especially where deceit and oppressive through human and unscriptural traditions is holding the ignorant and the unwary in chains! If you don't have a superior argument, why not just keep quiet . Every Christian is my brother or sister and I must be concerned about how they are treated irrespective of where they worship. Pastor Bakare made sense to me and I commend him. The body is one and we should stop seeing our brethren as chicken in a pen waiting to be slaughtered by religious leaders by their oppressive traditions !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by joiam: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2013
[/b][b]
joiam:

You too mind your business . Every Christian is a member of one body and so he should be concerned about. Especially where deceit and oppressive through human and unscriptural traditions is holding the ignorant and the unwary in chains! If you don't have a superior argument, why not just keep quiet . Every Christian is my brother or sister and I must be concerned about how they are treated irrespective of where they worship. Pastor Bakare made sense to me and I commend him. The body is one and we should stop seeing our brethren as chicken in a pen waiting to be slaughtered by religious leaders by their oppressive traditions !

DL doctrine no1 says: The Bible is the final authority on any issue concerning man! So let's stop sayin my doctrine and our doctrine. It is childish. Who are you anyway? Every practice of any church including DL should have the backing of the Word or else such a chuech becomes a cult!

To all those who are talking of DL doctrine, Redeem doctrine, Latter Rain doctrine, you seem to have forgotten that Christ isn't divided. It is this kind of silo mentality that is dividing the church, the unity of which Christ prayed for. Pastor Bakare was very blunt and correct! For your information, DL is based on the sound doctrine of the Word of God, but the traditions of elders has been able to dilute the whole thing. The moment you deviate from the Word, you start fumbling and you eventually get trapped! Deeper Life doctrine No.1 says: The Word of God is the final authority on any issue concerning man! Now, we must weigh every practice in DL on the scale of the Word and not on any funny and myopic our doctrine as if your doctrine is superior to the Word. Every doctrine must receive authority from a single source and that is the Word of God. Simple. The problem here is that humility is a scarce commodity even with those who preach it and claim to be going to heaven. Indeed, with the corrupting traditions of men, you don't need to study the Bible! Just be obeying whatever comes from the whims and caprices of men! John and love have made a historical statement, apology or no apology. The wedding as done by them wasn't a mistake. It was done that way to make a never-to-be-forgotten statement. God is working!!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by joiam: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2013
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
DEEPER LIFE DOCTRINE NO 1 SAYS: THE BIBLE IS THE FINAL AUTHORITY ON ANY ISSUE CONCERNING MAN! So DL actions on the wedding should be weighed on the balance of the scripture. The church is one and so we must be united in essentials and in non-essentials, we are at liberty. The question now is this; is DL following their doctrine no 1?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by Gad2(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
Whatever anyone feels or wish to share or contribute to issues in Christendom, it would only be sound and founded if the contributor possess what God commanded everyone to have; salvation or freedom from sin. If we are all free from all sins, then we have the moral right to declare another man's sin to be sin indeed. If you still live in sin, you do not have any right or authority to criticize an action that is a product of a nature you share. Those unguided children whose conduct has raised all these comments may not be free from sin as many may suppose. Let not a sinner, condemn another sinner. Such would not be innocent in the sight of God.
The Tunde Bakare of a man, was once a Deeper Lifer, who still nurses age-long grudges for not having his way in DL. so, he can afford to use this incident to let out something. But God sees, hears, and knows all, and will judge all according to ALL ACTIONS AND WORDS.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by joiam: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
Gad.:
Whatever anyone feels or wish to share or contribute to issues in Christendom, it would only be sound and founded if the contributor possess what God commanded everyone to have; salvation or freedom from sin. If we are all free from all sins, then we have the moral right to declare another man's sin to be sin indeed. If you still live in sin, you do not have any right or authority to criticise an action that is a product of a nature you share. Those unguided children whose conduct has raised all these comments may not be free from sin as many may suppose. Let not a sinner, condemn another sinner. Such would not be innocent in the sight of God.
The Tunde Bakare of a man, was once a Deeper Lifer, who still nurses age-long grudges for not having his way in DL. so, he can afford to use this incident to let out something. But God sees, hears, and knows all, and will judge all according to ALL ACTIONS AND WORDS.

Haba, you just said Pastor Tunde Bakare is still nursing an age-long grudges against DL because he couldn't have his way(whatever that means). How did you know that he is still nursing grudges against DL. You have just judged a man without checking up with him and yet you say God who knows everything will judge! Which one do we take. You sounded so sanctimonious in your post but you betrayed yourself at the end. Let's try and be sincere with each other. Go and meet Pastor Bakare and find put if he still have grudges with DL. Every idle word... Again, the fact that a person is a sinner does not remove his common sense. Most of the issues about John Kumuyi require only commonsense(fearless commonsense I mean) to resolve but humility is lacking and some will prefer traps(tradition) to the truth. Note also that you reffered to John and Joy as unguided children! How did you know this? You have also just judged them without hearing from them. You see yourself now?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by Gad2(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
joiam:

Haba, you just said Pastor Tunde Bakare is still nursing an age-long grudges against DL because he couldn't have his way(whatever that means). How did you know that he is still nursing grudges against DL. You have just judged a man without checking up with him and yet you say God who knows everything will judge! Which one do we take. You sounded so sanctimonious in your post but you betrayed yourself at the end. Let's try and be sincere with each other. Go and meet Pastor Bakare and find put if he still have grudges with DL. Every idle word... Again, the fact that a person is a sinner does not remove his common sense. Most of the issues about John Kumuyi require only commonsense(fearless commonsense I mean) to resolve but humility is lacking and some will prefer traps(tradition) to the truth. Note also that you reffered to John and Joy as unguided children! How did you know this? You have also just judged them without hearing from them. You see yourself now?

If you know them as much as you ought to in relation to the subject, you wouldn't need to write all these. Judging is not the same as expression. If both Joy and John are in tune with biblical principles, and their parents and leaders are on ground to guide them, the messy fall-out would not have been. The basic thing in my arguement is the need for God's grace in the heart of anyone out to say he is bad or she is naughty. Just be sure the adjectives do not qualify the assessor also. Anyone who has problem reading a line of words that points him/her to the need to be free from what God hates is treading a dangerous ground as much as eternity remain a reality.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by joiam: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
Gad.:
If you know them as much as you ought to in relation to the subject, you wouldn't need to write all these. Judging is not the same as expression. If both Joy and John are in tune with biblical principles, and their parents and leaders are on ground to guide them, the messy fall-out would not have been. The basic thing in my arguement is the need for God's grace in the heart of anyone out to say he is bad or she is naughty. Just be sure the adjectives do not qualify the assessor also. Anyone who has problem reading a line of words that points him/her to the need to be free from what God hates is treading a dangerous ground as much as eternity remain a reality.

Thank you very much for your post. The 'messy' thing was that they acted according to their conscience and slapped tradition. In my opinion, it is nnot enough to be saying we must have eternity in viewan but clearly enumerate scripturally supported principles that will lead one to God. For example, people talk about worldliness. What is worldliness based on scriptures? What is moderate based on scriptures and conscience? Many times, people's lives are over-moderated and so the person we see outside isn't the real person inside because the person was being made to be someone else. As long as every christian bases his conduct on revealed truth in the Bible, people's opinion should matter liittle. Hypocrites are bred in churches this way. Yes, they may be guided, buy would it have been in line with their conscience or what they believe to be correct? Do you know that if they have been 'guided' and everything was done according to tradition, everybody wouldve praised them as true DLfers whereas God knows that that is not the case. Again thanks for your post.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by Brimmie(m): 5:04am On Jul 14, 2013
Bakare Has Spoken!!

Happy Sunday!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by 3ace(m): 6:30am On Jul 14, 2013
I don't even need to be a pastor or understand the bible thoroughly to know that there was nothing wrong with the overall appearance of that wedding. Deeper life should modify their doctrines and stop enslaving members. Doctrine won't take you to heaven but your deeds. There are so many people in the church today who appear righteous and strictly follow the dos and donts of their churches. But a daily relationship with them will reveal absolute opposite of the impression they radiate. A close pastor once told me that he was attracted to his wife because he realized that she didn't make use of jewelleries, no sophisticated hair style(just the Simbi goes to school type), and the kind of clothes that will make people feel that this is a decent girl. Those were the attributes of a lady that will make a good wife and mother. Some of them till today even still believe that wining and dining with poverty means you are next to God. Today, the same pastor feels like quitting the marriage out of frustration caused by the wife. Some other churches also have these rules and regulations imposed on their members which to me are unnecessary. A serious church should be concerned about the behavioural aspect of their members so as to make heaven and not strict doctrines. Hope they all change.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 14, 2013
To me th couple did nothing wrong,but since every man is guided by certain principle or doctrine,going against such is definitely wrong. John should have known better,than raising a dust with his action,especially coming from the son of the revered.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by ketoprofen(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
Those DL doctrines should be changed then, if they think d bride was too beautifully dressed.

I saw the couple pix on d newspaper and i still think d gown was too 'reserved'. I mean, what is sexy abt a high, square shaped neckline for a loose ball gown? For Goodness sake, d girl was even old fashioned(i wouldnt wear dat), yet,d church deemed it wrong. Was she supposed to wear white wrapper n blouse?

Wat is wrong about flowers, earrings,(i had to squeeze my pupils to see d make-up they were crying about), limousine(car is car nah)?

It all boils down to d fact that the church aint biblical. D bible kept describing women with ornaments all over d place. Queen Esther being d most notable. I see d silly doctrines as the thinking of mere men. Nonsense
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
[quote
author=joiam][/b][b]

DL doctrine no1 says: The Bible is the final authority on any issue
concerning man! So let's stop sayin my doctrine and our doctrine. It is
childish. Who are you anyway? Every practice of any church including DL
should have the backing of the Word or else such a chuech becomes a
cult!

To all those who are talking of DL doctrine, Redeem doctrine, Latter
Rain doctrine, you seem to have forgotten that Christ isn't divided. It
is this kind of silo mentality that is dividing the church, the unity
of which Christ prayed for. Pastor Bakare was very blunt and correct!
For your information, DL is based on the sound doctrine of the Word of
God, but the traditions of elders has been able to dilute the whole
thing. The moment you deviate from the Word, you start fumbling and you
eventually get trapped! Deeper Life doctrine No.1 says: The Word of God
is the final authority on any issue concerning man! Now, we must weigh
every practice in DL on the scale of the Word and not on any funny and
myopic our doctrine as if your doctrine is superior to the Word. Every
doctrine must receive authority from a single source and that is the
Word of God. Simple. The problem here is that humility is a scarce
commodity even with those who preach it and claim to be going to heaven.
Indeed, with the corrupting traditions of men, you don't need to study
the Bible! Just be obeying whatever comes from the whims and caprices of
men! John and love have made a historical statement, apology or no
apology. The wedding as done by them wasn't a mistake. It was done that
way to make a never-to-be-forgotten statement. God is working!!![/quote]

For me it has been long Tunde Bakare missed the road. And for u, do u even read the bible not to talk of understanding the bible. God has given His children the power to make laws. Disloyalty will take many christians to hell than fornication. Leave the church and do what u like or remain and obey.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by Gad2(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2013
Those who call for and expect a change or modification of what they call "Deeper Life doctrine" err.
1. Dressing is a culture which Deeper life, expects every believer (not members only) to do in the light of scriptures and in line with the principles of holiness as revealed in the Bible. The WORLD knows that you will be addressed by the way you dress; so also does heaven.Dressing is not a doctrine in Deeper Life.
2. Any one who spends his/her days expecting any of the Scripture founded doctrines taught in Deeper Life will go to the grave still expecting. As NONE WILL BE CHANGED. Except there is divine evidence of a change in the Person and Word of God, which heaven, hell and earth know CANNOT be. Nothing is missed if one keeps the Word against socio-cultural popularity and make heaven.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by joiam: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2013
Gad.:
Those who call for and expect a change or modification of what they call "Deeper Life doctrine" err.
1. Dressing is a culture which Deeper life, expects every believer (not members only) to do in the light of scriptures and in line with the principles of holiness as revealed in the Bible. The WORLD knows that you will be addressed by the way you dress; so also does heaven.Dressing is not a doctrine in Deeper Life.
2. Any one who spends his/her days expecting any of the Scripture founded doctrines taught in Deeper Life will go to the grave still expecting. As NONE WILL BE CHANGED. Except there is divine evidence of a change in the Person and Word of God, which heaven, hell and earth know CANNOT be. Nothing is missed if one keeps the Word against socio-cultural popularity and make heaven.

Dear, you are terribly ignorant! I need not say more!!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by joiam: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2013
kaorama:

For me it has been long Tunde Bakare missed the road. And for u, do u even read the bible not to talk of understanding the bible. God has given His children the power to make laws. Disloyalty will take many christians to hell than fornication. Leave the church and do what u like or remain and obey.

Ok, I will also make my own law. Everybody should start wearing trousers! My friend, you are terribly ignorant! But why did you have to remove all doubts? Haba!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by Gad2(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2013
joiam:

Dear, you are terribly ignorant! I need not say more!!!
It is natural to criticize what one does not fully understand. The quoted post is just a clear demonstration of the words used. Your opinion (to which you're entitled) is an index of the quality of your intellectual assessment of the subject, which can not command sufficient attention for noble reasoning. You cannot in any a positive way add to the knowledge I have gathered across the past 25yrs concerning the persons and organisation involved in the subject. I think it would be wise of you to make some positive enquiries, rather than the hasty and rash conclusions that reflect your level of ignorance of misinformation on the subject. You are free to correct me where I err, only be objective. Your reactions are understandable. Take care.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by joiam: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2013
Gad.:
It is natural to criticize what one does not fully understand. The quoted post is just a clear demonstration of the words used. Your opinion (to which you're entitled) is an index of the quality of your intellectual assessment of the subject, which can not command sufficient attention for noble reasoning. You cannot in any a positive way add to the knowledge I have gathered across the past 25yrs concerning the persons and organisation involved in the subject. I think it would be wise of you to make some positive enquiries, rather than the hasty and rash conclusions that reflect your level of ignorance of misinformation on the subject. You are free to correct me where I err, only be objective. Your reactions are understandable. Take care.

In your earlier post, you said God has given every child of God the power to make laws! Are we to make laws or obey His Word? If every child of God has been given the power to make laws, may I also make mine? Just imagine the confusion that would ensue if this were to be true! The Word of God is the final authority on any issue concerning man and I guess you are a DLfer. Indeed, any rule made by a pastor or any man of God must derive authority from God's Word. Or else the church becomes a cult. Imagine me as a pastor and I say women should no longer use the Aso-Oke(Yoruba traditioonal stuff), and yet the could use George, does that make sense to you. I ask again, the 'recommended' styles, were they received from mount Horeb like someone asked here? Again, are we to be giuded by traditions of men or the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit for all believers? My dear, you mentioned your 25 years experience in DL I suppose. What you need to understand is that you could be wrong for 25 years without knowing it especially if you always believe you only have the truth. Those who would have taught you one or two things will leave you to your ignorance and pride. A man boasted like you that TV will never be allowed in DL. He bosted in ignorance of God's Word. Today, he has eaten back his words. Before, the law was that women must cover always their head, today it has changed. Why? Because these rules or laws as you call them have no basis in scriptures. God will only confirm His Words and not your opinions. Dear friend, it is pride to always thibk you know everything in 25 years and to also think only your church is the gateway to heaven. Apparently, you have not been following the GS' messages. I can share some with you if you are interested. God is still using people we call foolish to confound the wise. Meanwhile I will like you to click on this site which somebody shared with me and be blessed. Never say never!God bless you real good. http://www.cultwatch.com/legalism.html
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by Gad2(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=joiam]

In your earlier post, you said God has given every child of God the power to make laws! I wonder who is being quoted here. Imagine me as a pastor and I say women should no longer use the Aso-Oke(Yoruba traditioonal stuff), and yet the could use George, does that make sense to you I wonder again where this comes from. were they received from mount Horeb and where in Africa is this? What you need to understand is that you could be wrong for 25 years Not when I have all it takes at my personal disposal to be convinced on any matter founded on God's word. A man boasted like you that TV will never be allowed in DL. TV as a subject was never among the scripture founded doctrines of God's word. to also think only your church is the gateway to heaven I wonder who made this claim to you. I perceive you're mixing up various people's comments you either don't understand or you're not in agreement or pleased with in a single post, sounding like a disgruntled follower of the christian faith. I advise you take time to read more of the word of God rather than relying on whatever anyone feels or thinks God says. Also take time to study the Bible on any subject of controversy in order to develop a sound conviction on the particular subject. Endeavour to make your post inspire/challenge your reader to study and grow, rather than posting graceless and temper reflecting comments that do not add any positive value to readers.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! by joiam: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
[quote author=Gad.][/quote]

Softly softly dear friend. You seem to be very angry! Just tell me that the points I raised are not true and we close the chapter. No need to quarrel ehn. At least show love to me a 'sinner' God bless you all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Calls Out Witches In Lagos Crusade!! (Video:March 2015) / Is Is Right For A Christian To Pray Back To Sender Prayer / Wonderful Testimony, 53 Years Old Single Finds Love!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.