Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sale (1078 Views)

Samsung galaxy s3 for sale(3 months used) with 2 Pauch. 25000 / Extremely White Neat Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sale..enter To See Pics... / Uk Used White Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sale!SOLD!!SOLD!!!SOLD!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sale by favouronum: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2013
Hello to everyone. It is very painful for me to sale my Samsung galaxy s3 this early but I don't have options here. I have an international version Samsung galaxy s3 which I want to dish to whoever that's interested. REASON FOR SELLING IT, my car engine has some problems and I am too rich for the money to fix it right now.so, I decided to sale my 2 months old international version Samsung galaxy s3, so that I can raise the money to fix my car engine. Am dishing it for #53000, remember this is the international version and first come first serve....08063683819
Re: Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sale by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2013
favouronum: Hello to everyone. It is very painful for me to sale my Samsung galaxy s3 this early but I don't have options here. I have an international version Samsung galaxy s3 which I want to dish to whoever that's interested. REASON FOR SELLING IT, my car engine has some problems and I am too rich for the money to fix it right now.so, I decided to sale my 2 months old international version Samsung galaxy s3, so that I can raise the money to fix my car engine. Am dishing it for #53000, remember this is the international version and first come first serve....08063683819

If u gree 45k letme know..slot sells brand new 65k now..
Re: Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sale by favouronum: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2013
That's what Africans do not know about. The Samsung galaxy s3 that's produced for africans is inferior compared to the ones for uk citizens. New ones in Nigeria can not be compared to even a 3yrs used uk. I can only remove 1k that is #52000 and that is the best I can do because I need the money money my car engine. It runs the latest jellybean os above all, it's the international uk version not Africas or Nigeria which is totally different with each other in terms of rigidity. 08063683819. Still up for grab....
Re: Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sale by favouronum: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2013
Still up for grab.....

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Goods @ Take Away Prices From Http://www.dhgate.com / Iphone 5s Silver 64gb ...2weeks Used see Pics / Buying Phones From OLX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.