Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft (18117 Views)

65 Yr Old Woman Gets Flogged Over Witchcraft Allegations In Sokoto / Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother / Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by AbuMikey(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2013
Sijo01:

Take heart Bro, such is life.
Tenk you!! Send me Richad Kard!! Aff nor eat since!
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by eightsin(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2013
this is wickedness in its highest form. If she is a witch...why not move out of her house to a place she will not have connections to u n thn strt ur prayers thr.
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Sijo01(f): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2013
Abu Mikey: Tenk you!! Send me Richad Kard!! Aff nor eat since!

Person die, u wan still chop. haba, u nor get human sympathy.
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Igholize(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2013
1 fake pastor must ve told nd made dem believe dat dier mother is a witch dat she is responsible 4 dat backwardness nd failure in life dat made dem 2 embark on such gruesome nd gory act witout considering d nemesis dat will b4 dem.... I bliv dat, dey might heard somtin bad abt dier mother.. It was somtin dat pushed dem
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by chei: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2013
Suffer not a witch to live!
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Decryptor(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2013
Even as much as my mum and i usually have issues and disagree most times, it is so unthinkable and unimaginable for me to let any harm befall her in anyway. I can't even imagine raising my voice at her even though she accuses and berates me of supporting my dad over their disagreement and separation which is normal in most families (some of you here know what i'm talking about).
But for me to come here and see this kind of story sends shudders down my spine! A woman who carried you for 9 months and writhed in pains from the labor and contractions of having you, carried you in her arms, breast-fed and nursed you...yet you have the mind to terminate her life! God!!
The Devil will reject some people in hell on arrival because he'll say he's more humane and noble than they are.
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by masterpiecer(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2013
chei: Suffer not a witch to live!

Suffer not a murderer to live too undecided
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Decryptor(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2013
chei: Suffer not a witch to live!
what can i say to someone like you? You opened a thread that you don't feel God and u think he does not exist! Waiting for the day you'll butcher your mother for some flimsy excuse too. Dimwit!
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2013
Capital punishment things.Death by hanging.after which their corpses will be burnt and flushed down a smelly village pit latrine.what wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by chei: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2013
Decryptor: Even as much as my mum and i usually have issues and disagree most times, it is so unthinkable and unimaginable for me to let any harm befall her in anyway. I can't even imagine raising my voice at her even though she accuses and berates me of supporting my dad over their disagreement and separation which is normal in most families (some of you here know what i'm talking about).
But for me to come here and see this kind of story sends shudders down my spine! A woman who carried you for 9 months and writhed in pains from the labor and contractions of having you, carried you in her arms, breast-fed and nursed you...yet you have the mind to terminate her life! God!!
The Devil will reject some people in hell on arrival because he'll say he's more humane and noble than they are.

Bro, We don't want to hear about your family problems, okay?
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2013
gbadexy: When I read that the children where a boy and a girl with the girl being even before finishing the story, I knew the girl must be the brain behind it. The boy just be the mumu that probably agreed just to inherit property like such lazy people can be.
Woman can fit get mind pass man when it comes to it.
I wonder at the intelligence of people, like a boy that stabbed his father, a guy axed and pour acid on friend because of okada and all these stupid acts; do they think they would just go scots free or what.
there is an addage that i tell to careless fathers and mother watch their children go haywire by the day and they still have the opportunity to call them to order but refuse to do so is just a little step better than an animal.

I refuse to believe a well brought up adult will conspire or support the killing of his or her mother.what are the evidences of witchcraft they saw in her that is hearble and can be said in court to defend themselves.meanwhile the last time i checked conspiracy and plot to murder another human being much more your biological mother is actually WITCHCRAFT.i wonder where some low lives are getting some stupid fables of witches and wizards.smh
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Decryptor(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2013
chei:

Stop quoting my post you motherless f.a.g.g.o.t! angry

2 Likes

Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2013
masterpiecer:

Suffer not a murderer to live too undecided
exactly
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2013
chei:

have a little reverence for God and the sanctity of human life,you are not a beast,jeez!
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by 3kay945(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2013
Because of witchcraft! Yeah, this is kind of news expected from Africa, and not HURRICANE kiss
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2013
Decryptor: Even as much as my mum and i usually have issues and disagree most times, it is so unthinkable and unimaginable for me to let any harm befall her in anyway. I can't even imagine raising my voice at her even though she accuses and berates me of supporting my dad over their disagreement and separation which is normal in most families (some of you here know what i'm talking about).
exactly,even when i have issues with my mom which is rare,ill rather walk away,whatever happened to the holy book which says honour your father and mother so that your days will be long on the earth.anyway the bible is already fulfilling its word in their lives,since they have dishonoured their mother by commiting murder,their days will be short on earth.when the bible said not one drop of my word will go unfullfilled,you think it is an empty verse

1 Like

Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by ifyalways(f): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2013
Fruits of the womb.
I shall see,hear or feel no evil. Amin.
Aru kwu oto kworo nwa n'azu.Tufia

1 Like

Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by krismars(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2013
Pedagogue: The children are obviously suffering from 'African poverty syndrome ' .

As dey kill dem mama finish now,assuming d mama na witch self,shey dey no tink say d mama group go retaliate.
If u are on NL , and u sometimes nurse feelings that your mum is a witch....PLs, stop watching Africa Magic Yoruba!!!

Let me also say this- if she did not use her witchcraft to kill u when u were a baby or when u were younger, why has she suddenly turned to a witch!!!

Well, I have a personal mentality- if my mum is a witch, she should kill me if it pleases her!!!

Ever wondered why Its only poor people that have witch mothers- THAT's COS THEY ALWAYS LOOK FOR Someone TO BLAME FOR THEIR PERSONAL FAILURES
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Gudiza(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2013
[size=13pt]Yeah, only a matter of time.

How many times have we heard of parents subjecting their kids/wards to unspoken afflictions in the name of witchcraft

Apparently, society is heading further down the dredges.....no enlightenment, ignorance pervades those lands, except, anyone now is a victim cos the kids are fighting back!!! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by iamdjizzy: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2013
End time tinz!!!!!
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
God the merciful! Please look into my heart and give me the Duo lovelies I asked for who wouldnt depart from your path and make mockery of my efforts as a good mother.Amin.

BTW, poor woman cry
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by comrChris(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
wicked children that has refused to work hard blaming their mother that suffered to bring them up for their misfortune,.,now they will knw what suffering is all abt,.,.nonsense
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by bantonservices(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
May God hve mercy on us all
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by comrChris(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
but waitoo what is edo state trying 2bcome 70% of bad news in south r 4rm edo,acid pouring,killing of retired inspector,killing of mother n many more,,God dat state needs special deliverance
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by aniiii(f): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
shocked shocked

How where they able to clarify her witchcraft tendencies?

Did she turn stone into bread?? shocked

Or did she turn them into goats at night?

All in all, this is absolutely unacceptable and highly morally wrong..
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by 3kay945(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
Gudiza: [size=13pt]Yeah, only a matter of time.

How many times have we heard of parents subjecting their kids/wards to unspoken afflictions in the name of witchcraft

Apparently, society is heading further down the dredges.....no enlightenment, ignorance pervades those lands, but, anyone now is a victim cos the kids are fighting back!!! [/size]

Are you justifying this hideous act cry
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
scientology: 4K ur story as long as NAMES OF KILLERS WITHELD

Check today's Punch Newspaper their names were given as Omolayo Ojeifo, (25), and her younger brother Taiye, (20)
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Roobattoat(f): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
now dat d mother dey called witch is dead, i will wait to count d number of landed property dey ve. 4 d bible says we fight nt against flesh nd blood bt against principalities nd power. may God forgive u 2
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Gudiza(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
3kay945:

Are you justifying this hideous act cry

[size=13pt]Not at all.

I simply opine, it's no more worse (aside fatality, of course) than the other way around which is more prevalent . Be it kids on parents or the parents on kids, on this particular subject matter, it's all ignorance.

No argument ohh, just saying it as I see. Over and out![/size]
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by antartica(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
The spell of fundamental ignorance knows no bound. The same reason why nigerians go to church or mosque religiously for salvation and help is the same reason why the inherently ignorant children killed their poor and inherently ignorant mother. It a vicious circle that can only end when nigerians learn the real truth that their salvation depends on their own ability to Push their nature given brains and the ever willingness to work hard..

Think like an ant and see whether you will be afraid to soldier on or go hungry.
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by Pdizzle(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Poverty is a chronic disease..
Re: Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft by bigpastor(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pedagogue: THAT's COS THEY ALWAYS LOOK FOR Someone TO BLAME FOR THEIR PERSONAL FAILURES
This indeed is the cause of many FAILURES TODAY!!!!
O ma see oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu’s Child Trafficking Cartel Steals Babies From Mothers, Jail Them (pic) / UNICAL Final Year Student Killed By Robbers During Operation. / Car Thief Nabbed By The Police In Yenagoa After He Was Arrested For Same Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.