Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp (31461 Views)

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State / Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by free2ryhme: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
ok nah
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Gifted4all(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote
author=simpleseyi]This is why there is always a good side of every bad
thing. I schooled in the South-West but served in Anambra. During our
camp period, there were graduates from one of the notorious schools in
the country (I don't want to mention the school's name), cultists from
this notorious school brought in arms and ammunition to the orientation
camp. For this reason, Soldiers, Man-O-War and other para-military
respected themselves so that the graduate cultists will not embarrass
and disgrace them(Soldiers, Man-O-War and other para-military). We all
were like kings. Even me, wey never see gun before dey pose as if I get
sub-machine gun for pocket. That is one advantage of cultism.[/quote]
talk wetin u see.shei cultist nor dey ur school for south west abi?and u for mention the school name na if u nor dey fear
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by SirJonse(m): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
gat2so: it was very sad and hard act at Ebonyi state NYSC. oreintation CAMP when 4 boys and 1 girl was unclay[/] in the parade ground this morning and decamped instantly all because they[b] get drank at maameee market last night.....please more corpers in the camp should report more cos i never can snap this corpers but some other have the picture .....pls help us at EBONYI STATE they treat us like slave ....Man o war and civil defence treat us graduate like slave....pls find the fact on facebook and other social networks....

Abeg no vex oo. Which university u graduate from

7 Likes

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by ACM10: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
With these quality of graduates, River state house of Assembly debacle is not unexpected.

1 Like

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by hpk(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
Csami:
What exactly did u smoke?
Sawdust I suspect. :O
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
grin grin becos they are jobless charge and bail lawyers like u!!
Mumu see ur English,I can imagine ur thick yeroba accent! Anyway it will be silly of me to expect anytin gud 4rm some1 who graduated with a pass from law school.

Oya place ur filthy fingers on d keyboard and quote me 1,2,..go!
Youngtekkey: so what really happen
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by swaey(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
ibkgab001: Game over even at tthe initiaal stage ....imagine those guys were extra year student of osu and lautech now another year will be added laaaaaaa
undecided
ibkgab001: Game over even at tthe initiaal stage ....imagine those guys were extra year student of osu and lautech now another year will be added laaaaaaa

Y Osu n Lautech?? I'm a ladokite
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Rooneyboy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
gat2so: it was very sad and hard act at Ebonyi state NYSC. oreintation CAMP when 4 boys and 1 girl was unclay in the parade ground this morning and decamped instantly all because they get drank at maameee market last night.....please more corpers in the camp should report more cos i never can snap this corpers but some other have the picture .....pls help us at EBONYI STATE they treat us like slave ....Man o war and civil defence treat us graduate like slave....pls find the fact on facebook and other social networks....

Oh boi are u sure u are a graduate

Pls I would advise u go back to high school.

1 Like

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by oddy4real(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
gat2so: it was very sad and hard act at Ebonyi state NYSC. oreintation CAMP when 4 boys and 1 girl was[b] unclay [/b]in the parade ground this morning and decamped instantly all because they get drank at maameee market last night.....please more corpers in the camp should report more cos i never can snap this corpers but some other have the picture .....pls help us at EBONYI STATE they treat us like slave ....Man o war and civil defence treat us graduate like slave....pls find the fact on facebook and other social networks....
Your grammar though... shocked shocked grin
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Bj5all(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
the first one week in camp is always like hell, waking up Very early in the morning, lite out and drilling from the military and paramilitary especially if u are not used to that kind of jungle life style.
camping is one time life experience that u will enjoy if u see fun in every that happen there. all u need is just change of orientation and enjoy ur three weeks.
frankly speaking, some corp members have to be decamped to serve as deterrent to those who don't value their lives and the lives of others that they share hostel with.
the fact that u are a corp member doesn't give u the yardstick to misbehave. I served in ebonyi, old Mac Gregor camp and u need to see the ways corpers misbehaved, some defaecated in Our parade ground, one guy drank to the extent that he foams from his mouth and has to be rushed to our local health center.
u wouldn't blame the camp officials for taking a disciplinary action to ensure peace and order are maintained during the three weeks orientation.
let they go home and tell their parents that they were decamped for getting themselves drunk.
WAT A SHAMEFUL REPORT.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
grin grin grin d same schl with youngtekky and playmode!

Bros u neva see or hear anything,this one try sef.half of today's graduates are evn worse,now u see the reason y soldiers and man o war don't respect them.
Sir Jonse:

Abeg no vex oo. Which university u graduate from
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Ayorh4you(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
gat2so: it was very sad and hard act at Ebonyi state NYSC. oreintation CAMP when 4 boys and 1 girl was unclay in the parade ground this morning and decamped instantly all because they get drank at maameee market last night.....please more corpers in the camp should report more cos i never can snap this corpers but some other have the picture .....pls help us at EBONYI STATE they treat us like slave ....Man o war and civil defence treat us graduate like slave....pls find the fact on facebook and other social networks....

OMG!!! ARE U REALLY A GRADUATE CUZ U DONT SOUND LIKE ONE?
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Benspoon(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
Dis luks lyk 1 of d flying news. Jst passing
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Ideasroole: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
Choiiii... Honestly, you don't sound like a graduate at all. No insult intended!
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
gat2so: it was very sad and hard act at Ebonyi state NYSC. oreintation CAMP when 4 boys and 1 girl was unclay in the parade ground this morning and decamped instantly all because they get drank at maameee market last night.....please more corpers in the camp should report[s] more cos i never can snap this corpers but some other [/s] have the picture .....pls help us at EBONYI STATE they treat us like slave ....Man o war and civil defence treat us graduate like slave....pls find the fact on facebook and other social networks....

I wonder the kind of school you graduated from because your write up is a disgrace to the Nigerian educational system. You ought to decamped and sent back to school !

2 Likes

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Maxwell86(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2013

HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GRADUATE ? smh.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by achi4u(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Seunolugbala: Y is it dat any news 4rm Ebonyi state iz alwz saddened. I suport dat dis NYSC b scrapped jare
Face the topic and leave Ebonyi state alone,
Abi Ebonyi guy don show you pepper?

mgbada-dara-ibi
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by aminu150(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
@ op. Please tell us the university you attended so that i will put it in my list of unripe universities. You are an embarrassment to Nigerian graduates.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Zamizoni(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
simpleseyi: This is why there is always a good side of every bad thing. I schooled in the South-West but served in Anambra. During our camp period, there were graduates from one of the notorious schools in the country (I don't want to mention the school's name), cultists from this notorious school brought in arms and ammunition to the orientation camp. For this reason, Soldiers, Man-O-War and other para-military respected themselves so that the graduate cultists will not embarrass and disgrace them(Soldiers, Man-O-War and other para-military). We all were like kings. Even me, wey never see gun before dey pose as if I get sub-machine gun for pocket. That is one advantage of cultism.

YOU AND THE OP NEED TO GO JOIN NOLLYWWOD, UNA GET TALENT FOR LAME ASS STORIES.

1 Like

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Nuzo1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deschil: Why can't *many* Nigerian graduates speak good English? This development is so sad and it seems to have worsened over time cry

It can't be as saddening as it is for a so-called graduate not to know the meaning and essence of para-military orientation camp. Op is the number one culprit.

Most of all these block heads already have a preconceived notion that the camp is a place for an intense erotic, ocultic, cheating and alcoholic arena.

If they knew that in some other countries, you must have to serve at least one year in the military proper....then they wouldn't be complaining of NYSC camps where people just go to get loose and have only fun for 3 weeks.

1 Like

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Zamizoni(m): 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Nuzo':

It can't be as saddening as it is for a so-called graduate not to know the meaning and essence of para-military orientation camp. Op is the number one culprit.

Most of all these block heads already have a preconceived notion that the camp is a place for an intense erotic, ocultic, cheating and alcoholic arena.

If they knew that in some other countries, you must have to serve at least one year in the military proper....then they wouldn't be complaining of NYSC camps where people just go to get loose and have only fun for 3 weeks.

GOD GO BLESS YOU FOR THIS POST. THE PROBLEM BE SAY DEM KNUCKLEHEADS GO STILL READ AM BACKWARDS.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
smiley Bros u too much. U said it all!!

Youngtecno abi na youngtekky ,what is dat his stupid name,I hope u now knw wat hapnd? Mr Amebo!charge and bail!
Nuzo':

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by cdoffx(m): 12:45am On Jul 12, 2013
simpleseyi: This is why there is always a good side of every bad thing. I schooled in the South-West but served in Anambra. During our camp period, there were graduates from one of the notorious schools in the country (I don't want to mention the school's name), cultists from this notorious school brought in arms and ammunition to the orientation camp. For this reason, Soldiers, Man-O-War and other para-military respected themselves so that the graduate cultists will not embarrass and disgrace them(Soldiers, Man-O-War and other para-military). We all were like kings. Even me, wey never see gun before dey pose as if I get sub-machine gun for pocket. That is one advantage of cultism.
contrary to what you thought to be true i believe the soldiers only decided to soften simply because they don't want a confrontation that may lead to spilling all you corpers blood in the camp after spending so much time and money in school. Who be cultist with gun when soldiers bring them madness

1 Like

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by cold(m): 12:57am On Jul 12, 2013

Like seriously,are you a Corper?

1 Like

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by shrimati(m): 1:05am On Jul 12, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Oh boi are u sure u are a graduate

Pls I would advice u go back to high school.

sorry bro, in the process of trying to correct sm1, u committed grammatical blunder as well. No offence bro, it might be a mistake anyway.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Joe5(m): 1:13am On Jul 12, 2013

so obtaining undeserved submission and favor is the reason you are advancing as an advantage of cultism.......i pity the school where you graduated from. you sure have questions to answer.....

1 Like

Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Joe5(m): 1:22am On Jul 12, 2013

in para-military training, patience, courage, resilence are virtues.,,,without these you cant make it through the training and that is what nysc is.......if these graduates can not submit and be patient for just 21 days of training, then what is it they actually have to offer their prospective industries and workplaces ? spoilt children get punished and taught lesson and we call it whatever.....
our mod are no longer rational to even let this get to frontpage.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Banjella(m): 2:28am On Jul 12, 2013
I dont see reasons, why nigerian graudates will nt be treated like kids...if they have decided not to be what they ought to be (matured minds) and dey tend to showcase d immatured entity they realy are. Even at large. Matured people dnt drink to stupor, it is d immaturely opportuned slates dat does. I av nothing against their being decamped. Though is really pitiable. I summit.
Re: 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp by Banjella(m): 2:40am On Jul 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I wonder the kind of school you graduated *from* because your write up is a disgrace to the Nigerian educational system. You ought to *decamped* and sent back to school !
[s][quote author=~Bluetooth

the pot calling a kettle 'black'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare / Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) / Rivers Female Corper Helps Boy Who Hawks Vegetables On The Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.