Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman (29269 Views)

107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau / 8-year-Old Boy Marries 61-Year-Old Woman In Zimbabwe / Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by ddeola: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
Money is talking
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Gudiza: eh, wetin happen??

Mandela don marry?
angry angry angry grin

2 Likes

Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Gudiza(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
^^^ respectfully.
grin grin grin
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
wetin dey do. Big brother is fun and entertaining.
fun and entertaining??..... ok good looking, i will buy a new dictionary
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Oddly enough, neither the bride nor groom look happy, almost like they posed for the picture under extreme duress. I can almost understand the bride's mood, but the grooms...
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Nessakias: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
scientology: she married money not man-ni
who tell u say d man get money..u dey dia?
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
ARES:
fun and entertaining??..... ok good looking, i will buy a new dictionary
i'm confused dictionary for what
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by bigblangston: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dr Sadik Magaji: you just called him ana ape! How does your own father look alike? Baby Gorilla?
U should ve re read your own contribution b4 avin a go at odas.Kids on nairaland, SMH
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by AlPicapcI(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
uhmmmm!! all this Northern kinsmen introduces all kinds of insane acts, they must have brainwashed the little gal...even one of them married a 13yr old in Nigeria...oma se o.

1 Like

Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by bigblangston: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
spongeback: This one pass gold-digging I beg!! What? I wonder how many cows and Sheeps this papa get embarassed
SHEEPS!!! To pass JAMB na only expo fit help u o,dis one don pass God.No wonder they failed JAMB
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by iykofias(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
Babaneh: wonders shall neva end
I'm sure wonders hasn't even started
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by aristocats(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
ichommy: Musali Mohammed Al-Mujamaie of Iraq, who isafatherof 16 children, married a woman, 70years his junior.
Al-Mujamaie, got married to the22-year-old
woman in a ceremony on Thursday at hishome in the village of Gubban near Baghdad.
The elaborate ceremony continued for fourhours and included music and danceperformances and celebratory gunfire.
The grandfather was not the only one who gotmarried that night at his house, he shared hisspecial night with two of his grandchildren,aged 16 and 17. The two got married duringthe ceremony alongside their grandfather.
Al-Mujamaie said that this special day had beena long-awaited event as the wedding of hisgrandchildren had been postponed severaltimes so they can get married the same time ashim.
“I am very happy to get married with mygrandchildren, and I feel like a 20-year-oldagain,” Al-Mujamaie said.
Al-Mujamaie had raised his 16 children in hishometown of Gubban with his first wife. Hisfirst wife, who died three years ago, had beenwith him for 58 years.
www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/07/photo-92-years-old-man-marries-22-years.html?m=1
I first submitted this thread, did not know why it was not posted# anyway No wahala
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by 3ace(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
Money is the only thing that can make this kind of union possible.
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Dkleena: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
obviously, its not the girls will. its written all over her face
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by hunkydory(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
sexymoma: Na Only MIISSIONARY STYLE the man go sabi... My dear sister endurance is the best. Pele ehn
hmmm
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Cherish20(f): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dr Sadik Magaji: you just called him ana[b][/b] ape! How does your own father look alike?[b][/b] Baby Gorilla?

u need tutorials on use of words

my dad is a very handsome man, even though he is older than you are, he still looks younger and better than you #monkey#
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
ichommy: Musali Mohammed Al-Mujamaie of Iraq, who isafatherof 16 children, married a woman, 70years his junior.
woman in a ceremony on Thursday at hishome in the village of Gubban near Baghdad.
The elaborate ceremony continued for fourhours and included music and danceperformances and celebratory gunfire.
The grandfather was not the only one who gotmarried that night at his house, he shared hisspecial night with two of his grandchildren,aged 16 and 17. The two got married duringthe ceremony alongside their grandfather.
Al-Mujamaie said that this special day had beena long-awaited event as the wedding of hisgrandchildren had been postponed severaltimes so they can get married the same time ashim.
“I am very happy to get married with mygrandchildren, and I feel like a 20-year-oldagain,” Al-Mujamaie said.
Al-Mujamaie had raised his 16 children in hishometown of Gubban with his first wife. Hisfirst wife, who died three years ago, had beenwith him for 58 years.
www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/07/photo-92-years-old-man-marries-22-years.html?m=1
This is a very common scene in Arab countries. The old men marry the young women. The lady is old at age 22 compared to 14 -16 years they molest all the time calling it marriage.

1 Like

Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by uglybetty: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
This cant be true.
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by luggy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
The little girl is in need of money, that is why , she went for the old man.
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
i'm confused dictionary for what
because fun and entertaining seem to have changed its meaning......
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by HolyHolla(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
What a sad looking beautiful young girl. To me, it seems like she was forced into the marriage.

1 Like

Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
Babe doesn't look happy.was probably forced into the union.cos I've read a lot about muslim families and the daughters have to marry whomever their father choose.
Emm lemme ask o.at 92,does 'IT' still get up? shocked
Pls u guy don't cuss me o abeg,I'm not a pervert.but I can't help but wonder
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by EfemenaXY: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
I bet he slept through most of the ceremony cheesy

1 Like

Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by rabbit13467: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
Inheritance stuff.. Lol
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by PatAkpos: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
Which yeye money does she want to inherit? Is the man short of heirs?
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by titsqueez(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2013

If the 92 yr old got married to a 22 yr old I wonder the age of the girls the 16 and 17 yr olds got married to. Embryos
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by k2039: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
@joeydozzy, nice meme
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Evolo(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Repulsive...eww...yuck! That's her grand or even her great grand father for God's sake!
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by donclif: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
Omo dis man arrange fud 4 him sons cuz veri soon e go kpai........swit gal
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by chukwudi3(m): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
Cherish20: If this is to convince me that love is blind, i still don't believe... Whats the lady even thinking? Mayb d man use jazz hold am..or he is stinkingly rich... Or what else could she be looking for in that ape-like man #galz shaa#
if na u?
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by OCcool: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2013
end time tinz!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick? / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / How To File For A Divorce In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.