Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

NEW MUSIC: Afrojuice - "Reflections (mirrors Freestyle) DOWNLOAD - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NEW MUSIC: Afrojuice - "Reflections (mirrors Freestyle) DOWNLOAD (476 Views)

Olamide – E Sarewole + Baddo (freestyle) [DOWNLOAD] / Olamide - Baddo Freestyle | DOWNLOAD / Video: Skales & Sarz - My OGA At The TOP [freestyle] [download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEW MUSIC: Afrojuice - "Reflections (mirrors Freestyle) DOWNLOAD by Bebetter: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2013
Afrojuice is a talented Songwriter, Rapper & HipHop Recording Artist. "Reflections" - a freestyle Hip-Hop track written by Afrojuice Williams and produced by CrustBeats was inspired by listening to a section of the instrumentals on the song "Mirrors" originally composed by Justin Timberlake.

LISTEN HERE: http://www.hulkshare.com/spdtshmfs6bk (Best enjoyed with earphones or loudspeakers.. lol!)

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.hulkshare.com/dl/spdtshmfs6bk

This is coming off his upcoming mixtape "REACHING", in his own words... "Sometimes people wonder why Hip Hop artistes like to release mixtapes, "why not just release an album? [/b]Well the thing is, when recording a debut album or sophomore album, a lot goes riding on that, not only does it have to be fresh & original, it also has to be "Commercial" for profitability reasons. Mixtapes are given out [b]free and gives the artist some sort of freedom of creativity to do whatever, for himself/herself & for the fans."

"A new artist may decide to release a mixtape to create some buzz with the core fans of his genre before releasing a more commercial album that cuts across. Sometimes an artist could just be inspired and record something on the spot in the studio but not actually album material. A veteran artist may be touring and in-between record a couple of freestyles, compile it together on a mixtape and release it in order not to grow cold before dropping a newer album. Thats just it! in my case... i'm a new artist. I'm currently working on some singles for my debut album and at this same time recording some freestyles songs for my mixtape titled "REACHING". Music is art, it's creativity and that's what i love."
Re: NEW MUSIC: Afrojuice - "Reflections (mirrors Freestyle) DOWNLOAD by HezronLorraine(m): 12:53am On Jul 09, 2013
#no beef.this song doesn't thrill me.
I was expecting a cover like the one praiz did on rihanna's stay.dar from the mirrors I'd sing all day.

(1) (Reply)

When The Money Comes- Dj Neptune Ft. Ice Prince / Wizkid - Outro [love Music] / Samklef – Prayer Of Life (amin) “khona Beat”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.