Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Inflation Is Rising, Sanusi Do Something!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inflation Is Rising, Sanusi Do Something!!! (423 Views)

I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? / Inflation Drops To 8.6 Percent, Lowest In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inflation Is Rising, Sanusi Do Something!!! by 4reigningqueen: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2013
Just last week,a bus from Iyana ipaja to Iyana Iba was one hundred and fifty naira but now,its two hundred naira. The last time i checked, fuel price per litre is still N97. So what caused the increase? The problem of fifty naira change. How did it start? The banks refused to give out smaller denominations but just N1000 notes.

Before now, after collecting money from the banks, you must buy recharge cards to get change but now,they are also complaining of not having change.

As a result of this, goods are becoming more and more expensive.

Please ! Please !! And please!!! Do something.
Re: Inflation Is Rising, Sanusi Do Something!!! by idumuose(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2013
The last time I checked CBN said they have stopped printing
Polymer notes of #5,#10,20 and #50 notes and that new paper
notes of the same denominations will be available in June.
That was the reason they advanced for the scarcity of those
notes.CBN said they have proscribed the printing of polymer
Currency notes.Polymer notes fades easily and due to the way
We mutilate currency notes in Nigeria,polymer notes cannot
Withstand the stress with which Nigerians especially market
Women,conductors,policemen(they collect bribe and squeeze the
Notes into their pockects)and meat sellers handle the currency.
The CBN said in it stead paper notes of the various denominations
I mentioned above will be printed and circulated by june.We are
In july and we have not heard from CBN.
Who knows if Sanusi is doing this deliberately to punish us
for our refusal to allow him print #5000 denomination.

(1) (Reply)

Abia: Umunneochi LG Commend Governor Orji’s Administration. / Man Jumps Into Canal To Avoid Trial Print / Like Ngf Election Like Rivers Speaker Impeachment, The Politricks Of Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.