Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Aarrrrrggh I'm So Angry At Barclays Bank - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aarrrrrggh I'm So Angry At Barclays Bank (948 Views)

If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido / "I'm So Lucky" - Kanye West Tweets Unclad Pictures Of Kim Kardashian / Obasanjo Is Still Angry At Eedris Abdulkareem, Blasts Him At A Leadership Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aarrrrrggh I'm So Angry At Barclays Bank by whiteroses(f): 2:45am On May 19, 2008
is it me or does anyone else hate bank overdraft charge, oh my days, i pay my bills on time, and try my best to stay on top of my credit and last week I withdrew about £600 off my account for urgent reason so there is nothing left in my account, but i just ordered some weave off ebay thinking that the money remaining will be enough but i forgot about the postage charge so barclays bank charged me £30 extra, oh my jesus that £30 was my ALG allowance and i was suppose to live on it before my mum return the following week from dubai, so i didnt go college for a week and scrounged for food from ma cousin, meanwhile ma cousin told me she sends money into my account through paypalpaid but i didnt know it was only £5 last friday i used £10 from tesco and kpam!! another £30 charge, can you beleive those motherfcukers, why are they so inconsiderate as rich as the company is they are too mean on us customers, and they said we are hustlers in nigeria, bt they are authorized theives, sometimes they do my head inn, anythin you see like this comes with a little hole where you insert £1, hmmph God knows i'm angry at barclays bank but you cant fight them, next time they call for my service opinion i know what to say.
^
^
^
^
does anyone know if you can maybe beg or do something to recover the £60? cos i'm broke and mummy aint home thanks
Re: Aarrrrrggh I'm So Angry At Barclays Bank by mystikal(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2008
I had since left Barclays, I was growing tired of their stringent banking policies. they're so not considerate.
I bank with Lloyds TSB now, n they're very nice people, always wanting 2 help.

But this shdnt be in this forum, they (Barclays Bank) are no celebrities.
Re: Aarrrrrggh I'm So Angry At Barclays Bank by Nobody: 10:06am On May 21, 2008
Barclays bank is rubbish and they discriminate as well. i had to close my account cos of the poor customer service
Re: Aarrrrrggh I'm So Angry At Barclays Bank by whiteroses(f): 3:49pm On May 21, 2008
yh i shoulda post it oN business huh. they are not been impressive really.
Re: Aarrrrrggh I'm So Angry At Barclays Bank by sexxxxy(f): 3:26pm On May 22, 2008
@ whiteroses

whats ur email address?

might be able to help
Re: Aarrrrrggh I'm So Angry At Barclays Bank by Raymond88(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2008
Call me crazy but. . .what has this got to do with celebrities?

(1) (Reply)

First Picture Of The-dream & Christina Milian's Baby / Exclusive Pictures -soundcity Music Video Awards 2010 / 9ice Set To Celebrate Birthday In Grandstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.