Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! (1862 Views)

Lifestyle Of The Poor And Dangerous (the Story Of My Crazy Life) / Life Of A Unilag Student / Life Of A Uam Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by darlynlara(f): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
Am not a very good writer please manage and critics please dont be very harsh you hear? Ok tnxs!

I woke up to a chilly room i picked my phone checked the time "ah ah 1:30am'' isaac had nt called like he promised(i would have still been surprised if he had called the isaac i knew never kept his words)but what surprisd me more was that it was still raining,it had started since 6:45pm yesterday and my younger brother bright said the angels were taking their bath after helping the ministers at church,and thinking of it now i wondered how dirty the angels had being for them to bath this long,a clap of thunder turnd the downpour to a drizzle and i uncounciosly said to myslef that God had queried the angels over their long bath,another thunderous clap but this one louder than the first had left the words "blood of Jesus" behind it,it hadnt come from my mouth it sounded like my mum's,i immediately sprawled out of bed and rushed to my younger brothers room where i could here prayers coming from my mother.

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by darlynlara(f): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
she shook him with more vigour it took her eight years to have this child and she wouldnt even give the devil himself the chance to take him away from her,the boy lying lifeless but stil bleeding had come after much cry to God and great persuation from her husbands people to get a new wife,michael her husband was the only surving son of hes late mother and the only son with worth of hes late father,the family wanted a male child and from his fathers house.they already had three lovely daughters of whom their father never failed to adore admist the problem.finally aftaer 8 years she bore the antidote to a good nights rest-a son whom they named favour nsikan michael,the child neva failed to make her proud just recently he had gotten admission into one of the best schools with an outstandin result, it was uncommon for a child hes age and class to pass such an exam considering it was meant for students twice hes class,she was so happy she even let him play all sunday and had given hes class project to hes elder sister who was not taking it funny that her afternoon 'parolz'as she had called it had to be ruined because of hes class project after mumbling some incoherent words she got to work angrily.he had been in perfect health after coming back from a friends house down the road,he had ate and slept and even ignored hes favourite cartoon,though unusual everyone assumed he was tired and left him to hes slumber.something had woken her but she ddnt know what it was she quickly took a torch and went to her sons room.
Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by darlynlara(f): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
she felt something wet when she came close to her sons bed bright her youngest son which cemented her child making days was on the other sider sleeping peacefully unlike favour who would have been sleeping just as peacefully if he ddnt have blood gushing from hes nostrils,she immediately started prayin while trying to wake him up,udy her second daughter walked into the room and she immediately call'd a relative to help her take him to the hospital since her husband was not around.10mins after the call and mr oduche had not arrived he was just like a woman never drove above 40km,like if he drove that slow he would not die,it annoyed her that he would not add an extra speed to save her son "mummy i want water" she was so shocked she thought she imagined it,he said it again she immediately got a cup of water and gave it to her thirsty son, after drinking she asked him if he was owkay,he replied with a nod,uncle oduche finally arrived smelling fresh like he had taken a bath,what! he had taken a bath when her son was almost dying bt she decided to ignore him and take her son to the car. The time was 6:30 other family members had woken up and chores had began she gave oders for breakfast and left for the hospital.
"oya hurry up and enter the school bus befor that yeye driver leave you today again.""udy mommy say you shuu follow me to schoo and give my teacha the tella of the schoo fees money." 'ehn go am coming lemme baf',"mommy say u shuu not put dah ugly makeup oo so dah u we find bus kwik."the urge to slap his mouth shut was mounting but i just clenched my fist and shoved him into the bus.
Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by darlynlara(f): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
please i know the story is wack and boring but atleast comment.
Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by Peterpan1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
Just keep it flowing.
Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by darlynlara(f): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
'sylvia! Sylvia!! Common wake up joor am going to bright school to collect his reciept' i looked at the mirror and booy i sure looked cute! "dont allow that mirror decieve you o"please go and brush your smelling mouth can kill sombody". Anyways gotta run were are my lenses, well i guess i could do without them for a while,"madam am awta here if you like burn the house before i come back". While steping out of the house i glanced at the family picture taken last christmas and wow we were adorable!
Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by darlynlara(f): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mr michael,hard working father of five amazing kids,very jovial always smiling,socialite and strict.Hes new job made him out of town and away from family for two weeks, he rememberd hes daughter saying if the job could afford her a black berry by the end of the year he could keep it. Life hadnt always been easy for him seperated parents if they ever cared for him he wouldnt know because they never showed it,worked odd jobs through school,and here he was a happily married civil servant. ...'ok please take care of yourself and dont play rough ok? Yes daddy came the reply.he hunged up knowing fully that hes first son would not heed to hes word,he jumped and climbed anything climbable,the one that always got him laughing was the time an incident was reported to him concerning hes son when he was in primary 1. Hes sons were calm boys in school because they were new intakes,it also made them vulnerable to bullies and that made hes son detest going to school,when hes son had told him about it he jokingly askd him to bite the bully and bring the biten part to him,unknowingly hes son had followed and obeyed every word to the letter,he went to school the next day got into a fight and bit the fat bully till he was sure the bite mark left a scar,the michaels were summoned immediately,when he had seen it he almost said well done son! They settled the issue,though he warned hes sons against picking fights,he also told them not to let anyone stump on their rights.
Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by darlynlara(f): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2013
Mrs Michaels,hardworking mother of five children,she could still chip off 10years of her age without arguement.she sat dere glancing through her wardrobe looking for a nice outfit for the otedola's child naming ceremony,she was late by 5mins,her son had given her such a scare this morning,after she returned from the hospital she called her place of work took the day off and went to sleep only for her mental alarm to wake her five minutes later reminding her of the ceremony which she had to attend.After much ado about the dress she took out a preetty dress and purse to match,she was admirering her self in the mirror when her eyes fell on the neatly wrappd 20k baby pack her hubby had bought for the otedola's new baby,wasnt it to expensive she thought to herself its not like they would ever give or lend anybody anything worth 10naira. The otedola's were popular for their stingeness, even when she had given birth to her first son they came empty handed smiling and dancing like it was worth a million dollars,the most disgusting of all was whenever they came visiting they would say"please can we have a glass of juice our throats are parched"every single visit like they would even give you 5naira for purewater if they saw you fainting of thirst mtcheeew! she hissed picked the gift and was about leaving when she left orders for her youngest daughter to take care of favour whom she had left sleeping,she was not sure if she had heard because no response came.
Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by darlynlara(f): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2013
"wow madam the madam you look great! Were is oga?abi he hasnt returned yet? Asked mrs otedola who kept stealing glances at the gift mrs michael was carrying obviously wondering what it contained, "no o he hasnt mayb tommorow"replied mrs michael while handing her host the gift, "ah ah these big gift for me? Hehehehe eyaah am realy greatfull,thank you ma o" ah its nothing we thank God for the baby...,Mrs michaels took her seat among the other guest food had already been served during her arrival she had declined and asked for cold satchet water in order not to experience what had hapend to mrs ojukwu last time.mrs ojukwu leaved in the estate also just like the michaels and otedola's,she was huge,chocolate in complextion and had a bass voice like that of a man,she loved occasions,food and fashion(it was most likely she was always misinformed cause her fashion sense was as good as dead) . The otedola's were having a big party for the husbands promotion at hes place of work,food,drinks were served in all asortments mrs ojukwu was served jollof rice with a succulent goat meat,she ate voraciously while chatting with other women,mrs michaels sharp eye had spotted something brown kind off rotund gracefully crawling around mrs ojukwu's rice,she peeked closely,it was a mature toilet cockroach.

Mrs ojukwu didn't even pay attention to the food it was from plate to mouth,chew and gist in that sequence which was only intercepted by intake of juice,as mrs michael to caution her to stop eating she rudely raised her hands to her to signal her opinion wasn't needed,very well then mrs michael thought to her self 'chop till you drop',just as mrs ojukwu put the food in her mouth she crushed something in her mouth which poped and instead of taking it out of her mouth she munched on and at the same called mrs otedola to complain about the bad smell the fish in her food has,"what fish? The chefs were given strict others for meat only,there's no fish ma",she dipped her fingers in her mouth and brought out the cockroaches head which was yet to undergo further munching,"CHINEKE"! The shocked expression on her face was followed my vomiting of great magnitude,she emptied her bowels on the spot spitting and cursing everywhere relating the story to whoever cared to listen,mrs michaels thought vomiting twice a day would do her much good as she looks like she has lost 10pounds already,while trying to surpress her laughter she bid her host a goodevening and left for home.
Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by olushowunm(m): 5:51am On Oct 26, 2013
@LAEMY... COME AND UPDATE SINCE JULY!!!
Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by Joy4mi(f): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2013
Lara lara,so you also write.

I like the layout of d story.

But u need to give it adequate paragraph and spacing.
U shld also watch spelling errors.

And finally woman
U NEED TO COME AND UPDATE.

****i just saw ur story dis mornin***
Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by darlynlara(f): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2013
Awwwn! How cute am touched owkay advice followed after sanitation story continues love you gys @joy4mi and olushowunm
Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by kinxen(f): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
U hv 2 finish ds Lara..plssssss grin
Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by darlynlara(f): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2013
"Please check that website well joor I don't have time for your unimportant complimet" ah ah udy someone can't say you look beautiful again tony said while clicking the enter button on the old computer which am sure if it could talk would have said "I came,I saw,but I never conquer", "what! I applied for accounting and not cooperative economics,What will I tell my friends? That am going to university to go and study 'adashe' ", udy fumed and squeezed her face like smoke would erupt from her ears," ah you dee nor efun tank God that u kukuma geh the admission sef wot of other people like me dah dee nor get" great insult udy thought to herself that this man Lord knows who he is can compare himself(tatterd clothe and horrible gbagauns in english language)to me, It is not your fault she thought,"give me my change lemme go" she received her change and mentaly decided that her and God would have a conversation later.
She arrived home and met the door ajar with smoke coming from the house,wide eyed she ran inside and met her younger sister cooking beans or rather roasting the beans,she quickly turned off the gas and they both went out for air,"I sed it oneday you would burn this house with your horrible cooking" the ringing of the phone intercepted the great arguement and blame sharing that would have ensued,the caller Id sent blood to her brain "mummy" she whispered "hello mummy good evening...no favour and bright are not back yet..we cooked or rather roasted the beans she murmured..you would be bak in 30mins? Don't you have work to do?why are you closing this early?...sorry ma nothing is wrong was just inquisitive about your decision to close early..ok..bye". We are doomed! Wait..yea YOU are doomed she would be home in 30 mins so get to kitchen we would be preparing the beans afresh,even though udy was so tired she knew an angry mum is worst than an angry plus hungry lion.

"Ehm..udy..the gas has finished" what! Fainting was far from it bcause she knew she would still have to wake up to an angry mother she would prefer instant death..."Go to lilians place ask her to give you that their small gas burner tell her I would settle her later that its a matter of life and death" while sylvia ran out to go and get the burner. She started preparing the ingredient to commence cooking,though they had stove it wasn't an option as it smoked more than the onome's generator,she laughed at the irony anything that smoked more than or just as much as the onome's generator is still yet to be discovered.
The onome's generator was the loudest in the estate,and it also smoked like no other it was the perfect definition of the popular saying "I pass my neighbour nor be for mouth" they didn't have to annouce they had a gen it announced itself,the smoke was a signal to those who don't have light or gen to come and charge their phones,if you don't smoke cigarette but you leave in the onome's house you have a greater chance of dying younger,how the onomes survive is still a mistery to those who leave out of their home,the loud bang of the gate jolted udy from further thought about the onome's,sylvia hurried in with the burner after the water was placed on the blue flame udy asked "hope no one saw you o"..ehm "mama Nnkechi did" EH!?

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by darlynlara(f): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2013
Of all people it had to be mama Nkechi the 'sahara reporter' of the estate,the saying "a problem shared is a problem half solved" has been destroyed by that woman to her "a problem shared na better gist be that",she spread news like no other her wide network coverage of the estate is better than MTN network,she once met her match when she gossiped mama ejiro an active member of the womens self defence club.
Mama ejiro's son was the estate rougue but he sure ddnt look the part,he was calm cute and had a charming smile with polite manners that hid he's fast Fingers and lying tongue,he was so nice it makes u just want to hug the parents for a job well done,his father was an active millitary man with a high rank,his mum was a retired police woman (sources has it that she was fired after she was caught collecting bribe via our sahara reporter)their son ejiro left millitary college to federal boys college at kaura zamfara,he only came back on holidays and at necessary times,peoples things started to get missing at a particular time noone suspected anything,but when ejiro was almost caught stealing the ojukwu's dried fish special brought from the south south for them all eyes started glaring accusingly,he's swift fingers and sweet tongue rescued him at that moment,ejiro lied like he was the heir apparent to satan,he was so belivable until he was caught coming out of mama nkechi's house with he's bulging pocket,She screamed and wailed for everyone to hear she told all and sundry the truth,the lie and her imaginations,she made it worse by saying like mother like son,mama ejiro wasted no time in giving mama Nkechi slaps that left bells ringing in her ears,ejiro was sent back to millitary school for further discipline,mama ejiro spent 3days in d guard room that help her brew great hatred for mama nkechi,and it had to be mama nkechi of all people that saw us collecting another persons burner,this estate is now officialy "face me I slap you".

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by Joy4mi(f): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
tanx lara.
Keep the updates coming.
Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by Temmyojo(f): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2013
Wat hapind 2 d story? I was loving it[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Crazy Life Of The Michaels Family! by kaboninc(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hey Lara Michaels. I like your story ohh..let me not lie. But pls structure am nau. Put quotation marks on quotes and use the paragraphs. Also use punctuation marks where necessary. And one more thing...too much descriptive phrases. Abeg e too much. Well sha...nice one.

(1) (Reply)

" The Last Man On Earth Sat Alone In A Room. There Was A Knock On The Door" / Untitled Romance Story / Top 5 Book To Read In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.