Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Investing Your Start-up Capital - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Investing Your Start-up Capital (487 Views)

How To Fix Any Laptop Displaying Black/blank Screen At Start Up / Make Well Over 500,000 In Six(6) Months With Just 3,500 Start Up Capital. / Help My Computer Keep Beeping From Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investing Your Start-up Capital by ladionline: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
well its often very hard to start your own business, but if you are not intimidated by the inertia, you are good to go.
but be careful, i will like to borrow you a little experience that is worth your start-up capital. if you want to go into any business, the more you have to start the more you have to loose. that is worth some millions. so punder over it. Little is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

I Didnt Allow Windows To Download Drivers For My Nokia X2-01 Before Closing The / How Can I Begin My E-trade Business / Please Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.