Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,708 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? (1070 Views)

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho / 1 Acre Of Land (Marked) For Sale At Mowe - Price: N3.6m Asking / Golden Heritage Estate N1 Million Per Plot Payable In 12 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hello...

Where in Ogun State can someone get 1 acre of land for 1 million naira with a projected development in the future, say 5 years?

I do understand that Sango Otta is already developed with lands on the high side, same with Mowe Offada... My question is, what area would be the next catch in Ogun State?

Thank you!
Re: SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? by akinssan(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2013
2s£xy:
Hello...

Where in Ogun State can someone get 1 acre of land for 1 million naira with a projected development in the future, say 5 years?

I do understand that Sango Otta is already developed with lands on the high side, same with Mowe Offada... My question is, what area would be the next catch in Ogun State?

Thank you!

if you have mind around Abeokuta, has in before you enter the city, l can link you up even lesser than the aforementioned.
Re: SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? by samclet(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2013
2s£xy:
Hello...

Thank you!
I can link you up with land at Itori near Ewekoro Cement Indusry. For more info call 08025532526
Re: SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? by alfajamiu(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2013
Good day if you need a good land or property in ibadan at a good location I can offer you call 08035176869 or Email alarapejamiu@yahoo.com
Re: SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2013
Thanks to everyone who has dropped a hint on what they have.

However, I will like to state clearly what I want;

I want the land to have a projected development in area over a period of say 2-5 years, such that land around that region will appreaciate within the said time frame.

This implies that it may have possible appreciation like what was experienced at Mowe Ofada, Sango Otta et al.

I don't want an area that will not develop even in the next 10 years- a bush if I must add. And the said land would be good investment vehicle for erecting structures comfortable for whoever wants to use it. We are not looking for a farmland but a place where buildings will be planted for realestate purpose.

Thank you!
Re: SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? by akinssan(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2013
2s£xy:
Thanks to everyone who has dropped a hint on what they have.

However, I will like to state clearly what I want;

I want the land to have a projected development in area over a period of say 2-5 years, such that land around that region will appreaciate within the said time frame.

This implies that it may have possible appreciation like what was experienced at Mowe Ofada, Sango Otta et al.

I don't want an area that will not develop even in the next 10 years- a bush if I must add. And the said land would be good investment vehicle for erecting structures comfortable for whoever wants to use it. We are not looking for a farmland but a place where buildings will be planted for realestate purpose.

Thank you!

This place is just not too far from the sagamu interchange where we have nestle pls and of recent Honeywell meal and Procter and Gamble just acquire hectares of land to build a factory, so you can see what is in stock for development in that axis, even to your surprise an hectare is going between 500k - above , l mean an hectare.

You need to feed your eyes with the area, we have a top-notch secondary school(will not mention). No too much talk jare.
Re: SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Okay... Thanks to you. I will get in touch with time. Hope you don't mind the presence of a lawyer during processing? How much does it cost to do a C of O at Ogun State? I haven't been there in the last 4 years but we do have a building at Sango off the Bell road.

Thanks.
@akins_san:

This place is just not too far from the sagamu interchange where we have nestle pls and of recent Honeywell meal and Procter and Gamble just acquire hectares of land to build a factory, so you can see what is in stock for development in that axis, even to your surprise an hectare is going between 500k - above , l mean an hectare.

You need to feed your eyes with the area, we have a top-notch secondary school(will not mention). No too much talk jare.
Re: SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? by akinssan(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
2s£xy:
Okay... Thanks to you. I will get in touch with time. Hope you don't mind the presence of a lawyer during processing? How much does it cost to do a C of O at Ogun State? I haven't been there in the last 4 years but we do have a building at Sango off the Bell road.

Thanks.

That's the main thing to do, don't know the current cost of Ogun C of O.
Re: SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? by Oluwafemi084(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hi their is acres of land b4 get to abeokuta at obada oko not too far from federal and state housing unit and is free from government acquisition and is less than A million and if u have interest in it call me on this number 08065259728
Re: SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
Okay... But what's your price?
Re: SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? by Primegold: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
@akins_san:

For clarity sir, is it an acre (6 plots) or hectare that goes for 500k in the area?

1 Like

Re: SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
Wow... Thanks for the highlighted. I didn't realise it initially.
Primegold:

For clarity sir, is it an acre (6 plots) or hectare that goes for 500k in the area?
Re: SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? by akinssan(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2013
Primegold:

Sorry, 6plot (Acre) ni oooooo. Thanks.
Re: SEARCHING: Where In Ogun State Can Someone Get 1 Acre Of Land @ N1 Million? by desmond4them: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
Give your self and your Children a future in Real Estate, buy Land property in PROSPERITY GARDEN ESTATE PHASE 1 @ AGBARA IGBESA just for #650,000 (648sqm Full plot), #325,000 (324sqm half plot) and #1,200,000 (1000sqm Commercial plot).

Buy 6 plots and get half plot free

Benefits:
1. Quick appreciation value
2. Flexible payment plan
3. Easy access to the road
4. Professional estate management
5. No Omonile Issue
6. No payment of C of O
7. You can resell or be a land owner
8. Money back guaranteed

For more information and inquiries please Call Mr. Desmond: 08067307654 BB Pin: 26c3051a

NB: We also accept install-mental payment

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Igbesa Ogun State For A Very Cheap Price. / Land For Sale In Jahi Abuja 14 Million / We Offer Excellent Generator Repairs And Servicing For Your Homes And Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.