Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,861,847 members, 6,865,818 topics. Date: Monday, 16 May 2022 at 07:58 PM

Please Help Me Out Programers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Me Out Programers (619 Views)

My Problem With Nigeria Programers. / My Advice To 9ja Programers And Web Developers / How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out Programers by papydan(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
i want to build a multilevel marketing planform using php and mysql.any were i can get tutorial.guys pls help me out.
Re: Please Help Me Out Programers by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
papydan: i want to build a multilevel marketing planform using php and mysql.any were i can get tutorial.guys pls help me out.
like? Php gurus help this guy na
Re: Please Help Me Out Programers by talk2hb1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Are you not a programmer?
You just learning programming?
Have googled for it?
Re: Please Help Me Out Programers by papydan(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
talk2hb1: Are you not a programmer?
You just learning programming?
Have googled for it?
i have google 4 it but did nt get any thing much.if any programmer ve done any project like dat let me.
Re: Please Help Me Out Programers by talk2hb1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
I am sorry to tell you that I am not sure you will ever find a tutorial that will tutor you on how to program a MLM in PHP, but I think its more of a recursion algorithm where a function calls itself.
Another option is to download a free MLM script online go through the code, customizes it to your need or better still improve on it.
Re: Please Help Me Out Programers by elvis10ten(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
talk2hb1: I am sorry to tell you that I am not sure you will ever find a tutorial that will tutor you on how to program a MLM in PHP, but I think its more of a recursion algorithm where a function calls itself.
Another option is to download a free MLM script online go through the code, customizes it to your need or better still improve on it.
Nice post.

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Let's Talk About The Apps We Have Done And The Language Used / Text Editor App! For Programmers and Developers. / How About Creating "Angry ASUU" Android Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.