Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (376634 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ichema4u(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2013
pls house ,
i need the past questions too. ichema4u@gmail.com
anybody with it pls send me abeg
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by murphydon(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2013
thanks alot bro, i appreciate.....
ichema4u:
i said the Airforce personnels incharge of the screening said and announced it..
not just one of them, but 3 of them said it and repeated it over and over until i left there yesterday..
time 7am if u come later than 7:30am, u are on ur own..
that is what they said over and over again . thursday is the day..
what we shld focus on now are the questions and how to solve them correctly in the shortest possible time.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by iyaski: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2013
razzydiary: Sorry my Osun people, Oyo and Osun plenty at the venue. Still sitting for now, I'm hungry sha, food vendors are on ground but studying the situation first. Zamfara and Rivers are less than 10people here

Guy I am from Rivers oh, am suppose to be there. I'm stocked up in traffic. What's the situation report. Are they doing state by state or by how few the numbers of people in a state? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by estychizzy: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2013
Pls Guys, what is happening right now at kaduna center?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2013
What is happening in Benin center now? anybody with info sould update please. we were ask to report back today but some other thing is keeping me away
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nnabugwu8590: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2013
Good morning house, i read electrical electronics, power and machine option.
But i have a technical question to ask, specifically to doctors that are practically inclined.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nnabugwu8590: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2013
Let us analyse our medical result.
Body mass index(BMI) = weight kg/height^2.
Good BMI in military is 19-28
Blood Pressure (bp)=sbp/dbp, where sbp is systolic blood pressure which is defined as the pressure in contraction from the arteries while dbp is diatolic blood pressure which is defined as the blood pressure at rest. Both sbp and dbp are measured in mmhg(millimeter mercury). Good sbp is 90-120 mmhg and good dbp is 70-80 mmhg. For example having 120/80 mmhg, where 120 is the sbp and 80 dbp is normal.
My IBM is 23.3, my sbp is 150 mmhg and my dbp is 80 mmhg.
This shows that my IBM is very good, my sbp is very bad(hypertensive) and my dbp is very good.
So i need practical medical doctors in the house to analyse the correlation between my IBM and my bp and tell me if i am medically fit.
However i was emotionally stressed before i took the bp test.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by dljbd1(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2013
live 4rm Lag...rain dn beat my life
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Damest09(f): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2013
Live from Benin, exam 24th by 6am. Check NAF website on the 4th of Nov for the list of those going to KD for the next stage. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nnabugwu8590: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2013
Mimzy and co, any idea to my question
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by oladayos: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2013
Live @ikeja... Guyz dey suffer wit punishment oo.

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2013
Those of you sending your email addresses pls go to page 54 & find wat u are looking for.
@ Unshake & FOF4U, we shall see on thursday by Gods grace.
@Nwabugwu,pls wat was your question,I can't seem to find it.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by dljbd1(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2013
Damest09: Live from Benin, exam 24th by 6am. Check NAF website on the 4th of Nov for the list of those going to KD for the next stage. Goodluck
Them no talk 'on'...they say 'from' the 4th
OLODO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2013
Damest09: Live from Benin, exam 24th by 6am. Check NAF website on the 4th of Nov for the list of those going to KD for the next stage. Goodluck
Well done, any other thing happening in Benin now
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sharpiro(f): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2013
ig2luv: Pls I need the past question on Airforce DSSC. Am jst confuse and don't even know what to read or where to start from. My email is omedeigna2012@yahoo.com. If u have forward pls.

In d same shoes too. Pls anyone wit d past questions should plssssss assist. My email- jsparkle313@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Damest09(f): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2013
dl_jbd:
OLODO

Hhehheheheh you weren't listening.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sharpiro(f): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2013
Hello there, pls any1 wit d past questions. I nid help plssssssss. My email- jsparkle313@yahoo.com cry
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by slywe(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: Let us analyse our medical result.
Blood Pressure (bp)=sbp/dbp, where sbp is systolic blood pressure which is defined as the pressure in contraction from the arteries while dbp is diatolic blood pressure which is defined as the blood pressure at rest. Both sbp and dbp are measured in mmhg(millimeter mercury). Good sbp is 90-120 mmhg and good dbp is 70-80 mmhg. For example having 120/80 mmhg, where 120 is the sbp and 80 dbp is normal.
This shows that my IBM is very good, my sbp is very bad(hypertensive) and my dbp is very good.
So i need practical medical doctors in the house to analyse the correlation between my IBM and my bp and tell me if i am medically fit.
Thanks

From my little experience, I think you analysed it very well. In addition, since your dpb į̸̸̨ƨ̷ @normal, you have no cause to worry. Normally, the sbp į̸̸̨ƨ̷ subjected to rise @any little physical stress (which stayin under the hot sun for hrs isn't an exception). I believe you're gθθd̸ to go!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nnabugwu8590: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2013
slywe:

From my little experience, I think you analysed it very well. In addition, since your dpb į̸̸̨ƨ̷ @normal, you have no cause to worry. Normally, the sbp į̸̸̨ƨ̷ subjected to rise @any little physical stress (which stayin under the hot sun for hrs isn't an exception). I believe you're gθθd̸ to go!
My dear, thanks for your response.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nnabugwu8590: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2013
slywe:

Thanks my dear, i so much appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ify4king(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2013
dl_jbd:
OLODO
Must u use abusive language? SMH
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sharpiro(f): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=Nnabugwu8590][/quote]

Hi dear, pls do u hav any past material? cry
I rili nid assistance.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nonsolia(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=franksunny][/quote]thanks fella. You just saved me a bunch of stress.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by nnesochim: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: Let us analyse our medical result.
Thanks
Normal blood pressure=120/80.Pre-hypertension=120-139/80-89.High blood pressure(Stage1)=140-159/90-99.High blood pressure(Stage 2)=Higher than 160/100.U can use dis to advice ur self but i suggest u visit a hospital for confirmation since u said u were tensed up when it was checked.Neverthless,d military personnels know dat ones BP will rise after passing through stress but it wil nt rise marginally if one is normal, i mean healthy.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nnabugwu8590: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2013
nnesochim: Normal blood pressure=120/80.Pre-hypertension=120-139/80-89.High blood pressure(Stage1)=140-159/90-99.High blood pressure(Stage 2)=Higher than 160/100.U can use dis to advice ur self but i suggest u visit a hospital for confirmation since u said u were tensed up when it was checked.Neverthless,d military personnels know dat ones BP will rise after passing through stress but it wil nt rise marginally if one is normal, i mean healthy.
I know that already, my concern is the increment of my sbp from normal 120 to 150 mmhg. My dbp is normal. Remember that you can not only use abnormal Sbp to judge neither will you use only normal dbp to judge. Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijebaby(f): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2013
Live from PortHarcourt Airforce base. I got to d gate and saw a lot people standing outside discussing, when I got closer I heard them discussing about the test. So I wanted to hear directly from the 'horses' mouth, when I got closer and made as if I want to enter d gate, one red eyed intelligence officer on suit said, ''madam go back and come for ur appt. test on thursday morning, be sure u r here as early as 6:00am''......I replied ok sir, thank u sir. Back turn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Oncovin: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2013
Great nladers 3 hearty cheers to u!

Pls i need ur candid advice.
A company's interview is slated for 23rd in lagos and naf test on 24th (kd centre) and i prefer naf to d company's job but am afraid i shouldnt lose both ways if peradventure naf didnt shortlist me at d end cos of d politics surrounding their enlistment.
From d look of things i will forego d company's interview.
Pls ur precious advice is needed
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FOF4u: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2013
Oncovin: Great nladers 3 hearty cheers to u!

A company's interview is slated for 23rd in lagos and naf test on 24th (kd centre) and i prefer naf to d company's job but am afraid i shouldnt lose both ways if peradventure naf didnt shortlist me at d end cos of d politics surrounding their enlistment.
go ur int'v and enter nite bus to kd.....u will everly meet up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by survtony(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2013

what advice do u nid boss?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ify4king(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2013

If u hv an "oga at d top" as regards dis NAF recruitment den forgo d interview in Lag but if not pls go for ur interview and take d next available nite bus to KD, d test may start in d afternoon considering past NAF test, I hope dis helps!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by watalovitis(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
slywe:

What other test is gonna be carried out in KD...Plss Inform

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.