Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (376179 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by emmanuel4fire: 6:32am On Nov 05, 2013
nefertitiharuna: Emmy how u dey nau? Long time no talk. Didn't know u later applied for NAF nau and I was @ lagos for the ZE. Bless u too Bro and may the good Lord grant out heart desires
Amen.
My Queen, oh! You would have alerted me when you came to Lag, though I didn't apply for NAF. We would see at Kd for NN dssc, by God's grace.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by caland: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2013
LOL... ITS WELL...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mjerry: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2013
It is always well,put ur trust in God, where is grace would be sufficient, he will prevent you from being there, wise ones in the house will say thank u JESUS/GOD.

It is always well,put ur trust in God, where is grace would be sufficient, he will prevent you from being there, wise ones in the house will say thank u JESUS/GOD.

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 8:16am On Nov 05, 2013
Day 2 of the waiting game, good morning officers to be
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by kciano: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2013
franksunny: Day 2 of the waiting game, good morning officers to be

We r still waiting bro
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Dannyvoltron(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Hope alive... Meanwhile i'll advice everyone to go to any nearest clinic and av a knowledge of ur bp and blood sugar level and for d meantime give up d eating of certain foods no matter how tempting. It is a sacrifice u'll be grateful to ursef for
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Toble: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2013
Dannyvoltron: Hope alive... Meanwhile i'll advice everyone to go to any nearest clinic and av a knowledge of ur bp and blood sugar level and for d meantime give up d eating of certain foods no matter how tempting. It is a sacrifice u'll be grateful to ursef for
. Hehehehe, God help us all
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2013
Dannyvoltron: Hope alive... Meanwhile i'll advice everyone to go to any nearest clinic and av a knowledge of ur bp and blood sugar level and for d meantime give up d eating of certain foods no matter how tempting. It is a sacrifice u'll be grateful to ursef for
Though i have idea of some like lacasera, viju milk... you can join in the listing
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by OluAKGBGN(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2013
Apart from all the sweet sweet drinks,one needs to be taking something that is bitter E.G bitter leave,agbo jedi olomi.Atleast twice in 7days.It ll reduce the sugar contents in d body and also boost our immune system,cos all our foods Rice,Yam,Cassava e.t.c do breakdown to glucose (sugar).And to add to it,we should be taking alot of fruits & vegetables plus constant exercise.May GOD grant all our heart desires.Peace be unto you!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Chukzy001(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2013
franksunny: Though i have idea of some like lacasera, viju milk... you can join in the listing
Well basically, Stay away from fried foods, foods dat av high amounts of groundnut oil, reduce ur sugar intake + drink @leaSt ā glass of water each time u wake up everyday even b4 u brush ur teeth. Substitute beer, carbonated drinks απϑ d likes for water... Take care y'all...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by abioyesund: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2013
The NAF shortlisted List is Out... go and check cool
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by OBOTEIVE: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2013
Be Still and Know That I am God...............Psalm 46:10
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by obulla(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2013
Where can we find the link please...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by abioyesund: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2013
A friend just called me about it... Just want to check
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by idyexcel(f): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2013
abioyesund: The NAF shortlisted List is Out... go and check cool
why are you behaving like a kid?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by marvinomo: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2013
mimzy007: Hmmmmm
@ Mimxy , is dis information true ? Cos i just checked their website now nd i didn't see anything of such. So where did they get their information from?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Damest09(f): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2013
abioyesund: The NAF shortlisted List is Out... go and check cool

This isn't the time to joke about this, ah ah! Don't give person high bp joor
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by marvinomo: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2013
some people in this thread are nothing but epitome of liars. Good @ deceiving odas.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2013
marvinomo: @ Mimxy , is dis information true ? Cos i just checked their website now nd i didn't see anything of such. So where did they get their information from?
Another hoax dear. *smh*
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Don1011: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
Give us some EXAMPLES of FOODS to give up....because at this stage nothing can stop me o!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
epitome of liars.lolzzzzz. as for me i wasnt deceived,dont know of u. Hmmmmm the speculations hav just begone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Dannyvoltron(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
How to Lower Your Blood Sugar
Step 1: Eat whatever you've been eating and write it all downEat normally, but use your blood sugar meter to test yourself at the following times. Write down what you ate and what your blood sugar results were:
Upon waking (fasting)
1 hour after each meal
2 hours after each meal
What you will discover by this is how long after a meal your highest reading comes... and how fast you return to "normal." Also, you may learn that a meal that included bread, fruit or other starches and sugars (carbohydrates) gives you a higher reading.
Step 2: For the next few days cut back on your carbohydratesEliminate breads, cereals, rice, beans, any wheat products, potato, corn, and fruit. Get all of your carbohydrates from veggies. Test your modified meals using the same schedule above. See what impact you can make on your blood sugar by eliminating various high carbohydrate foods.
The closer we get to non-diabetic readings, the greater chance we have of avoiding horrible complications.
Here are what doctors currently believe to be non-diabetic readings:
Fasting blood sugarunder100mg/dl(5.5mmol/L)
One hour after mealsunder140mg/dl (7.8mmol/L)
Two hours after mealsunder120mg/dl (6.6mmol/L)
If you can do better than this, go for it. At a minimum, The American College of Clinical Endocrinologists recommends that people with diabetes keep their blood sugars under 140 mg/dl (7.8 mmol/L) two hours after eating.
When you achieve normal blood sugar targets, you can start cautiously adding back carbohydrates, making sure to test after each meal. Stop adding carbohydrates as soon as you get near your blood sugar targets.
Recent studies have indicated that your "after meal" numbers are those most indicative of future complications, especially heart problems.
Step 3: Test Test Test!Remember, we're not in a race or a competition with anyone but ourselves. Play around with your food plan. Test, test, test! Learn what foods cause blood sugar spikes and what foods cause cravings. Learn which foods give you healthy blood sugars.
No matter what anyone tells you, if a food raises your blood sugar over the targets you are aiming for, that food should not be part of your diabetes food plan. Your blood sugar meter will tell you what the best "diabetes diet" is foryourbody. Use it and regain your health!
More on the food to avoid coming ur way shortly.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
mr voltron, stop that nonsense o!
make we stop to dey eat rice and beans?
which other food dey dis country except rice and beans

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijobaorun(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
All I believed is that 'WHEN GOD SAYS YES NO MORTAL MAN CAN SAY NO'
just believe and you will see d glory of God..... Luke 1:45

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Dannyvoltron(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
careytommy: mr voltron, stop that nonsense o!
make we stop to dey eat rice and beans?
which other food dey dis country except rice and beans
Lol @stop that Nonsense o... My guy no fear.. Alot of fruits will help... Most Nigerian food are very rich in calories... Juz avoid eating foods after 7p.m cuz d kinda foods we eat here take time to digest... Most importantly always have a little of fruits such as carrot, water melon, apple, oranges etc after every meal. No go dey constantly eat akpu come say u d save energy wey u go use for training o... Lol
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Toble: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] Eating balance diet, drinking a lot of water with good exercise will be okay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Dannyvoltron(m): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Toble: [color=#770077][/color] Eating balance diet, drinking a lot of water with good exercise will be okay
you've said it all
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by aeropaschal(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
...interesting,d medical doctors and dieticians in d house are doin justice 2 our dietary and health requirement. Dis proves dat dis thread is so complete. ...medical practitioners, engineers, mathematicians, linguist, comedians, photographers, administrators, journalist.....just fill in d blanks and u got all d great professionalzz on diz thread in there. I wish us all d best as we anticipate d selection board list. Also incase u dey Kd or any of d northern states, menigitis immunization is in progress, feel free 2walk into any of d health centres and get immunized+collect ur vaccination card. God bls us all. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by emirald87(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
Massive Entry Level and Experienced Job Recruitment at the National Youth Service Corps - Nationwide | Hot Nigerian Jobs

http://www./hotjobs/21865/5/2?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hotnaijajobs+%28Hot+Nigerian+Jobs%29
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Whitest: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
We shd pls knw wen we are precribing fuds for diabetic patients n for normal patients o!Cos if u do away wit those fuds mentioned above as a non diabetic patient then “nothing remain na“Lik d votron guy,ur prescription above was for diabetic patients,diabetic patients are strictly on specific diets lik u mentioned above, but for normal patients lik u n I,a balanced diet n constant exercise wud do d magic simple!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by elshakey: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
U guys are busy talking abt reducing the intake of carbohydrate, SMH, if u must do a lot of exercise, I.e morning jogging, (3.2km) push ups etc, then u shld increase ur intake of carbohydrate, as long as u are doing exercise you have nothing to worry abt ur sugar level. During the 6months training for those that will b successful, u'll be advice to take a lot of sugar to enable you push forward. So eat alog of Akpu, garri, rice and water but do plenty plenty exercise and ur good to go

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.