Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,582 members, 7,861,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (377506 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
nnaemeka38: Friends, pls how many days does the screening of NAF last? Will the screening be conducted once and for all or will there be second screening after you might have succeded during the first screening? My fear is that where I am presently working may not allow me to abscond from duty for a period of 2 to 4 weeks. Na Private organisation. Pls advice me. Thanks
Bro the screening is in 2 phases,the Zonal enlistment which will take place for 10days in Oct & the selection board which will last for about another 10days - 2weeks aft which the list of those successful in the 1st phase will be published (hopefully) before the end of Nov. Don't worry,when the time comes you'll figure it out.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by barth1987: 12:02am On Sep 14, 2013
Can some one with a D7 I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ english language I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ her O'LEVEL apply Foя either nigerian navy, airforce or †ђє army.....answers needed please.thanx
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by survtony(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2013
Goodmorning all, plss asyd flat foot, sugar level, height, wich other medical will be conducted @ d zonal enlistment
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FOF4u: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2013
surv tony: Goodmorning all, plss asyd flat foot, sugar level, height, wich other medical will be conducted @ d zonal enlistment
ECG
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by survtony(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2013
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2013
barth1987: Can some one with a D7 I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ english language I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ her O'LEVEL apply Foя either nigerian navy, airforce or †ђє army.....answers needed please.thanx
Someone asked the same question a while back, it was stated that the applicant should have at least a C in Maths or English but if she is willing to risk it ,why not.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2013
surv tony: Goodmorning all, plss asyd flat foot, sugar level, height, wich other medical will be conducted @ d zonal enlistment
During the Zonal enlistment there is no proper medical test ,its just minor if there is any.I don't even think sugar level will be checked,flat foot, bow leg ,BP & height are simple things they can check. Its when you get to the Selection Board stage that you'll have tests such as ECG,Blood & Urine,Sugar level, X-ray,Eye test,teeth etc
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by SailorXY: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
mimzy007: During the Zonal enlistment there is no proper medical test ,its just minor if there is any.I don't even think sugar level will be checked,flat foot, bow leg ,BP & height are simple things they can check. Its when you get to the Selection Board stage that you'll have tests such as ECG,Blood & Urine,Sugar level, X-ray,Eye test,teeth etc
Teeth undecided wetin concern military skills with person teeth
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by barth1987: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
mimzy007: Someone asked the same question a while back, it was stated that the applicant should have at least a C in Maths or English but if she is willing to risk it ,why not.

Yeah, mimzy, she has a credit I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ maths, a̶̲̥̅̊η∂ four other subjects making it 5 credits, only I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ english she scored D7, a̶̲̥̅̊η∂ graduated with a 2:1 I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ economics.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Kaurdeh: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
barth1987:

Yeah, mimzy, she has a credit I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ maths, a̶̲̥̅̊η∂ four other subjects making it 5 credits, only I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ english she scored D7, a̶̲̥̅̊η∂ graduated with a 2:1 I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ economics.

Which school wud admit sm1 wit a D7 in English SMH for d Nigerian Education System. Forget abt d 2:1 pple dey buy cert dz days

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sorry I meant including Maths 'And' English
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
SailorXY:
Teeth undecided wetin concern military skills with person teeth
u no go kill me.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Kaurdeh: 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
barth1987:

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by penzino(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
Guys, are we to get the letter of attestation from a prominent nigerian or a court of law? Thanx
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
So how are we all doing today? Its exactly one month to the Zonal Enlistment. Where are you at with your study? Since past Question papers are scarce,Gmat is the best option (Verbal,Quantitative,Numerical,critical reasoning) not to forget your current affairs. Some of us are busy but we should try as much as we can to study for at least an hour a day. Are your documents intact? Some of us still don't have our primary school certs,some had to use statements instead of the cert's coz they were not ready,its best to make sure you go collect them If they are available. It may seem like its not a big deal but let's not give them any opportunity to take us by surprise in anyway.Do your part & God will do his.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
penzino: Guys, are we to get the letter of attestation from a prominent nigerian or a court of law? Thanx
you are to get it from a prominent person from your state.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
@mimzy; can a registrar of higher institution issue the attestation letter ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
If he's frm your state,Yes.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by nnaemeka38(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hello good friends, I tried submitting my form after completing the spaces and uploaded my certs, but when I clicked on save, the whole page disappeared without displaying successful completion of the form. Could it be an error? How do I get the reference nos with which I will proceed to bank? Did the page submitted successfully? Should I go back and start afresh? Pls I need ur candid advice? Nagode
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Go back & start afresh, it would let u know if you have successfully submitted & dats when u will get ur serial and Ref number. It will also display where u can click for payment & get ur Pay4me slip which you will take to the bank. Upon payment u will get a validation pin, you'll use it to generate an ID.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Makpenen(m): 6:55am On Sep 15, 2013
Can a traditional ruler issue attestatn letter? Thanks. I hail d Queen of d thread, Mimzy
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by titi05: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2013
Thanks to everyone that has shared their ideas in this forum. I think some pple should go and read d requirements before application. Instead of coming here to ask questions that have been answered .
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by titi05: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2013
A prominent person is someone that occupies an important post, someone that stands out and attract attention because of his/her position. And if such person hails from your State of origin ,then d individual can give you letter of attestation of good character.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2013
Makpenen: Can a traditional ruler issue attestatn letter? Thanks. I hail d Queen of d thread, Mimzy
hahaha @ Queen. Yes,as long as he is frm your state.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by survtony(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2013
@mimzy. Sorry 2 jump in. Bt I tot it was stressd dt d person must b 4rm ur LG, nt jst ur state
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by survtony(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2013
Sorry abt dt. Gues I ws wrong. Just reviewd it again. Its just 4rm state of origin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by skiguy123(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2013
Good morning mai fellow Commandants, Please jux wanna bring sumfin to our notice here..As we all knw dat d Screening for Airforce will take place from the 14th of Oct. Also the muslim celebration of Eid Mubarak(Ileya) might fall on dat day or on d 15th. If this is d case, is there a hope dat d date for Screening will b Shifted?
Please I will advice we start preparing for d screening by studyin our Gmat..for those who don't av a copy of d Gmat...u can drop ur mail so I can forward it to u(I only av verbal nd Quantitative) in pdf format..Goodluck.
All for God and God for All...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by SailorXY: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2013
mimzy007: u no go kill me.
I wan know na
Maybe na to use am chew akara bomb open grin grin grin
I haven't heard anyone say they check teeth tho, what I know if fingers
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by dawoyo(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2013
skiguy123: Good morning mai fellow Commandants, Please jux wanna bring sumfin to our notice here..As we all knw dat d Screening for Airforce will take place from the 14th of Oct. Also the muslim celebration of Eid Mubarak(Ileya) might fall on dat day or on d 15th. If this is d case, is there a hope dat d date for Screening will b Shifted?
Please I will advice we start preparing for d screening by studyin our Gmat..for those who don't av a copy of d Gmat...u can drop ur mail so I can forward it to u(I only av verbal nd Quantitative) in pdf format..Goodluck.

Could you please forward me a copy of d Gmat to dawoyo@gmail.com
Thanx
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by skiguy123(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2013
dawoyo:

Could you please forward me a copy of d Gmat to dawoyo@gmail.com
Thanx

Jux sent it to ur box as attachment...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by dawoyo(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2013
skiguy123:

Jux sent it to ur box as attachment...

Thanx a million!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Uziehot(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2013
skiguy123: Good morning mai fellow Commandants, Please jux wanna bring sumfin to our notice here..As we all knw dat d Screening for Airforce will take place from the 14th of Oct. Also the muslim celebration of Eid Mubarak(Ileya) might fall on dat day or on d 15th. If this is d case, is there a hope dat d date for Screening will b Shifted?
uziehot@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.