Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (377502 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by uhonmoke(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
The headquarter
Nigeria airforce
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by NADAL5: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hi guys 4dos of us who might be having accomodation isshh in ur different centres, u can simply locate d nearest NCCF or NACC,MCAN family houses nd petch ur tent with dem u can go with ur NYSC foundation I-D" 4 easy recognition as a senior friend of d scheme.....incase u dnt have enough voucher to lodge in hotel or guest-house......cheers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Richheart: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
Phranciz: I addressed mine
The commandant
Nigerian airforce
Nigerian airforce headquarter abuja

But my zone is in kaduna.
FOR ALL OF U SAYIN THE COMMANDANT THE THIS AND DAT....LISTEN CAREFULLY IN CASE U DIDNT READ THE INSTRUCTIONS PROPERLY.... IT SAID THE ATTESTATION LETTER OF GOOD CONDUCT SHUD BE ADDRESSED TO THE OFFICER IN CHARGE OF THE ZONAL ENLISTMENT EXERCISE... this is my humble submission... thankyou

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by juri: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
Richheart:
FOR ALL OF U SAYIN THE COMMANDANT THE THIS AND DAT....LISTEN CAREFULLY IN CASE U DIDNT READ THE INSTRUCTIONS PROPERLY.... IT SAID THE ATTESTATION LETTER OF GOOD CONDUCT SHUD BE ADDRESSED TO THE OFFICER IN CHARGE OF THE ZONAL ENLISTMENT EXERCISE... this is my humble submission... thankyou

"Additionally, applicants are to bring with them a letters of attestation of good character from Two (2) prominent persons from their state of origin to the officer in charge of the Zonal Enlistment Exercise."

No offense intended, but a letter of attestation of good character to be brought to the officer in charge of the Zonal Enlistment Exercise does not necessarily mean it is to be addressed to the officer in charge of the Zonal Enlistment Exercise (although it will not be out of place; that was what I did anyway). "By the way, there is no such thing as the Commandant, Nigerian Airforce bas Head Quarters, Abuja" as someone seems to be suggesting.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
juri:

"Additionally, applicants are to bring with them a letters of attestation of good character from Two (2) prominent persons from their state of origin to the officer in charge of the Zonal Enlistment Exercise."

No offense intended, but a letter of attestation of good character to be brought to the officer in charge of the Zonal Enlistment Exercise does not necessarily mean it is to be addressed to the officer in charge of the Zonal Enlistment Exercise (although it will not be out of place; that was what I did anyway).
U did english in skul truly. Our problems somtimes is inability to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by wealthkata: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
juri:

No offense intended, but a letter of attestation of good character to be brought to the officer in charge of the Zonal Enlistment Exercise does not necessarily mean it is to be addressed to the officer in charge of the Zonal Enlistment Exercise (although it will not be out of place; that was what I did anyway). "By the way, there is no such thing as the Commandant, Nigerian Airforce bas Head Quarters, Abuja" as someone seems to be suggesting.
Hello, pls must it be a letter or two letters of attestation
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by wealthkata: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
juri:

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
So, what if I say "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN" ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by juri: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
2 letters. That is Mr. A will give you one letter of attestation of good xter, and Mr. B will also give you one letter of att. of good xter. Making 2 letters altogether.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
Juri God bless you,I had gone to copy it before realising u had pasted it here. Nwaribe,if one is not sure who to address it to 'to whom it may concern' is very ok
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by juri: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
nwaribe: So, what if I say "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN" ?
I will suggest what I said earlier:

The officer in charge
Zonal Enlistment Exercise
Nigerian Air Force Base
Kawo – Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
Juri you have said right, someone even told me that the officer in charge of the Zonal enlistment in a particular base is under the Commandant/Air officer Commanding on that base. But like I said nobody will be penalized for address sake,since they didn't give specifics. Juri pls no kill me with laugh. Minister of Defence,hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nnabugwu8590: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
Chukzy001: Zonal Enlistment Officer,
Sam Ethnan Air Force Base,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
wink As it applies
OR
To Whom the something get something... grin (To Whom It May Concern)
Please house, in regard to the observed instruction which i think i have disobyed by using
The Commandant,
Nigerian Airforce,
305 Flying Training School,
Enugu.
What should i do.
Your advice is urgently needed.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
my letter of attestation of good character and local govt of origin was written and signed by my local govt chairman all in one letter headed paper. my question is, is it still necessary for him to sign the NAF printed LGA attestation form?

ps. I am asking this because i got the letter ready before even printing the one from NAF website.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by juri: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: Please house, in regard to the observed instruction which i think i have disobyed by using
The Commandant,
Nigerian Airforce,
Enugu.
What should i do.

The Chief of Air Staff
Through the officer in charge
Zonal Enlistment Exercise
Nigerian Air Force Base
Kawo – Kaduna.

Dear Sir,

LETTER OF ATTESTATION OF GOOD CHARACTER FOR MR. ABCN.

Mr. ……………………. is a graduate of …………………, where he had his…………... and an indigene of ....................................................................
I have Known his family since he was a child and was once his ………………………………… I know he is of good moral behaviour and ………………………………………………………………………………….

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

I mean there is no particular order. He/She can even go ahead and state where He/She is from, his position and how he knows you and in what capacity.He must signoooo! There is no time oooo! Bring it along with you to ur center. Make Photocopiesooooo!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by EaseMyHill: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
sarajevo: my letter of attestation of good character and local govt of origin was written and signed by my local govt chairman all in one letter headed paper. my question is, is it still necessary for him to sign the NAF printed LGA attestation form?

ps. I am asking this because i got the letter ready before even printing the one from NAF website.

Bros, u are not through o. Hurry back to him, the LGA form must be signed and stamped. But it can also be signed by a Principal (in ur state of origin) or Military Officer (not below rank of Wing Commander). Act fast, you have just tomorrow o.
Good luck bro.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Bro,how could u do dat to yourself,NAF didn't say you should print that form for nothing oo,go back fast!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by juri: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
sarajevo: my letter of attestation of good character and local govt of origin was written and signed by my local govt chairman all in one letter headed paper. my question is, is it still necessary for him to sign the NAF printed LGA attestation form?

Please note the following:

1. There is no way your letter of attestation of good character and local govt of origin can be WRITTEN and signed by your local govt chairman ALL IN ONE LETTER HEADED PAPER.

2. Your L.G.A OF ORIGIN Document ought to be a CERTIFICATE not a letter.

3. The letter of attestation of good character yes can be written (Preferably though TYPED: It is a very formal letter and should be as formal as it can get) by your L.G.A Chairman.

4. NAF printed LGA attestation form can be signed by your L.G.A Chairman.

5. How ever, if he is the one to sign your attestation letter, then, someone ells should sign your NAF printed LGA attestation form the list of people that can do it are there.

6. Please not that his (your L.G.A chairman’s) signature on your L.G.A CERTIFICATE does not invalidate either your letter of attestation of good character or NAF printed LGA attestation form if you choose to give him or her either one of them. All CERTIFICATES of L.G.A of origins are usually signed by L.G.A Chairmen or Secretaries. Although I will be surprised if you say you don’t have L.G.A OF ORIGINS CERTIFICATE because am very sure you must have used it at one stage or the other in your school as part of admission documents or for something ells, that is if you schooled in Nigeria.

7. I just hope you are not confusing L.G.A OF ORIGINS CERTIFICATE (WHICH IS ACTUALLY A CERTIFICATE) with NAF printed LGA attestation form which is actually a form and can be attested to by “Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates, Principals of government secondary schools and a military officer not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above, who hails from applicant's state of origin.” Take your pick. NO TIMEOOOOO!
Please take not of Highlighted words and Phrases.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
mehn! this Airforce criteria is too unnecessarily bogus for me...haba! esp' this their letter of good xter...am yet to even sign any till wed jor...no time
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by wealthkata: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: Please house, in regard to the observed instruction which i think i have disobyed by using
The Commandant,
Nigerian Airforce,
Enugu.
What should i do.
the commandant is also an officer in charge so dn't disturb urself as such, jst make it formal
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by princesshugo: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Pls friends ooo can a colonel write letter of attestation? Pls answer moi oooo
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Greatken007(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
LET UR HEART NOT BE TROUBLED....It is high time u understand the pace to pass NAF exm! have u heared of numerical ability ...not just GMAT,WAT ASPECT OF GMAT,happenings in NAF....07033760830
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ease My Hill:

Bros, u are not through o. Hurry back to him, the LGA form must be signed and stamped. But it can also be signed by a Principal (in ur state of origin) or Military Officer (not below rank of Wing Commander). Act fast, you have just tomorrow o.
Good luck bro.
Thanks Bro, I appreciate your prompt response.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
juri:

Please note the following:

1. There is no way your letter of attestation of good character and local govt of origin can be WRITTEN and signed by your local govt chairman ALL IN ONE LETTER HEADED PAPER.

2. Your L.G.A OF ORIGIN Document ought to be a CERTIFICATE not a letter.

3. The letter of attestation of good character yes can be written (Preferably though TYPED: It is a very formal letter and should be as formal as it can get) by your L.G.A Chairman.

4. NAF printed LGA attestation form can be signed by your L.G.A Chairman.

5. How ever, if he is the one to sign your attestation letter, then, someone ells should sign your NAF printed LGA attestation form the list of people that can do it are there.

6. Please not that his (your L.G.A chairman’s) signature on your L.G.A CERTIFICATE does not invalidate either your letter of attestation of good character or NAF printed LGA attestation form if you choose to give him or her either one of them. All CERTIFICATES of L.G.A of origins are usually signed by L.G.A Chairmen or Secretaries. Although I will be surprised if you say you don’t have L.G.A OF ORIGINS CERTIFICATE because am very sure you must have used it at one stage or the other in your school as part of admission documents or for something ells, that is if you schooled in Nigeria.

7. I just hope you are not confusing L.G.A OF ORIGINS CERTIFICATE (WHICH IS ACTUALLY A CERTIFICATE) with NAF printed LGA attestation form which is actually a form and can be attested to by “Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates, Principals of government secondary schools and a military officer not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above, who hails from applicant's state of origin.” Take your pick. NO TIMEOOOOO!
Please take not of Highlighted words and Phrases.
Thanks for the clarification, your contribution is very much appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by wealthkata: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
DO WE NEED LG IDENTIFICATION CERT AT ALL
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
princesshugo: Pls friends ooo can a colonel write letter of attestation? Pls answer moi oooo
yes he can
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Richheart: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
Greatken007: LET UR HEART NOT BE TROUBLED....It is high time u understand the pace to pass NAF exm! have u heared of numerical ability ...not just GMAT,WAT ASPECT OF GMAT,happenings in NAF....07033760830

I ASKED U TO PLS SEND ME DOSE QUESTIONS U TALKED ABT SOMETIME AGO TO donpresto4lyfe@yahoo.com BUT AM STIL YET TO HEAR FRM U
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
RichHeart,you are still begging this Bro? Ha!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by project8(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
SoS,pls are coming to d zonal enlistment on musfty? Pls wats d nature of d exercise during d period? Abeg help ,m jus a JJC,offence pls,God bless
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by project8(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
SoS,pls are we coming to d zonal enlistment on mufty? Pls wats d nature of d exercise during d period? Abeg help ,m jus a JJC,offence pls,God bless
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by angely2k2005(f): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2013
good morning my fellow nl,my L G A attention was signed by anoda anoda local govt chairman bt still frm my state of origin. pls wats my faith?ur ans to my quest is needed urgently

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.