Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (376643 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
I Ra.pe Ph jorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Trans Amadi

lmao! no be only rep na ra.pe ko? lmao!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deejayprof: GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS,
does anyone know anything about this NORTH AMERICA GLOBAL RECRUITMENT SERVICE? This is because their advert for job seekers in North America, Asia, &co was out two weeks ago and I applied through their 'official' mail and there has been series of contact and form filling up to employment contract letter filling and a lot of scanning and uploadings but now it require that they help me process my visa after they have sent their International Passport to me and I have sent mine to them after all processes sha. In the contract letter, I signed that I am to start work on Dec. 2, 2013. They now referred my to Regional Global Immigration Attorney in Africa for my Visa processing and that will involve processing fee of a total sum of $US60. Please I need an advice on this step.Should I pay the money or not, not minding the fact that I have checked their website and the email seems correct? Please I need urgent advice because they claimed to have approved my visa processing after I have sent my International passport, Contract letter and other required details, and they gave me maxium of 8 days to respond after which my visa will be cancelled. Please respond consructively and with experience
Regards
oga gentle open a new thread for this and u will get enough advise and response.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
does anyone know anything about this NORTH AMERICA GLOBAL RECRUITMENT SERVICE? This is because their advert for job seekers in North America, Asia, &co was out two weeks ago and I applied through their 'official' mail and there has been series of contact and form filling up to employment contract letter filling and a lot of scanning and uploadings but now it require that they help me process my visa after they have sent their International Passport to me and I have sent mine to them after all processes sha. In the contract letter, I signed that I am to start work on Dec. 2, 2013. They now referred my to Regional Global Immigration Attorney in Africa for my Visa processing and that will involve processing fee of a total sum of $US60. Please I need an advice on this step.Should I pay the money or not, not minding the fact that I have checked their website and the email seems correct? Please I need urgent advice because they claimed to have approved my visa processing after I have sent my International passport, Contract letter and other required details, and they gave me maxium of 8 days to respond after which my visa will be cancelled. Please respond consructively and with experience
Regards
oga gentle open a new thread for this and u will get enough advise and response.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Regards
Oboy pls run now b4 u are trap. They are scammers. 419 and thiefs. Run now tomorow may be too late
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Frogieprince:

If you are qualified for the job in question, why cant they process your visa for you with a measly 60 bucks. Dude, I smell a rat. These guys are definitely scammers. They'll probably have a stale website that hasn't been edited since 1999 and a phony attorney that'll pick your calls until after you deposited the dough. BEWARE!
On point man
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by OluAKGBGN(m): 2:26am On Oct 15, 2013
gambudu: mine is showing pending for approval.anybody with this experience?
cool
gambudu: mine is showing pending for approval.anybody with this experience?

Am having the same thing Broda.Just be prayerful to the Almighty,prepare in ur best way& be @ d center.Goodluck to you...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by dlex21(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2013
DaYoungOfficer:

Omo whtz ur application status presently?
still d same ting ooo
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ladealm: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2013
Good morning y'all.
I believe those whose status say "pending for approval" are still in d race.
Goodluck guys.

I'm writing in Lagos. Who else is?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FOF4u: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2013
Ladealm: Good morning y'all.
Goodluck guys.

same still pending......KD here i come frm asaba............. Goodluck 2 us all.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Missfads(f): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2013
angely2k2005:

airforce base Aba rd by stadium road . u can call on 08062665809. am writing in ph too

Ok thanks dear ...will do
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by DaYoungOfficer: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2013
dlex21:
still d same ting ooo

Is it still saying not listed or application still pending...which one?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Missfads(f): 7:37am On Oct 15, 2013
nwekesimon68: Aba road opposite stadium road close to boricamp ph. There is a helicopter infront of their gate. Tanks

Simon....thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FOF4u: 7:41am On Oct 15, 2013
DaYoungOfficer:

Is it still saying not listed or application still pending...which one?
mine says pending.................
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by DaYoungOfficer: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2013
FOF4u: mine says pending.................

Omo u are still in the race...though an officer told me dt sum of us whose application is saying not short listed shld try to attend the screening exercise cos' according to him it's computer error...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Missfads(f): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2013
Ijebaby: If u are in Ph centre my FB Id is, Ijeoma DestinyChild Nwokocha. Let's communicate better......

Have sent u arequest
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Vetsolo(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2013
who is repn kaduna let hook up 08120277185
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FOF4u: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2013
Vetsolo: who is repn kaduna let hook up 08120277185
on my way to kd frm asaba...... Baba God see me thru.....
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by DaYoungOfficer: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2013
FOF4u: on my way to kd frm asaba...... Baba God see me thru.....

God will see u thru but i pray dt u wldn't get frustrated wen u get to the Abaji-Abuja express cos' of the hectic traffic dia...all the same safe journey.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FOF4u: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2013
DaYoungOfficer:

God will see u thru but i pray dt u wldn't get frustrated wen u get to the Abaji-Abuja express cos' of the hectic traffic dia...all the same safe journey.
tanx dude.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Dannyvoltron(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2013
Go to ur centres dressed clean and simple. Carefully go thru ur photo card and bring everything u're required to. Show up only at the centre where you filled on your form during your application. A list of all d applicants who chose a particular screening zone will be compiled and applicants will be screened state after state wit applicants from d host state usually coming last. So i advice everyone to be present during the first day to gather all necessary information and to know when their states will be screened. Good luck
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Chukzy001(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2013
Frogieprince:

But primary school certificate is not required for the 2013 army dssc shortlisting/screening. Will the airforce follow suite?
I av read the listed 1 - 9 items. NA and NAF are 2 different orgs unda d armed forces and their selections r quite different. Remember, army has ShortliSted "30" per state and Airforce hasn't done so... Airforce is looking for ways to cut down the numerous form purchasers because Airforce will still bring out 15 or so from each state that will go to NAF base Kaduna for d rigorous medical and other screenings.
At this stage we r goin 4 "zonal", they know so many pple don't av testimonials dats y they made it ā "mandatory" issue so that they can reduce the over 50,000 applicants to 15 or so per state. NAF brought out their own requirements, its advicable that u follow sooth so dat u can be on d safe side. Hope u r clear...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by purples(f): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2013
Pls am confused, should we just enter road an start heading to our centres wen d names re not out yet or wat? Pls I nid clarification cos I don't no wat to do here, tanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2013
Ladealm: Good morning y'all.
Goodluck guys.

Am writing in Lagos bro. How far accommodation?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Chukzy001(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2013
X-Presie:
Dis Mimzy lady is a very wonderful being, I call her types Angels cos of dia gentle hr@ n readines 2 bn dia 4 d needys.
@Chukzy, Thumb Up Very High 4u
Tanx boss! Acknowledged much...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Chukzy001(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2013
purples: Pls am confused, should we just enter road an start heading to our centres wen d names re not out yet or wat? Pls I nid clarification cos I don't no wat to do here, tanks
4 d fact dat u bought NAF form is ok 4 u 2 go to ur centre... But wait till dis evening, if nothing comes out and ur centre is far 4rm u, don't waste time, run 2 ur centre ASAP...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FOF4u: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2013
Chukzy001:
I av read the listed 1 - 9 items. NA and NAF are 2 different orgs unda d armed forces and their selections r quite different. Remember, army has ShortliSted "30" per state and Airforce hasn't done so... Airforce is looking for ways to cut down the numerous form purchasers because Airforce will still bring out 15 or so from each state that will go to NAF base Kaduna for d rigorous medical and other screenings.
At this stage we r goin 4 "zonal", they know so many pple don't av testimonials dats y they made it ā "mandatory" issue so that they can reduce the over 50,000 applicants to 15 or so per state. NAF brought out their own requirements, its advicable that u follow sooth so dat u can be on d safe side. Hope u r clear...
i only have my waec certificate.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by toju: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2013
Chukzy001:
items to bring to the enlistment center, birth certificate, originals of educational certificate and nysc discharge certificate, letter of attestation of good character, attestation of parent/guardian consent form, attestation of local government area, acknowledgement card and writing material. doubt if the testimonial is mandatory.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Whitest: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2013
Dis yr‘s shortlisting is discouraging,it wud b a painful tin wen smbdy visits his centre n d tels hm his name isnt among d successful ones.D shd pls shortlist our names so dat we wud knw where we stand.N pls those dat rep kd,i really need an accomodation,smbody shd pls help a brother coming all d way frm lokoja.Dis are my nums 07030753259,08144500006,08098192816.Tnxx for ur wud b kind gesture.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by unshake(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2013
this is what mine is still showing me now...Registration for Nigerian AirForce Enlistment officer is closed.
Dear Adodo Osagie Onodenore, Your Application to the Nigerian Airforce is still pending for approval.
Payment has been Received.
Click on 'Get ApplicantID' link to get your Applicant ID.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by unshake(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2013
FOF4u: on my way to kd frm asaba...... Baba God see me thru.....
kaduna here i come on thursday
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ItzladyP24(f): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2013
ph here i come
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Whitest: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2013
unshake: kaduna here i come on thursday
@unshake n FOF,hav u guys arranged for accomodation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.