Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (376415 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adekanmbi1986(m): 5:30am On Aug 04, 2013
skiguy123:

I fink Yes...61025 registered b4 61026
Haa ! 61026 , and still counting..If that figure registered within 2 wks and we still have 7 wks left, that means over 250,000 will apply. Na wa o !
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by tosine25: 5:51am On Aug 04, 2013
adekanmbi1986: My Serial Number is 61026..Does that mean 61025 have applied before me ?

61k.... And am sure say we go still reach 62k.....

62k multiply by 2,500 = 155 Million

Hmmm.... Only God knows what they do with dz Mooney o
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by tosine25: 5:57am On Aug 04, 2013
adekanmbi1986: My Serial Number is 61026..Does that mean 61025 have applied before me ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
skiguy123:

I don't mean to discourage u guyz buh dey specified dat u shud upload
TESTIMONIAL nd not WAEC result because they r different documents
entirely..buh God help us ALL..
Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
Don Demu:
And who tell u say dat one matters? You are in for a long thing if a senator or AVM signs for you and you sidon for house without pressing him to place a call or mek him send him aide with official letter head(in d case of a legislator) or make Mr AVM no holla him colleagues at d HQ or instruct a junior officer to folow it up. Moreover na afta shortlistment your forms go de useful so if you keep your form for drawer unto na GEJ sign am for you omo shortlistment go occur leave you wit ur form for house cheesy
You are very right even though you misunderstand me.
1) You will be shortlisted provided you correctly filled and completed the online application form.
2) I attended the interview for last year and i failed the fitness race which i believe is why i did not make the final cut.

Do your best and have faith in God.
If you need to know anything just ask and i'll tell you.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FreddywellsNGN(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
careytommy:
1) You will be shortlisted provided you correctly filled and completed the online application form.
2) I attended the interview for last year and i failed the fitness race which i believe is why i did not make the final cut.

how did you fail the fitness race?..was it that you didnt finish the race...?kindly avail us
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by takbir: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2013
PLS WAT IS THE RACE ALL ABOUT, AS IN HOW LONG IS THE RACE?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 05, 2013
Freddywells-NGN:

how did you fail the fitness race?..was it that you didnt finish the race...?kindly avail us
first those who fail the medical test are automatically disqualifued from running.meaning if you fail the medical test, know that you have automatically been disqualified from being considered from enlistment.
how did i fail the fitness race? i know it may sound cliche but i gased out earlier in the race after going fullspeed instead of taking constant steps. i never practised prior to the interview. i was just a few steps away when the cut was made.
standard armed forces race is 3.2km in which you are expected to be back before 18mins but the timer was 10mins for that particular race and i was 10 mins 6secs.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2013
careytommy:

How this take relate to wetin u yarn about attestation form wey I counter? Oga I don face AFSB twice o so no de spew wetin no be am thinking d silence frm some of us mean se we be JJC's.
One Love
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by murphydon(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2013
......Bros relax, some of us na jjc, so bros.. give us full gist on wot to expect after shortlisting. Thanks...
Don Demu:
How this take relate to wetin u yarn about attestation form wey I counter? Oga I don face AFSB twice o so no de spew wetin no be am thinking d silence frm some of us mean se we be JJC's.
One Love
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2013
Don Demu:
One Love

guy u no read my subsequent replies to others?
i say provided you correctly filled and completed the online application form, you will be shortlisted for screening & exam.
if you no sabi jargon sef u will be shortlisted if u get Godfather. I know someone who could possibly not have passed the exams but was commisioned in 2011. If you need proof, IM me and i will inbox you his facebook link. if there is no privacy settings, you will see the jargons and grammatically incorrect updates he posts on his wall. then maybe you can tell how he passed....or i can tell you who his father is.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adekanmbi1986(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Has anyone been able to pay at Fidelity Bank ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adekanmbi1986(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
careytommy:

If you need proof, IM me and i will inbox you his facebook link. if there is no privacy settings, you will see the jargons and grammatically incorrect updates he posts on his wall. then maybe you can tell how he passed....or i can tell you who his father is.

I need proof.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
careytommy:

i say provided you correctly filled and completed the online application form, you will be shortlisted for screening & exam.
if you no sabi jargon sef u will be shortlisted if u get Godfather. I know someone who could possibly not have passed the exams but was commisioned in 2011. If you need proof, IM me and i will inbox you his facebook link. if there is no privacy settings, you will see the jargons and grammatically incorrect updates he posts on his wall. then maybe you can tell how he passed....or i can tell you who his father is.
So Sincere apologies man. I thought you were referring to attestation/conscent form. na as u draw my attention to I come realise you were actually talking about the online application form. So sorry man
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
murphydon: ......Bros relax, some of us na jjc, so bros.. give us full gist on wot to expect after shortlisting. Thanks...
So ur own JJC reach level way be say u dunno what you signed for? you will be lounging inside a jacccuzi with 2 naked babes till dem finish d screening and on reporting as an.officer cadet ur routine is to be reveiving Mouth Action for parade ground while regimental police stand aside 2 make sure u de enjoy am After POP you will be commissioned as an AVM with ur PSC+ already obtained. Permission to fall out sir cheesy
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Don Demu:
So ur own JJC reach level way be say u dunno what you signed for? you will be lounging inside a jacccuzi with 2 naked babes till dem finish d screening and on reporting as an.officer cadet ur routine is to be reveiving Mouth Action for parade ground while regimental police stand aside 2 make sure u de enjoy am After POP you will be commissioned as an AVM with ur PSC+ already obtained. Permission to fall out sir cheesy
grin grin grin
I suspect i may know you. but i so much love my privacy on NL.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by elochukwud9: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
adekanmbi1986: Has anyone been able to pay at Fidelity Bank ?
Yes I pay @ fidelity bank
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by elochukwud9: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Pls any body with useful info on how our screening and interview wil luk lyk shuld share it here with us GOD bless u
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
careytommy:
first those who fail the medical test are automatically disqualifued from running.meaning if you fail the medical test, know that you have automatically been disqualified from being considered from enlistment.
how did i fail the fitness race? i know it may sound cliche but i gased out earlier in the race after going fullspeed instead of taking constant steps. i never practised prior to the interview. i was just a few steps away when the cut was made.
standard armed forces race is 3.2km in which you are expected to be back before 18mins but the timer was 10mins for that particular race and i was 10 mins 6secs.
Careytommy, pls as you said tried out last year, pls was being shortsighted one of the criteria for medical test disqualification?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
careytommy:
grin grin grin
I suspect i may know you. but i so much love my privacy on NL.
Are u an Ex-boy?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Don Demu: Are u an Ex-boy?
yes
JemmyS:
Careytommy, pls as you said tried out last year, pls was being shortsighted one of the criteria for medical test disqualification?
yes. their medical test is total:
blood pressure
height, weight (bmi tinz)
eye test (longsightedness, shortsightedness & colour blindness)
blood pressure
blood and urine test
psychological evaluation
chest x-ray
physiological analysis (k-leg, bow leg, body marks for hints of previous surgery for tinz like appendix, rectum check)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adekanmbi1986(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2013
careytommy:
I attended the interview for last year and i failed the fitness race which i believe is why i did not make the final cut.

Pls enlighten us on the enlistment process, frm initial stage to the final stage..thanx
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by zangality(m): 6:11am On Aug 06, 2013
JemmyS:
Capital yes...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by cross6: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2013
carrey,pls! Wat is d minimum body weight required tanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by wola44: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
what is the start up salary ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
Have been to all the banks listed in the advert, they keep telling me there is no network..Whats really going on ? Anyone else experiencing such since yesterday ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by elochukwud9: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
adekanmbi1986: Have been to all the banks listed in the advert, they keep telling me there is no network..Whats really going on ? Anyone else experiencing such since yesterday ?

Yes their site is too congested that yesterday may be try 2day
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Gideon360: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
According to news paper today, Health Stream Alliance is recruiting for graduate trainee.
Qualification for graduate trainee: HND, BSC & MSC
Qualification for assistant graduate trainee: OND & NCE.
NYSC Certificate and computer skills are added advantage.
Send ur c.v to geofreerecruitment@gmail.com
your qualification and your phone should be your subject.
Note that, only the shortlisted candidates would get invited for the interview.
The company is located in Lagos.
U can try your luck.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sentio(m): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
careytommy:

guy thanks for ur updates pls can u inbox me your email @ sen_tio@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Chetimah(m): 5:24am On Aug 07, 2013
pls house wat are d question we shld b xpectin frm d exam wil ar goin to write. anybody wit any info??
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by frnkylord(m): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2013
I have 3rd class honors I don't know wat to do now.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by olusolaolufemi: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2013
House please, does avin undergone an appendicitis operation means an automatic disqualification??[sub][/sub]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.