Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (376639 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by johnkenty(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
NL rocks, more like a family! pls are they paying much attention to the Letters of good character? wld one be denied screening if u dnt ve d letter or if u ve jst one?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sammy30(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Kartunope, Oyo State is on d 21st @ikeja if ur zonal exercise is there..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
NAF tins cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
johnkenty: NL rocks, more like a family! pls are they paying much attention to the Letters of good character? wld one be denied screening if u dnt ve d letter or if u ve jst one?
No Sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Damest09(f): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Life from Benin, I'm done with both medical and screening, now waiting for exam. So tire but it was good.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
"Reporting from Ph, one yeye airforce man was trying to instill fear on us saying if some of us finally made it to Kaduna that we can't resign or say you wanna go back. and he also said some of us if finally made it will be posted to Bornu to fight Boko haram..bros, see how i beqin de shake for ground as we were made to__I had to take style to find a way and run away-------am from Akwa ibom sha, didn't know what later happen as i hurriedly left the base, one officer was asking me if i am no lonqer interested? i told him oga, "abeg my body no qo fit oh, he was trying to persuade me to come back and i told him that i want to buy pencil outside, na so i ran off.hahahahaha no be small thing oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sirg101: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Damest09: Life from Benin, I'm done with both medical and screening, now waiting for exam. So tire but it was good.

Guy but you guys are not writing today right?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
If you dont av d attestation of good xter,wise up and draft sometin unbehalf of who you Know.call D oga and ask him if you can use is phone contact on d letter.As for d signature,you no wat to do. Be wise............ kiss
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by emmmillenium: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
sammy@28:
@Kartunope, Oyo State is on d 21st @ikeja if ur zonal exercise is there..
Pls do they use state of origin to know your state or state of residence....
Like me now, state of origin is Oyo but state of residence is Lagos..... Am joining Oyo people or Lagos people to do the exercise
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijebaby(f): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Am reporting from Ph Airforce Base. Omo, come see crowd(but am not discouraged), though i came in late. Learnt they were all asked to jog from the military gate to d field dis morning...lol. Everyone sat on d field according to their states. Abia, Anambra, Akwa-Ibom states are being attended to(medicals and credentials screening first). Later other states were asked to go and come back tomorrow cos people are many....God help us all!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
Donalð Genes: "Reporting from Ph, one yeye airforce man was trying to instill fear on us saying if some of us finally made it to Kaduna that we can't resign or say you wanna go back. and he also said some of us if finally made it will be posted to Bornu to fight Boko haram..bros, see how i beqin de shake for ground as we were made to__I had to take style to find a way and run away-------am from Akwa ibom sha, didn't know what later happen as i hurriedly left the base, one officer was asking me if i am no lonqer interested? i told him oga, "abeg my body no qo fit oh, he was trying to persuade me to come back and i told him that i want to buy pencil outside, na so i ran off.hahahahaha no be small thing oh
fear not SON
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Don1011: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Damest09: Life from Benin, I'm done with both medical and screening, now waiting for exam. So tire but it was good.
Aaaah hope I still have hopes of doing mine 2moro....did they do it state by state or it's done at random.Abeg give me complete details so I can weigh my hopes
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by johnkenty(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
@mimzy007: . Ripo dear dats not me oo, I'll be doing mine 2moro.
I guess ur centre is kaduna, pls wen is d screening date for IMO state?
Thanks@azido& gambudu!08063381841
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Eastwoodonline(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Me don tire O°˚˚˚ .na akure I dey nd I no sure say them go finish dis screenin 2day.pls who knw the numba of days they wil use for screening?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sinoruks(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
How far Ogun state for Lagos ooo. Am yet to be at ikeja o. Stil on my way from kano.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
azidomedogo: fear not SON
Oh boy i couldn't have the luxury of sitting my azz down like that on top my hard earn B.Sc when other opportunities is coming our way, and i was a Lil bit antsy though,and imagine the same man was telling us if the oga at the top won't stop influencing the recruitment,that it will be a futile effort for the many of us who has invested much of our time, money and everything and at the end one oga at the top would fix his candidate at the snap of his finger and that really really really discourage me.Btw, this is just a facade to fulfil all righteousness
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Damest09(f): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
sirg101:

Guy but you guys are not writing today right?

I'm a lady oo. Exam is on the 24
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Oh boy i couldn't have the luxury of sitting my azz down like that on top my hard earn B.Sc when other opportunities is coming our way, and i was a Lil bit antsy though,and imagine the same man was telling us if the oga at the top won't stop influencing the recruitment,that it will be a futile effort for the many of us who has invested much of our time, money and everything and at the end one oga at the top would fix his candidate at the snap of his finger and that really really really discourage me.Btw, this is just a facade to fulfil all righteousness
you are right boss.But oga at d top will still come in.Bet you some candidates will still report for training.I mean people who didnt buy d form.So its normal.Just Do your part and let d God you serve be your oga. wink
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by skiguy123(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Jus wanna commend evrybody dat reported frm various locations 2day..jux wish NAF can just commission evryone of us as Flying officers..Nice Job evrybody

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Xtaceeey: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Abeg lagos centre, wch state dey don reach? Ar u sure dey can do A-C 2day? Hp dey wunt carry over dem 2 D-G 2mao?.. Pls update us on d state der r @ presently. Tanxx
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Damest09(f): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don 101: Aaaah hope I still have hopes of doing mine 2moro....did they do it state by state or it's done at random.Abeg give me complete details so I can weigh my hopes

I'm from one of the states staring with O, they started from Zamfara cos pple weren't much towards the of end of the alphabet. Delta and Edo much. So you can still come 2mrw.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sirg101: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Eastwoodonline: Me don tire O°˚˚˚ .na akure I dey nd I no sure say them go finish dis screenin 2day.pls who knw the numba of days they wil use for screening?

GUY gv me ur number, am also in Akure and am from Delta, so i guess i finished my screening b4 urs...What state are they nw?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adoubleu(f): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls, for those in Kaduna, what date is Ondo's screening slated for?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Chukzy001(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
adekanmbi1986:

What of medicals ?
Medicals would be after dis 1st process, but we did d height and tatoo + navel check only... That is, after they have taken like 15 or So from each state to screen @ NAF base KD, dats where medicals proper and running wud come into play.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Chukzy001(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
dl_jbd:
What centre? Lagos?
Yes sir!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijebaby(f): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Donalo Genes, no fall our hand 4 here o. Na wah 4 u o, u better run back 2 dat field tomorrow. Which kind yeye boko haram make u run like dat. Somebody said sometin jst 2 instill fear in u like u said, u come tear race. He only said dat cos he saw d number of people there, he wants u people to reduce. Anytin those officers like let them say, I NO FEAR. I knw wat i want!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by dejieo: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
sirg101:

GUY gv me ur number, am also in Akure and am from Delta, so i guess i finished my screening b4 urs...What state are they nw?

Pls wen is oyo scheduled for? And I'm not wit my state of origin certificate... Wt do I do? Tnx
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Chukzy001(m): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
jamal230:

Tattoos keh, I av one oo#God#
Ur prayer and ur saving grace should be dat they shudnt see it or it cud be small 4 them 2 notice it... Jus pray sha ... Is ur centre lagos? Coz dis is wat we passed thru in lagos, dunno of other centres.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sirg101: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Anyone writing in AKUREPls what did Wing Commander Buhari say? cos i left immediately after my screening
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
KD pple dat were screened today give us info na.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Deejay316: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Also in PH.....hook me up;08063578686 bbm 28234B81
Nwajiogeri: Reporting from Ph base. Queing up according to gender. They are checking in using the sms sent to people.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Abodkay: 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
For Akr ctr,comda said d O's state shld com by 6a.m tmrw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.