Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards (14945 Views)

40 Killed As Cameroonian Troops Chase Boko Haram Into Borno Village / Thousands Escape Death As JTF Intercept Bombs Concealed In Food Flask / 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
ITbomb: I heard Boko Haram has called for ceasefire cos their members want to embraces amnesty
please, let them not cease fire. those innocent citizens, kids, leaders of tomorrow need to be avenged, yes their dead need to be avenged. An eye for an eye, tooth for tooth, that is the way it is called. When they were asked to embrace amnesty, they rejected it, now they must pay for spitting on our face, rubbing mud on our face and damaging the image of Nigeria and Nigerians entirely before the whole world.
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by Pvin: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
misterh: JTF kills 40...
vigilante kills student and MTN staff...
Egyptian army opens fire on protesters, 42 killed...

Isreali abducted in Edo (mayb killed)

*sighs*
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by biafranqueen: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Shameless people making jokes. I don't blame you the Muslim youth are standing up fighting for the community while others are making useless comments, doing nothing for the community they are from. From poverty to kidnapping to prostitution we have work to be done but just here complaining putting down people that are fighting for the communities future. embarassed
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
biafranqueen: Shameless people making jokes. I don't blame you the Muslim youth are standing up fighting for the community while others are making useless comments, doing nothing for the community they are from. From poverty to kidnapping to prostitution we have work to be done but just here complaining putting down people that are fighting for the communities future. embarassed
My sister, you are not alone in this. I weep!

1 Like

Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by kiyosaki1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
maxwello.yg:
JTF are doing perfect well in Borno state. Meanwhile their counterparts in Yobe state are lazy and scared and sleepy. God Help JTF!!!
What is the role of military intelligence department ? Or may be am missing something.I hope both the major actors in these genocide which simply portrayed man inhuman act toward one another will not one day face the international war crime tribunal to explain their role in this brutal carnage,whether is bh killing or vice versa.There should be better alternative to end this beastly act from the NA and BH,We should all remember this chinese saying "war do not determine who is right but rather who is left"
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by PStacks(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
We are gradually coming to a halt. Secondary schools in Yobe are closed, State of Emergency in 3 states and the killings hasn't stopped, ASUP is on Strike, ASUU has joined.
The Fuel issue has been given a temporary solution.. Budget issues between senate and presidency.. Unemployment issues keeps Mama Ngozi awake at night. Electricity is not getting any better.
We are progressing as a Nation. Let's just move faster.

1 Like

Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by joedlager(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
BH MUST BE FLUSHED OUT OF DIS COUNTRY. THEY'RE NUISSANCE 2 HAUSA COMMUNITY. KIL DEM ALL
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by Pdizzle(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
They no dy finish?
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by Lordave: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
kiyosaki1: Can two wrong make a right
what are you insinuating?
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by mike404(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
JTF SHOULD GO AFTER THIS BOKO BOY WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT angry
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by basilo101: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
can one wrong make a right?
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by Lifeiscool(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Only 40? U guys shld try harder!!!
Guy easy o
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by successking: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
Good news from JTF, keep it up
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by demsy21(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
in the end FG must compensate and make a significant gesture for civiliant JTF they have done a lot smiley
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by REVOLUTNIS: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
okosodo: Every hausa muslim supports boko haram
TRUE
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by olurotimi(m): 4:21am On Jul 09, 2013
Be careful with your comments on Muslims, Terrorism is not Religion.
Christians & Muslims live peacefully together in other places.
Boko Haram is a Terrorist Organisation and not Muslims.

1 Like

Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by Otono2(m): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2013
When will they arrest b*h**i
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by babaireti(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2013
okosodo: Every hausa muslim supports boko haram

You are nothing but a FOOL! who are the Civillian JTF ? are they not Hausa Muslims,if you dont have anything sensible to say,then keep your stenchy mouth shut and stop fanning the embers of religious and tribal discord.Omugo
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by IdomaLikita: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2013
With all Escape Routes(Yobe Adamawa,Baga etc) sealed,and the Army sacking them one by one from their Stronghonds, they are increased being forced to Mass in one Central Location...And that's when the final Onslaught would Start..
Shekau, You are dealing with Generals that have Researched the Art of dealing with your likes for long.
Morever, the N.A has a reputation to protect, We are vying for a post in the UN Security Council Next Year,Do u think We'll fold our Arms and watch Fools like you tthat Dream?

Lemme tell you my Prediction
1. Shekau would be Captured this Year!
2. The SE would make it to the Semifinals of the World Cup Next Year
3.Power would become optimal Next Year.
4.GEJ would win his Opponent in 2015 even in Daura
5. And I would marry my Idoma Sweet Lawyer in 2015 too!

Anya laa!

1 Like

Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by BrightCar: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2013
[quote author=musiwa29]so bad , see all video on http://nigeriaone.com

you can see how bad ibadan look now . poverty has hit ibadan too.. ou can compare it now to Goodluck jonathan port harcourt

MUSIWA, STOP THE MURMURING AND RELOCATE TO PORT HARCOURT, SO YOU CAN ALSO ENJOY THEIR WEALTH.
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by AnanseK(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2013
The evil government of an incompetent President . Declares state of emergency to improve security and the result is massacre of citizens and school children. 40 school children massacred under care of the so called security forces . And they themselves now kill another 40 extrajudicially. And some idiots are celebrating. GEJ is a disaster greater than 10 earthquakes or 10 atomic bombs on Nigeria .
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by gameboy727(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2013
By God's grace bh would be wiped out this year. Peace!
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2013
So much blood been spilled all over the world.
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
I thought all the BH members in maidugri have fled the area? I hope the army is not treating them with kids gloves? These guys need to be dealt with like the devils they are.
Re: 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards by AroOkigbo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
ITbomb: I heard Boko Haram has called for ceasefire cos their members want to embraces amnesty
No, it's not to embrace amnesty but to partake in the RAMADAN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Fixes Date For Lagos, Imo, Bayelsa Senatorial Bye-Elections / National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi / Fashola: Politicians Can Win Elections Without Exaggerating Nigeria’s Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.