Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Dephine Is Not My Lover–pastor Chris Okotie Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dephine Is Not My Lover–pastor Chris Okotie Reacts (613 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dephine Is Not My Lover–pastor Chris Okotie Reacts by aproko247: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
Following reports in the media suggesting that flamboyant man of God, Chris Okotie, may have found a new love in one light-skinned Delphine, which Aproko247 also reported, a representative of Okotie has debunked the news story and has described it as untrue.

In a press release sent to Aproko247 on Monday evening, Okotie claimed that he "has no love relationship with Delphine" but said that "the lady in question...only attended the recent event of the Copyright Society of Nigeria, COSON, hosted by Rev Okotie’s Household of God Church" Lagos.

The statement added that the rumour may have spread probably because Delphine is "close to the flamboyant pastor, whereas Delphine only attends events there (Household of God Church) on the invitation of her friends."

Okotie has had to deal with two broken marriages. His last marriage with Stephanie packed up in 2012 after four years.

Source: www.aproko247.com/?p=4647

Do you have a story/gist for us? Kindly send to

story@aproko247.com

or call +2348055590141

or BB: 2835CDD4

Follow us on Twitter: @aproko247
Like us on facebook.com/aproko247
Re: Dephine Is Not My Lover–pastor Chris Okotie Reacts by gluv01(f): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
Well that's why the source is called Aproko

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Dbanj And Don Jazzy Reunite - Perform "Fall In Love" At Wedding / Video: Flavour N'abania New York Live Band Concert US Tour 2013 / Finally! Checkout Kim &kanye's Beautiful Daughter,north West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.